Anyone here actually want to live in one of these suburban homes?

Anyone here actually want to live in one of these suburban homes?

Other urls found in this thread:

nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/will-the-hoa-enforce-community-rules-regulations-against-you.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like FL.

Yes I do.

Fuck no.

I do. Looks comfy af.

All suburbs are different. I live in one with large trees and strips of stores in between.

Yeah, so long as it isn't too far from the city

Not those, but I really love wooded american suburbs

If you've got kids there really isn't a better alternative

Little boxes, on the hillside
Little boxes, made of ticky-tacky...

Depends on the racial makeup of my neighbours.

That looks comfy af desu

>Lakes within easy walking distance
>Nice upper middle class homes
>Probably good internet
Hell yeah I do. I could even stock the lakes with fish, and the neighborhood could go fishing while the kids play in the non-stocked lake.

About four times bigger than your shitbox m8
and yes, I don't see the problem. Beats living in a shitty cramped apartment with druggos for neighbors

Living in suburban america is my ultimate life goal.

Suburban homes in Mexico

do they have pokestops?

looks like hive

Looks like some terrible Lego rip off.

compared to my shitty apartment, FUCK yes

Looks like an upper middle class neighborhood

I wouldn't mind, if I had a car.

Lived there before, soulless doesn't even begin to describe it

Rather have a shoebox in a big city where there is actually shit to do and see

This , this and this OP's looks like shit

A car to go where? To see what? I mean sure it's an upgrade from Brazil so I can understand if you'd like it but there's LITERALLY nothing but houses and chain restaurants in these places

The only exception is Levittown because it was literally the first of its kind right outside of NYC

Only if it's in or right near the heart of a city I love. Either that or I'm living an hour out in the rural zones

I see the suburbs like the death of personal liberty, ironically you amerifats love to claim you're free but wish to live in a cookie cutter home on a place where all houses look similar with only a dash of green here and there to break monotony

The house of a man should be his castle, not the copy of a copy of everyone else on the same place

Only if it was connected to the natural landscape, like I was in the last row before the wilderness starts

Who on Sup Forums would disagree that there is freedom in anonymity?

I hear ya
My house is in this picture near the middle

>the irony
Your post is blue
Just like mine
Your name field says Anonymous
So does mine
etc

It's due to cost you stupid faggot. Pricier suburbs aren't cookie cutter and have more land and diversity.

You know all of those sad sacks living in large apartment complexes and row housing in Europe? Those people get to have their own yards and McMansions thanks to American land and costs and "cookie cutter" suburbs.

>Your post is blue
>Just like mine

Not for me, but the point is that I don't live on Sup Forums and I don't want to come home everynight to a place equal to the same fucking house on fucking miles.

I think your computer is sick

>I don't want to come home everynight to a place equal to the same fucking house on fucking miles.
its just a house
its a box to put your shit
its YOU that matters
if you disagree with this you are bluepilled by the Drywall+2x4 Jew

tough choice t.bh
those houses and yards are obviously bigger than the one i live in now (130+ m^2, not that bad for tokyo though), but then my neighborhood is quite convenient, which has got almost all essential institutions (municipal library/gym/pool/medical support etc.), post office, malls, various shops, hospitals/clinics and large parks within minutes walk, and yet rather quiet. i wouldn't mind experiencing the american suburb lifestyle for a certain period, though probably i yearn for convenience in japan.

yes, it looks bad but still a massive upgrade over this 3rd world muslim shithole

I live in the suburbs. The roads are not paved, and give a lot of dust and rain turn into mud. Without a car you need to go 2 km to civilization. The car is very expensive, and not all of it may contain. And it is better to have a four wheel drive vehicle to ride in the winter, a lot of snow.

i'm kinda jelly
just kidding

I grew up in one
>pic related
it's cheap as fuck, really safe, large house with a good sized yard

good place to raise a family but it's not somewhere i would want to live if i were wealthy or didn't have kids

overall not a bad experience though

Well, at least is is better than our cimmieblocks.

Lived in a suburb for around 5 years. Having come from Europe, it was miserable. Everyone is fat because people drive everywhere (there's nothing nearby) and going by foot sucks since you have to wade across seas of parking lots to get anywhere. No one knows how to dress nor really cares about their appearance in general.

Every morning, day in and day out, you wake up to a cacophony of fat middle aged men mowing their lawns. God damn do I fucking hate lawnmowers.

But the absolute worst thing about suburbs is how fucking boring it is. No bars, no decent restaurants, no venues. Only malls and plazas filled with the same giant chains.

I can't fucking stand suburbs. I've had like a physical allergic reaction to them since I was a kid.

That would be due to the mowing/trimming

This forced a car costs. Consumption economy makes unnecessary to consume goods and services.

Probably. The monotony combined with repetition also gives me a headache and I get real fucking anxious and want to either run or scream.

I stay away from them.

This x 1000. I lived for years in Toronto and Calgary suburbs, as well as their downtowns, and midtowns. The suburbs are the worst.

Was just a cheeky joke about hay fever t bh but yeah I hate them too

>tfw too bitter to pick up on a cheeky joke

I call these "people zoos." They're highly decorated, expensive containment systems.

Its alright mate just try to relax a bit

Have a beer and think of all the indian people you weren't born as

Suburbs are fucking awesome.
It's a shame most of them are fucked with those homeowner's association bullshits putting down laws that make their neighborhoods look sterile and ugly as fuck, like pictured.

I lived in one. Very weird area. Downtown was very closeby, like 10 mins and there was farmland inbetween.
Don't think I'll go back desu, prefer living rural.

An half decent suburb with trees look great.
At there is a wall to protect you from subhumans

really would like to have experienced to grow up there. i always wondered what an americam teenagers life is really like and how house parties in such places are like

suburban development patterns in north america are a cancer and have ruined the vast majority of american cities

Aside from manhattan, brooklyn, part of boston, chicago, san francisco, the french quarter in new orelans, and downtown charleston SC, all american cities need to be razed to the ground

the suburbs are monumentally wasteful in so many respects. they facilitate social isolation, encourage sedentary lifestyles which make us fat and apathetic, and force us to spend money on cars and all costs associated with owning a car

fuck the suburbs so goddamn hard

t. triggered united statesian who grew up in the suburbs

I'd take it over being homeless.

But suburbs are fucking vile. The traditional city+satellite towns model was far nicer

t. melbourne

This. As much as I enjoyed visiting friends in the US, their absolute dependence on driving twenty minutes just for a coffee was fucking ridicuslous.

Don't American suburbs have shops?

I grew up in suburbs but you could walk like 10 minutes to get to a main street with cafes, shops, etc.

Seems ok to me, better than living in the central city.

>tfw I leave in a comfy typical house located in a 500 ppl town, 25 km from Strasbourg

Keep your roaches houses desu.

This
Why are American suburbs so shit?

zoning laws fucked everything up over there iirc

the entire area gets locked down for a single use, hence the vast areas of nothing but houses and then nearby is a huge shopping centre with all the big box stores and acres of parking

we suffer from the same problem these days but it's usually not as bad as what the seppos got stuck with

I live somewhere similar. I hate the cookie cutter houses in these types of neighborhoods. At least I was right across the road from a large lake growing up.

It's to keep the niggers out. And for the most part, it works.

no problem

Only know of it through TV...but wtf are these neighbourhood gestapo organisations that kick you out of your home if you paint it a different colour or dont mow you lawn.

Is it just a meme or do these organisations (that wouldn't be out of place in 1984 or a communist utopia) actually exist in the land of the free?

Nope. Doesn't look comfy at all.

What are suburbs? Why do you hate it?

Mexico eastern europe confirmed

It looks like cities skyline

They're called Home Owners Associations (HOAs) and they probably started innocently enough. Some douchebag runs a garage out of his house, with four cars on blocks, three boats with no trailers rotting away, and grass that hasn't ever been mowed. A few neighbors are upset because they're old, or trying to sell their house, or mosquitos and snakes come out of thr yard, etc. They form an HOA to make the douchebag clean up his yard for the good of the community.

But they get out of control because only the worst busybodies care enough to be officers or vote. So they make it a violation to leave your boat parked in your driveway overnight, or have more than one vehicle outside your garage, or any number or increasingly ridiculous rules. And if you don't comply, they fine you and leave you nastygrams.

Because people don't have common sense, it's hard to find a middle ground. But essentially it's people giving up their liberty in exchange for safety (or just reducing another person's liberty).

Government on the smallest scale. And there are truly a lot of idiots who think your rights end where their feeling begin.

Ugh no.

Little boxes, little boxes
Little boxes, all the same

>if you don't comply, they fine you
What authority do they have to fine you? They aren't government officers, they can't impose shit on you.

I honestly don't know, look it up, that's what I'll do.

nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/will-the-hoa-enforce-community-rules-regulations-against-you.html

For the love of god, no.