Is this the best android browser out there...

is this the best android browser out there? After fucking around with chrome and various firefox versions i was tired of the constant lag and tried this on my Nexus 5X. And holy shit this thing is fast as fuck and doesnt lag ever. It doesnt have that many features but other than that its fucking perfect. How do they do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ukzLa5xQaeo
smashingmagazine.com/2016/10/whats-the-deal-with-the-samsung-internet-browser/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How the fuck can Samshit make such a good lag free browser when the rest of Touchwiz is still a lagfest in 2017?

I'm a 5X user as well, ran Firefox Beta + uBlock for a few months before trying out Samsung Internet Beta + AdBlock, the performance and usability improvements are impressive

Can this Touchwiz meme die already?
Granted, Samsung devices tend to be a bit more bloated than other phones but it hardly affects performance to the degree you faggots are claiming it to be. My S8 is absolutely flying.

To be honest, it’s similar on iOS.

Nothing compares to Safari, and I can install content blockers as well. It just flies, even on my old 5s. Really smooth performance

I’m using Adguard and the lists deal with everything from scripts to trackers.

I tried Chrome and Brave on here and just ran into issues. Brave’s privacy features were fantastic, but the glitches and lag didn’t help.

for now, that's the ploy. as you upgrade your OS, it's optimized for the latest hardware. An S6 is a quality phone, specs wise, but it's slow as shit compared to anything else that matches it's specs because samsung wants you to buy a new phone

Botnet

youtube.com/watch?v=ukzLa5xQaeo
Allegedly the Note 8 with the newest version of touchwiz/samsung experience is finally as smooth as a Pixel, and should be coming to the S8

but surely Chrome running on a Nexus/Pixel would be the smoothest experience out there

Google develop Chrome to work on as many devices as possible, practically every device really.

Samsung probably had a more focused testing pool, but I’m sure similar problems could be found on weaker/other devices.

I might test it on my 2012 N7, see what happens with it. I also have two android phones I can play on.

im using Android already anyways.

Everythings a botnet, get over it already.

>suport adguard

That's enought to be perfect

This.

smashingmagazine.com/2016/10/whats-the-deal-with-the-samsung-internet-browser/

Here's an interview with the Samsung Internet devs

> the best browser in androd?
Lightning Browser

Good read.

Kinda confirms what I said, they work with a small amount of devices, and most of their testing has been done on phones which exceed their requirements, which a 5X would.

just downloaded the beta, will give it a try

Why do I should use adguard over abp?

So I updated to the latest version but the performance dropped drastically so I went back to the 5.4 version, anyone else had this issue?

Watching videos on this sucks ass

It just werks in 6.2.

its even amazing if you have a samsung phone
then you can use touch id for your password

>touch id

See you in court

I'm not cucknadian.

It might be fast but the UI is dogshit.

Touchwiz isn't laggy anymore you fucking faggit

> no features
> beta version aka insecure
> horrible UI
> 44 MB
> made by samsung
> any software made by samsung
> ever
Kek this looks like a perfect Jew trap for ingenuous users that think that Smasung makes reliable products in AD 2017.

Same meme, different year.
>I SWEAR THIS TIME GUISE

If the touchwiz and other shit that comes packed on my phone are so great, it should stand on its own merits.. if is so great then why is the uninstall option disabled on crap-app95.apk?
>just disable it goyim
but I cant uninstall it.. its still there and gets reenabled with updates whatcha doin there rabbi?

Touchwiz isn't laggy in my J5 pro though.

>> no features
has more than chrome
>> beta version aka insecure
its not beta
>> horrible UI
fair enough.
>> 44 MB
is that a problem? chrome and most browsers are the same, smaller browsers use the embedded webkit engine which still takes up a sizable space. thats webkit for you
>> made by samsung
>> any software made by samsung
>> ever
i like quite a few samsung apps. their phone, messenger, calendar, notes, camera, clock and files app have a decent amount of features and meet my needs as a normal phone user.

It's fast because it uses mozillas servo

it's actually not that bad I've used chrome for a while and tried switching to firefox and firefox nightly but they weren't that good so I went back to chrome. I think this will finally replace chrome for me