Why is it so hard to find good authentic food from other countries in the US...

Why is it so hard to find good authentic food from other countries in the US, everytime there is a place serving Chinese, Mexican, Japanese, Indian, etc, its flavors are always Americanized and dulled?

>Chinese restaurant run by Chinese people making food how those Chinese people want to make it
>Mexican restaurant run by Mexican people making Mexican food how those Mexican people want to make it
>Japanese restaurant run by Japanese people making Japanese food how those Japanese people want to make it
>Indian restaurant run by Indian people making Indian food how those Indian people want to make it

By "Americanized" you mean "not poor"?

You won't find General Tso's in China
You won't find California rolls in Japan

It's all suited for american taste

Come to NYC.

Authentic food is a meme, brother.

Just make it yourself. Use Amazon or hit up an asian food market to get those hard to find spices and ingredients.

I made some paella that tasted the exact same as the paella I would eat in Valencia. Washed it down with some Chufi too. Then later I had some fuet to snack on with Aquarius Naranja. I don't even have to go back to that Romanian colony to enjoy the food when I get just get it shipped over here.

What, are you visiting restaurants in Nebraska or something?

There are tons of amazing restaurants all over the US, but some places have some, not others, and some have none at all.

The chains are a different story.

If the owners can't speak English, you know you're eating authentic food.

Only the home countries chuck a wobbly over such shit, when stuff is done in another way. If it tastes good, does it really matter in the end?

You just live in a shithole.

Because OP is a faggot

Because it's probable not profitable, leaving spicyness aside how often will you be willing to experiment on new food? Even something as tame as a pipian or encacahuatado, which aren't spicy at all, probably is intimidating to the American public. Granted you can probably get away with a couple of dishes in the menu if the local Mexicans want them and there's expensive gourmet joints, but most Americans do expect some dishes in a Mexican restaurant and probably do expect them a certain way... Which is nothing like what the same restaurant would be serving in Mexico.

Pictured Mole blanco, that's pinenuts, pecans, peanuts, almonds, coconut milk, cream, etc.It's a sauce for turkey or chicken and you don't serve that with rice or refried beans on the side. Not sppicy at all and glorious and yet it would be a hard sell, especially for the guys loking for "authentic" Mexican and who can't picture people in small rural towns eating this, which in fact they do...

Because real authentic food is too 'exotic' for american

Truth. At my local Korean restaurant the waitresses and staff speak almost no English beyond what they absolutely need for the business; the food is 1:1 authentic

I'm considering to start mämmi fastfood chain there. Wanna fund?

Probably because you live in a flyover non relevant state

>Because Americanized foreign food exists, authentic foreign food does not exist

Stop crying and look harder.

because in the Us will not find authentic products.

as for japanese restaurant, most of them in america are not even run by japanese but mostly by chinese or koreans, so you can't expect much to begin with. plus, localization is unavoidable for business anyway.

Here Indians and Chinese do the sushi

>Japanese restaurant run by Japanese people
Nope, most of the time it's some chinese dudes who run Japanese restaurant.

This is not how it works.

A Indian Chef in Europe or America will cook different than in India.

Everything is "Americanized" or whatever country you are from. because they have to sell their food somehow.

If they stay at their original recipes, idiot people here would complain about the spices or dislike some things.

People here find Kimchi disgusting and Koreans think Sauerkraut tastes like piss.

Another thing...water in Europe is generally hard compared to that in Japan.
It would taste different even it's cooked in the same way.

You're retarded

Aren't we supposed to respect each other on INT? (´・ω・`)

Would you like to eat cats and strange creatures? Thats why it was localised. You wouldn't eat it if it was in perfectly from the original version.

You actually have to visit city center to get authentic chinese food, they usually open a resturant beside the chinese supermarkets, most of the time where the projects are

because the people who appreciate their country enough not to disgrace their food to fit the tastes of people with dislike for new things stay in their countries because they appreciate their fucking countries

zitto animale

Bikins

All the products come from the same suppliers