Why don't you have an ugly American girlfriend?

Why don't you have an ugly American girlfriend?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katie_Ledecky#Personal_life
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because I dont fucking live there

>anglo women

wew lad

Having the name "Rio" makes that medal look so worthless

Because I'm a qt russian guy

offtopic: I just want to say that whenever there's a group of murikan grills at a party, you can hear "oh my godd", "oh my goshhh", "o-m-g sally what the fuck", ALL the time because they use those words ALL THE FUCKING TIME AND THEY SCREAM LIKE WHORES BECAUSE THEY WANT PEOPLE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THEIR PATHETIC EXISTENCE.

There's not a drop of English blood in her.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katie_Ledecky#Personal_life

Those are just girls in general, Americans or not

I've dated an American, she was very nice tbqh, would not go out of my way to look for one but wouldn't have a problem repeating the experience... She would have to accept staying in Mexico for good if things get serious tho, as even wild horses will never dag me to live in the US

>tfw I used too
>tfw she had a fat ass
>tfw the only reason I got with her is cause she put out all the time

Because I have a mediocre French one

Is she ugly or did she just get finished winning a GOLD MEDAL? She's not wearing makeup or has her hair done get over it!

Why is a womans looks important even when they are winning gold medals? Like...why? Especially in swimming, she needs to get waterproof makeup and huh? 99% of men would be thrilled to have an olympic gold medalist as a gf.

She's not ugly at all..

I wanna make up her as a prince

That gold medal automatically makes her a 10/10, to be honest.

Have you ever been here?

if she is regarded ugly, average east Asian women are excrement or something.

Please stop doing outcast-like shitpost

It's all your fuckin fault since you didn't make the race mixing when meiji era

>tfw you will never take part in the giant orgy that is daily life in the olympic village.

man asians really do lust for wyte womyn if they think ledecky is attractive

i'm not saying she's hideous but she is by no means attractive lol

genuinely feeling this feel every 4 years

TFW YOU WILL NEVER HAVE BEEF WELLINGTON WITH THE AMERICAN SOCCER TEAM GOALY

>giant orgy
>olympic village

The only people who have sex there are the ones that prematurey fall out of the competetion.

Would. Hopefully she would immigrate to Australia.

> t. former swimmer

so most athletes

I've been really wondering...

What kind of guy she'll pick as her ideal type?
190cm tall chad? 160cm boipussy?

The funny thing is that typical ugly girls are constantly surrounded by fellow fatties that constantly tell each other that they are beautiful. This in turn makes them insufferable.

I am ugly (not fat) and never had a "fellow fattie" tell me I am beautiful. Never had ANYONE tell me I am beautiful besides for my parents, my creepy molester cousin, and guys who were actively trying to date me (few and far between, though I am happily engaged now). Never had real friends.

Stop bullying ugly girls. Just why do this?

hope solo would unironically beat you up though

a big black bull :^)

>Stop bullying ugly girls. Just why do this?

shut the fuck up slagathor don't pretend like you had it bad lmao

I had zero friends. I have it good now but as a teenager when looks are everything, I felt like an outcast. I asked a guy to prom and he pretty much ignored me the whole time. It hurt,.

Not that mexican, but I go to USA every so often because I live close to the border. Most of the time americans seem surprised there's mexicans that would never live in USA. Your country is not as great as you think desu.

lol

Shiiiiiiiiiiet

is this bait

I have nothing against ugly girls at all, but I cannot stand their beta orbiters that constantly have pity parties about how bad they have it.

i've been to the "good" parts of mexico and yes in comparison our country, even the worst parts, really is "as great as I think" lmao

No its not. Its serious. I just think that this post:

was so horribly wrong and no idea what its like to be ugly girl.

this is bretty good bait

you trying to bamboozle me, bro?

i think this is bait because you're an ugly girl complaining about being ugly on a site full of ugly guys

imagine what you went through but multiply it times a fucking billion

still assuming this is bait

What part is bamboozling? I had zero friends, low self esteem and felt sad. Rarely ever told I was beautiful.

Thats it. Last post.

every single one of your problems is and was only inside your head lol

you weren't lonely, you just couldn't get as high quality people as you would've liked

>i had guys hitting on me

>people were hitting on me

>i had it bad

STOOOPPPP

I asked a girl to prom like one does..got rejected. How do you think I felt, and I was on the baseball team. So stop whining.

>Rarely ever told I was beautiful.
>Rarely
better than literally never you privileged cunt

Nobody cares if a male gold olympic athlete is ugly. They care that he won. Men have other ways of proving themselves to society. Women have less. I also think guys seem to make easier friends, even when they are ugly but maybe thats just from the outside-in kind of thing.

I don't deny that a lot of guys on Sup Forums have it really bad, and low confidence in men is a worse thing than low confidence in women when it comes to getting a bf/gf. I never denied this. I'm not the one saying "ugly guys are constantly being told they are handsome and this makes them insufferable". That would be a lie. Just like the reverse was also a lie. OK? Make sense?

LONDON
PLEASE
I NEED A GF

you're retarded lmao

>and I was on the baseball team

>I HAVE A HUGE DICK AND I PLAY HOCKEY

lmao

>some bullshit about the olympics
>blaming lack of friends on your looks
bitch you literally had people hitting on you and are complaining you were alone, why not just say yes? oh they were ugly or just "not good enough" too lmao

My post was in response to: And maybe this whole thread, which is picking on a gold medalist for being ugly. I never said you guys didn't have it bad, or that I had it worse than you. All I said was that I was really sad and hurt and felt bad about my looks, with no friends to speak of, and rarely called beautiful. This much is true. If you also felt sad during your life, then I am sorry to hear that and I empathize with you. Does it need to be a contest?

holy shit dude its not a contest it's just that you were objectively never lonely in the way a man can be lonely

>multiply it times a fucking billion
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
damn you guys are worse than tumblr feminists

good thing that I know some men in real life or otherwise internet would have made me hate all of you

She has an old-time look

I never complained I was alone. I complained I had no friends. I felt sad and hurt and low self esteem. Its hard. (NOTE I AM NOT SAYING I HAD IT EASY).

I am engaged and happy. I had a few bfs before too. Even before I had bfs, I am very close with my family and my pet cat, so I was never truly alone. I'm grateful for that much. But I would still love to be beautiful.

I'd rather have that, than the alternative of being told I'm an ugly, fat piece of shit. Probably would've changed my outlook on life growing up instead of being ultra spiteful to society.

are u stupid ?

w e w

>Dis hole bread

>mmm yes u see i am a woman, and although i can be ugly and get hit on i know what it is like to be a man and be lonely.

slagathors OUT

because i'm a filthy russkie pig and she wouldn't date me

psh, I'd never even give a succubus the time of day....

Sorry I meant to say "NOTE I AM NOT SAYING YOU HAD IT EASY". Because I am not.

I never said I was lonely. I felt hurt, I felt sad, I felt low self esteem, I felt friendless.

Thankfully I have a wonderful family and a sweet cat, otherwise maybe I would have felt a lot more lonely. Honestly, I think many guys on Sup Forums are less alone than they think they are. I am biting my tongue because I want to get religious but I feel like it might get ugly. BUt know that you are loved even if you cannot see it.

Wouldn't you run into Anglo tourists and expats nearly every day in France?

I meet a Brit a couple times a week and I'm 3,000 miles away.

OK. That's fine if you'd rather have that. I am sorry someone called you ugly fat piece of poo. That was awful of them and they had no right to speak to you like that.

I never said "I know what it is like to be a man" or "i know what it is like to be lonely". Stop the inane strawman okay. I just tried to share my feelings why can't I do that??

so you're literally admitting that it was all in your head
btw as a sidenote if this is bait i seriously commend you man, its very good

>BUt know that you are loved even if you cannot see it.

imagine being this naive

how many guys have you asked out in your life? how many have asked you out?

I had a 2 year period where I bulked up and started taking MMA and actively sought out my bullies to beat the shit out of them. I got 6 months of parole for assault

There was a period where I was really close of fucking killing people. I'm not trying to be edgy. And I'm not alone on this. Ask any of the guys here how close they've been to actually killing someone. Or the guys that actually have.

Quality bait friend

*probation

(Most) men are pigs desu

so basically

I asked out a guy twice I guess. I don't know how many times guys have asked me out especailly if we count dating site garbage. Part of being a woman, even an ugly woman, is that you get asked out a lot. And I'll admit I am not super once in a lifetime ugly ot anyting, just regular ugly/plain. I never once said "I couldn't get a bf" or "I was lonely". I wanted friends, I wanted to feel beautiful, I wanted to be liked/popular with guys and girls alike. I am sure you wanted much more and thats okay. But for a long time I felt like my adolescence was a waste.

In the sense that all emotions are in your head, sure. But that doesn't make them less relevant or less real.

That's horrible I am glad you never killed anybody, you would have ruined your life and ended theirs.

LOL

im sorry u couldnt be popular...............

this cant be real

post pic

>Part of being a woman, even an ugly woman, is that you get asked out a lot.
nigga

By "a lot" I only mean in comparison to the guys on Sup Forums who think everything is a contest.

IRL, I think maybe 1-2 a week if you are looking at street harassers, 1-2 a year if you are looking at sincere IRL guys (leaning towards that 1), ~10 so a day on OKC if you can count that. (maybe 2 a day are sincere).

So yes, in terms of the "who get asked out less" contest even a guy with average looks would probably lose to me. But at the end of the day I am still ugly and that still kind of hurts especially when I am younger.

I hope this can be the end of it.

They don't seem to like me

take everything you just said, all of the loneliness, and imagine being even lonelier because nobody shows any romantic interest in you

that's what being an ugly man is like, and most dudes here are naturally gonna be ugly so that's why i'm saying this is bait. it's shitty that you went through that but you have to realize your audience lmao

also your lack of friends wasn't because of your looks, it was more likely because of a lack of confidence and personality projecting because you were had no self esteem and were insecure due to your looks. yes, guys get this too

there is no way a woman could feel as lonely as a man. i'm not attacking you, and i'm responding genuinely in case this isn't bait, i'm just telling you that you're complaining to a group of people who not only know what it's like to live your life but to live even lonelier lives

when's the last time a girl shot up a group of people because she was lonely?

you're literally just upset because you didn't get attractive enough guys

meanwhile i just want literally anyone who i can be with more than as a friend

Women rarely shoot people up period.

And yes I know its tough to be a lonely guy. Ultimately, to find my fiancee I just had to find a good guy among all those internet messages and stick with him. For a man its harder and I know that. I do think guys are better at making friends though, if that balances out anything.

I just felt like that one poster went to an awful extreme when he said ugly girls "constantly get told they are beautiful by fatties and they are insufferable". Its just not true. THAT is what I was objecting to. Its really mean and not true. I am not baiting, but it is late and I am tired. So I probably should go to bed.

That is not what I am upset about. I never once said "more attractive guys". I think my fiancee is VERY attractive and thankfully he at least pretends to find me attractive. My post had NOTHING to do with men, attractive men, finding a boyfriend, or whatever else.

I hope you find a girlfriend. Its not easy but I know there is someone out there for you.

LONDON
L
ON
DO
N
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
I JUST WANT A GF
BE MY GF YOU SLUT
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PELASESE PLESEA

you're incredibly stupid

what the fuck dude

ITT: Proof that roasties are the worst posters/creatures in existence.

What the fuck are you on about, being an "ugly girl"
An actually ugly girl doesn't get catcalled at all, because she looks like a man
Don't get asked out on dates ever except as a joke
Not just "boohoo I'm a 4/10 and couldnt date above myself :'("
Learn your place normalshit
Clever bait if you're just joshing around though

Report and hide

>An actually ugly girl doesn't get catcalled at all
it's not true. even the ugluest ones get some attention and are almost never lonely

I refuse to believe this is an actual woman. It's more likely "she"'s a falseflagging neckbeard.

>tfw she's the same height and weight as me.

At least I have a lower bf % I guess

She has the same hairline I do.