si

Nope

Oui

We will make something great outta this country. Something better

CHI

Yup

Why don't Americans celebrate Easter?

muy bien mi gusta el mexico :DDDDDDDD

for all its problems mexico is a pretty cool place- nice beaches, sexy women, great food, and fun people

Mexico would b an 8/10 country if it weren't for the violence and poverty

No, its not.

Ive been to Mexico, ifs like a nightmare made real except nobody speaks human, i mean, English.

At least you don't have to live right here every single day

When theres no murders happening on the news its so boring that it makes me want to die.

Hopefully one day someone will start purging them Judge Dredd style

>At least you guys don't have to live in Mexico every single day

Yeah... haha... wait...
No... no, NOOOOOOO

sure

México love thread?

México love thread.

I don't care.

Another Mexico hate b8 thread

some years ago i did, but not anymore.

>
CHI

>cartels have been notified about your concern for the lack of activity. Three people will be executed so you don't get bored.

my.mixtape.moe/rzkqzu.webm

tell me about it, at first it was kind of funny for all the rant, muh jobs!!!, muh white genocide and the kikes n shiiieeett and the chicanos going full jamal over shit they do, but now i'm getting sad as fuck

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

CCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

They are our southern neighbors.
We should be helping them with their problems, not walling them off.

Yeah, sometimes.

This, we should be building bridges instead of thinking of building walls

Wall us fmaiglia, like Edgar allan poe with the cat

Mexico please annex

this...uncle Trump will go full berserk,Sup Forums will be happy, many whites will be happy and probably we'll get to lynch some politicians over that and all the crap they've done to everyone.

>already a shitfest thanks to our cholos and the cartels' minions
>annexing a country with maras
>good idea
>good
no, we're already screwed up.

How hard is it to mobilize drone strikes and tanks on cartels? Just infiltrate cartels and taint the cocaine/meth as soon as it heads for distribution with some sort of chemical that causes disease/cancer within a few months. Should slowly kill of the money and people will be wary to use drugs from the cartels.

Let us un fuck our shit up
Then we can talk

You would have to put money into building up the infrastructure of areas that have been liberated from the Cartels. That was the US, and Mexican governments are seen as good guy liberators from the tyrannical cartels.

>How hard is it to mobilize drone strikes and tanks on cartels?
Imposible, they hide amongst civilians, thats why army is not using anything but infantry and light air suport on them
>Should slowly kill of the money and people will be wary to use drugs from the cartels.
Our armed forces already kill those idios at a massive rate, only true solution is to hit them in their profits

for (you)

nuke, nuke now before it's too late

LMAO literally, they are afraid to die 24/7, they don't sleep and live on constant paranoia. If some motherfucker sneaks upon them and say BOOO! They'll die. Problem is, the world's supply gets cut and shit goes nasty. I know about mexican drug mules getin caught im japan and new Zealand.

from new mexico so I have an intense love/hate relationship with our neighbors. pic related

Howard much does a chicano height?

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss

seriously dude, what kind of stupid question is that?...

LMAO it was my fucking SwiftKey

I LOVE Mexicans as people. Love the colorful culture, I love the delicious food and drinks, I love the spirit of family and hard work.

But Mexico itself, I don't like the drug cartels etc. It also seems poor and sandy.

warned you about independance dog

warned you dog

NO.

si

youtube.com/watch?v=OvFcURVQCi0
here you go op.
chicano de mierda

Classic movie!

Sometimes, Is more like a toxic love-hate relationship. I really like the land, and even (some) people. But the general culture is a fuckfest, to come to Idolize narcos.

I want to wake up. Send help.

you're mexico's mexico m8, we should build a wall

theres a big chance that most of my male familiars would get cancer,so no

We don't even have a border

you can't wake up, pal, it's the cruel reality...there's no escape

what do you mean? you can come in freely?

Why are all the americans on this board chicano spics

yep, they have been doing that for a long time, but nobody seems to give a damn

Which do you mean Sinaloa or Zetas?

mexican soda i love

FUCK OFF MEXICO

What he saidI love mexicans and their culture, but mexico itself needs to be fixed.

because on Sup Forums they will be bullied to death because of the thing of anchor babies and wetbacks, taco nigger, etc.that's why they come here. For all i know, you could be one, these days one can not be so sure about anything...when talking to a swede i might e talking to ahmed or jamal instead of a white person

I live like one click from the border, hey at least y'all put out some good looking women.

os there anything mexicans can be proud of?

yes

That's pretty believable desu.

Can we agree that Mexican Coke > American Coke

(Talking about soda by the way)