What does Sup Forums do?

employ six gorrilion fighters in one air zone

make border gore with the ai

sell dlc

employ wiz

We still exist, same borders

Refund it and buy Victoria II

>Russia and Germany still exist together
I'm going to assume their border is a massive no-man's land with major defenses on each side.
>British raj
I assume this is just ruled by a puppet of the 3rd reich?

game?

hearts of iron 4.

I'm interested in it too but it seems way too complex

>Way to complex
Literally paradox grand strategy in a nut shell.
There is an appeal to it once you understand everything though. Put far more hours into their games than I have anything else in my steam library.
t. guy with 1700 hours in CK2, and 1100 hours in EU4

>HoI4
>Complex
return to paradox plaza

It's actually really easy to play, especially compared to HOI 3. Just play the tutorials before starting a campaign

Start a new campaign obviously.

Game is easy as shit,takes like 30 minutes to know whats going on.

>1700 hours in ck2
>1100 in EU4
>0 in victoria 2
Shit taste,and how the hell did you get yourself to spend 1100 in EU4,ck2 i understand but EU4 isnt something that one would play for more than 200-400 hours.

Russia is fascist and the surviving Romanov's returned from Spain

Have vicky 2, but I've never actually picked it up.
I have been meaning to, but my time is sucked up by the others, work, and company related things.
I have heard that it has been one of their best games, considering they don't want to do a vicky 3 because "They don't know how to make it better."
EU4 has gotten tons of hours mainly because of achievements. Got Sun god (All of south america as Inca), and recently also got Basileus (Restore Roman empire as Byzantium).
Besides, the age of CK2, and EU4 have always been of more interest to me.

Shitpost on Sup Forums

Why is Newfieland purple?

Play some vidya, jack off, play some vidya, then jack off, then cry myself to sleep at 5am.

Might give me the impulse to finally kill myself.

>unironically buying HOI4

I have 500 hours in victoria 2
700 in ck2
400 in HoI IV
300 in HoI 3
1100 in EU 4
400 in stellaris

paradox is literally my life
i have spent 1000+ euros on fucking dlc

Who controls Malaysia?

Can't you recommend some good guide on stellaris? It's very hard for me to keep up with ai pace

have any of you ever met somebody irl that played grand strategy? i havent and some of my friends that are pc gamers can't even seem to understand EU3. I've only put on 20 hrs on EU4 and maybe a couple on HOI4. Hundreds of hours on EU3, V2 and HOI3 however...

I've met but they're not good.

daily reminder

>complex
It's fucking babby tier map painter like EU4

>buying DLC that any other company would provide as a free content patch

please, the only paracuck game even close to complex is victoria 2

>Buying paradox '''dlc'''

>too complex

Thats a weird way of writing HoI3

Also
fug off to reddit casualshit

Get dressed and go to work

Is stellaris any good? I keep hearing mixed things about it. Sad to hear you guys got kicked out of /gsg/

You can just download them for free, you know?

It's alright,its definitely worth playing however its current combat system is extremely trash because its literally the one with the bigger death ball wins,that aside though the game has some pretty cool stuff.

It is fun and works ok as a 4X. Think Civ V before DLC. It's very shallow though.

That's a shame, the combat computer stuff with preset formations looked really interesting, disappointing to hear it makes no difference.

Business as usual

>Americans