Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

>Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N85YNZVVgZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sitting in your chair

fugging ur mum :DDDD

Responding to Canadian shitposts.

Don't talk to me or my business ever again

living under a bridge ;_;

As a powerful warlord in the chaos of the apocalyptic wasteland left by World War III.

dead and buried for 4 years, 11 months, and 20 days.

In an urn

In the future.

Why wait?

Working low income jobs, spending my free time shitposting, watching stupid videos and playing videogames.

In Jannah

Uniting the german people under one flag.

Prolly working at a lager (i dont know the english word and im too lazy to translate. Deal with it.) or something and rent my brothers house where i soend my time watching family guy and the simpsons while eating pizza.

Dead

riding a honda cb400 with a qt motorcycle bf down the washington-oregon coast

Some comfy cabin in the Alps, with a nice Swiss grill in an open air jacuzzi

with a gf

sitting on my porch and watching how my country goes to shit once NAFTA is either renegotiate or destroyed, cholos running amok along with many people for the gibs (teachers and other syndicates will do the same, they have been acting like some sort of mafia due to all the shit they were allowed to do for many decades, but now that things have gotten ugly they complain...hat a surprise...sigh).
It'll be an awesome view indeed.

Was asked this question at an interview today.

Looked him straight on and said "using my promotion to invest in bonds and stocks so that one day I'll be wealthy enough to make money by owning money."

He did not_bad_obama.jpg face and didn't ask any follow up questions.

Shitposting on Sup Forums

In your ass ;) ;) ;)

More white than Argentina.

probably doing a PhD in either Switzerland or the US.

why would you get a phd in either the us or switzerland

In the steets, in jail or dead.

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Dude, i'm so happy, i have some land in southern chile, my family has tons of money and shit, and i always thought i had to work on that, but TODAY, like 2 hours ago i got a job as jopurnalist in the second biggest ROCK and METAL magazine, i'm really happy about this shit. This is a dream job for me, i hope in 5 years i keep doing the same job, i don't need the money, but i love the idea of just doing what i love: talking shit, hearing music and forcing people to listen to my opinion.

Also Trumo 2016

in Suomi Finland
Perkele

Me alegro por ti, buen compatriota
Felicitaciones

Aren't you too brown for Suomi ?

>cb400
Nice choice.

in a mirror or a similar reflective surface

The US has top notch school and Switzerland has crazy good stipends along with the fact that I wouldn't mind getting Swiss citizenship. By the likely end of my PhD I'd be eligible for at least permanent residency in Switzerland (Americans and Canadians need only 5 years rather than the usual 10.)

I have a Finnish boyfriend and we have pretty much the exact same skin color.
My eyes are lighter than his, though
Besides it's pretty full of dark people nowadays anyway
;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=N85YNZVVgZc

Cumbia

Dead or living in a gutter giving handjobs for hits of crack.

>Under "experience" you've put "imageboard content provider", with some of your skills being "collecting rare flags and (You)s". Care to explain?

Girl or just gay ?

I'm hoping I'll have saved some money and instead of playing videogames I'll be pursuing an actual hobby.

girl, I said Finnish boyfriend, not Swedish

Frankly that sounds incredibly pretentious and childish, and if you used that exact wording then it gives off the impression that you know little to nothing about investment.

BROWN GYPSY
R
O
W
N

G
Y
P
S
Y

good luck if I can find one in america though, shit sucks

>2stroke

fully hektik

are you that dude from /mämmi/?
I'm so confused by being called a gypsy that I can't even feel offended

I'm not sure whether you like smokers or not from that.

> girl
> on Sup Forums
> quite obviously collects flags
> autistic enough to get regionals
You want me to believe you, Juan ?

>are you that dude
no I'm a girl

I was a constant collaborator on a vibrant social website focused on visual comunication and non standard ways to transfer my ideas besides written posts. Also I was very motivated to get reactions from people all over the world
>when you translate "Sup Forums shitposter" to office shittalk

he thinks they're completely sick

you can ask /mämmi/ about it, I became a meme there

ok

In a coffin as a rotting corpse.

don't you burn your boats?

ven a bailer
kame hame ha
cumbia hame ha

Post "Sex" field from you passport with timestamp and you'll become a meme on the entire board.

I don't want to be a meme in the entire board, it's not that fun to be a meme on /mämmi/

Having killed Sargeras

Not anymore we don't. Our government let in the mudslimes and now we're fucked.

You're a meme in /lat/ too.

I'm recognizable there, but not nearly as much of a meme as in in /mämmi/
there they post retarded frogs with some variant of 'chile tyty' all the time

chili töttöröö

chibe töde

Thank you m8.

Heh, I really hope you complete your goals though, user.
Good luck with learning Finnish and moving there, from friends that traveled around, they say it's a nice place, but really dull and boring in the long term.

I was there for 7 months, and can't really see myself getting bored of it. Except, Chilean mountain are based, while Finland is just forests and lakes everywhere

shile - brown reggaeton shithole
finlan - white metal paradise

agree/disagree?

>metal
>paradise
This page is for adults, sweety.

That's the deal when I think about moving out, I wouldn't feel complete without waking up and having a tea while looking at the mountains, or even looking at them after a rainy day. Also I love this country with it's flaws and shit.

in a coffin

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on Sup Forums thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.

chile tydö

>white metal
So they are a christian bands paradise?

Also
>el peruANO

Chöbö törö

Sitting in my room, playng half life 3

that's a different chilean

Half Life 3 - the fan made game from Resurrection Team in the Czech Republic

Ded for sure.

Say that to my face and im gonna skullfuck your chilean dead body you fucking bitch.

How about i call you an ugly slut, bitch?

LOL fuck no, just because she's an ugly latino SLUT doesnt make her qualified to make fun of my country. Next time she's going to her mongoloid bf im gonna kick her ass and shit on her. Fucking bitch.