en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomos_Solomou

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

dreal.net/wiki/index.php/Явор_Колев
zora.bg/crown/ccm-588/22996
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Connectors_for_car_audio#ISO_10487
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On-board_diagnostics#Standard_interfaces
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>For her part, the then Turkish foreign minister Tansu Çiller, who also visited Cyprus a few days after Isaac and Solomou were killed, addressed a rally saying that Turks would "break the hands" of anyone who insulted their flag.

Who /likes to lick pussy/ here?

numales, which we have tons of

What happened with the Turkish soldiers from the helicopter? You gave them back?

>reading the late-night /balk/ edition
>see people arguing about my fat self
>posted so much info about me - profiles at steam, skype, youtube, etc.
>people still cant add up 2 and 2
i'm really starting to think /balk/ is full of retards.

thry fucked those greeks

No, still under arrest in a secret location here and waiting for the decision of our government

Meanwhile, 2 diplomats off the Turkish Embassy in Athens have gone missing the past days

Здpaвeйтe пpиятeли.

Gia ti den site thallassa

Why is greece so empty?

Because it has an extremely long coastline.

ATM queue hours

Holy shit, I've witnessed memes with my own eyes. I thought people exaggerate about the amount of gypsies abroad, but I just came from the passport office, and it was like when you die and witness your whole life all over again, but now I've died and have seen all the gypsies in my life. Out of maybe ~100 people, maybe less than 20 were white. I didn't even think there were this many gypsies in the whole city.

4 evro o kafe Goran gamiseta

holly fuck that guy is a cringeworthy walking meme

Who is that guy? And why are they crushing CDs? Who the hell uses CDs in 2016?

>he doesn't know who Yavor "THE LITERAL TREE" Kolev is
pls, educate yourself about the local memes

dreal.net/wiki/index.php/Явор_Колев

I do, I burn Mp3s for my car. Also I think it's that cop protecting the intellectual property rights of the world.

And now I know, thx.

>4 euro for a coffee

REEEEE E E E E E E E E wtf fucking jews

>tfw my car's radio unit only reads audio cds, not mp3 disks, usb and Aux plug missing too

:( fucking jewssan

Кoй тyк eвpeин?

>not having a cassette unit
>not using a magnetic adapter with an aux cable

E ine times beach bar

just get a 25$ shit tier player that has USB/SDcard. We literally produce that shit (or at least we produced them back in the days).

zora.bg/crown/ccm-588/22996

it's a 2008 car m8, it doesn't have cassette. It even has Bluetooth

pic related

There's enough room under to place a second unit but I don't know how to do it or even if it happens at all because the head unit is connect to the car brain chip and some controls on the steering wheel

dude yes, but I don't see much people around. Where is it, island or continental Greece?

Just go to your car guy he can install it for you, its a pain if you have no idea how.

albanians exist to die for people's amusement

yes goy, call your technician to install your lightbulbs, it's a pain if you don't know how

I though about it, there are plenty around who'd do this job but I'd like to be sure whether they'll do proper job and not just fuck up the whole thing. Can't be trusty nowadays

>a 2008 car
damn you rich kids...

Xalkidiki proto position tora exi kosmo

My dad is a war criminal

No one has the balls to arrest him

μαλαkες αkούω τον kουρουμπλη στον σkαι

δεν εχω λογια, ποιος στον πουτσο τους ψηφίζει αυτους

did he beat the Somalian who fucked your sister?

>implying my family will be getting a new car anytime soon

No he is a serb who was with arkan then flee to sweden to avoid police afterwards

>implying i will ever get a driving license
someone just kill me ;_;

are you that guy who complained about having to remember other categories' weights and power output a few months ago?

what?

Arkan was based, I wish he was alive today. He'd probably kill himself over the cuckoldry that has fallen upon the balkans

There was some guy who was complaining about the theory tests for driving licenses a few months ago.

My dad always says he was a great man, he says he made my dad tough

he always used to beat the shit out of me for doing something wrong as a child but I still admire him

again skai TV sucks muslim cock

every single day the dedicate at least half an hour talking about the mosque and how important it is to happen

nah, not that guy
i never go to the tests in the first place

basically, i'm whining that i never get lucky from the lottery, but i also don't play the lottery...

Well its not that simple as pug and play sometimes there are different pugs involved and no clear marking on the cables whats what. So you need to change the pug for the car or the radio or so on.

it seems you were properly cucked by your father

What do you mean? my dad beat my ass not arkan LOL

i hate them desu

Cucks, father came home drunk t b h and I attack him. It is over. I'm leaving with mom and I told him If I see him in even 500 meters around me I would shoot him. Fucking cuck.

What an idiot guy wasted his own life for booze. Shame.

was your father a criminal before joining Arkan? From what i read most people who joined him were

No Arkans guys were staying in his village and he had heard all about Arkan an thought of him as a hero so he hung around his guys for a while and then left with them

nah, the recent (after 2000) cars has pretty much standardized audio plugs. Problem comes with the local selyak car dealers that butcher the cars they import by taking the stock audio player and literally cutting the cable under the dashboard, so they can sell the player + plug to some other selyak that want to put that audio in his Lada.
Malaka's car has stock player, so he's fine with adding additional player as long as the car have that option.

re malaka seriously

They do it each day, today they've got some cuck secretary from the ministry of education and religious affairs

He said his cucky thingz and how all big countries are criticizing us for not having a proper mosque in Athens, also telling us that all our patriarchates are all in muslim countries and making a mosque will appeal to us

he forgot to tell though that Turks won't allow us to do a liturgy in Trebzon's Holy Mother of Soumela monastery this year. It's disgusting

so your father thought the violent robber/murder surrownded by criminals was a hero, then beat you up as a kid and you still respect him
Sounds pretty sad tbph

t. emasculated gook

you don't know what a real man is

they are all cucks t b h
they fucking abolished morning prayers and now the minister of education wants to put muslims in our fucking schools
this piece of garbage ought to be hanged, I'm fucking pissed

I'm Romanian

don't you have at least one mosque in Athens?

Thas nice that there is standardisation, my problem was whit and old Reno Megan, i tried installing it myself but the pugs and cables were all wrong.

let's not forget that the minister of education also denies the pontic and armenian genocides happened, my god I want to smash this faggot's face with hammers

no, only unofficial ones

the only legal mosques in Greece are in Komotini region

What they say man, the only religion who's getting hammered under the "free religious will laws" in Greece is the Orthodox Church

Yes, the high ranked priests are corrupt but all leftists concentrate their hate on them and and all other religions get a free pass

remember, there are muslim villages in Komotini who actively practice Sharia law. And nobody says anything

huh, how old? i'm about yo get a ugly ass 2006 Megane for my wife soon, but it has stock audio.

Btw, my nephew in Europe came for visiting me. She became a leftist green voter and vegan there. She also implied she is atheist.

Is she an integrated immigrant? Why are central Europeans all cucks?

Her brother on the hard turned out to be a perfect guy. Total bro-tier.

Interesting. Is it because that population exchange thing you had?
We have at least one active mosque in every regional city North of Stara Planina (and probably Shument, Dobruja, etc.) but they are usually old shit made 200-300 years ago.
Currently there's one active mosque in Sofia built in 16th century, surrounded by 3 orthodox churches, a cuck cathedral and a jew shed, so everyone can be happy.

1996, worked great super cheep to drive since it had a 1.2l engine and gas.

>Filis clarifies that this was his personal opinion and does not express the opinion of the Greek government.
>Filis has yet to face prosecution for his Genocide denial. He has also removed the Pontiac Genocide from the high school curriculum.
>his personal opinion
>removed the Pontiac Genocide from the high school curriculum

fucking typical leftist, he forces his own opinions down young peoples throats, my god, if I could turn his face into mush using hammers and get away with it I would

lmao xpozed, I knew you were a numale but this is new levels of beta

right, that's the first gen. Well, yea that's from the dark ages when mark A used their own shit, that differs from mark B.
The cable cutting started because of this, but then they standardized various car plugs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Connectors_for_car_audio#ISO_10487
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On-board_diagnostics#Standard_interfaces
etc.

i barely leave my city and driving in Sofia is only acceptable if you are a cab driver

Yes, it's because of the population exchange

Muslims of Komotini and Greeks of Constantinople were excluded, all the rest were forced to migrate. And the Turks also kicked out our people during the 1955 pogroms

Filis is the most useless fat politician slob in the history of Greece

plus he barely has a fucking high school degree and doesn't speak any foreign language, why the fuck did they make him minister of education of a country that bleeds high quality educated personnel?

Syriza makes me puke

You need to decide for me, guys.

Option 1 is having a shower and going outside to get myself a cheeky hamburger.

Option 2 is playing Grim Dawn for a few more hours and not having lunch, but also not showering.

Other variables include:
- I'm kinda hungry
- My balls have a pleasant scent, but I'm willing to let that one go
- My head is pounding since the morning

Be my guide, /balk/.

get a scooter mate, its the best for the city.

If you are fat, do not eat, if you are hungry skeleton go shower and eat.

Option 1

Mix them. Have a shower then order some food. After it have a coffee for your headshit and play Grim Dawn for a while.

Are you university student? Why are you living this way? At uni I was like him too but can't take this lifestyle anymore t b h.

why is it so damn hard to diet balk?

That's stupid, if you're gonna get an A category license, you might as well get B license since it comes in a package.

>- My balls have a pleasant scent, but I'm willing to let that one go
hello vinegarballs

i go around the city only to get drunk with my m8s. flying on a Vespa slightly intoxicated in the middle of the night is a bad idea.

Griechenland 23 September 1943
Ausgabe von Stielhandgranaten an eine Gruppe Soldaten der Legion "Freies Arabien" neben Bahngleisen vor einem Tunnel; PK 690
Foto: Schlickum
Bundesarchiv, 101I-177-1465-31

It is easy af if you live alone. I dieted once and lost 20 kgs in four months t b h but I lived at a house with no restaurants around and never bought snacks.

When I live with mom however it is always like that:

Go to kitchen t b h.
Greet cousins living under the fridge.
Open it and have some shieet to eat.

Live alone for losing weight Chinese cuck.

>Why are you living this way?
Damn, that almost hurt. I'm supposed to be studying for my masters preliminary exam since I graduated a few months ago. It's all good, I'll mix it up.

I was like that in university too. Listening to new albums whole night playing Football Manager and peeping at the model girls next door from window t b h. It didn't help a bit. Literally subhuman lifestyle.

i do live alone(my family back in romania) but i'm surrounded by 小吃 and i also get mad cravings for sweets

>Greet cousins living under the fridge.
kek, basically if you live alone, your cousins are still around.

>posting OP for thousand roaches to pour in and brag about rape and war
you are just a simplistic idiot aren't you

>hard

It's not that hard тбх.I lost 13 kilos(January 2016 - August 2016) by eating less calories.
Maybe I should start working out tho.I lost a lot of muscle mass ...

How is that subhuman? You're living THE life.

what does a Romanian do in Hong Kong?

>and i also get mad cravings for sweets

Stop having those and you'll see a difference t b h.

White bread.
Snacks and desserts.
Pasta and rice.
Acid sodas like Cola and Sprite.
Frozen food like that bake in 10 minutes pizza.
Alcohol.

You'll see it t b h.

Also stop stealing copper because Chinese have death sentence. Don't want your family to suffer.

i tend to lose about 2 kg a week for a couple weeks and then i go back again
Sucks being a glutton

>tfw skeleton surrounded by fat faggots

>White bread.
>Pasta and rice.
Literally kill yourself you numale

hello redit, it turns out the only assblasted roach here is you

back to /tr/ now

beijing not hong kong

stop replying to me autism

Bulgar due to my shitty situation atm I realized I got very bitter and butthurt recently. Time to be back to old Effendi who likes making fun of himself t b h.

This. I lost hell of weight but since I didn't do sports, my body is not in shape. Time to hit gym and lift and be an alpha af guy like Miro.

It is shit when it is long tho. Has its moments but in long term it makes you a social outcast.

syriza is cancer in the political form

Cuck he wants to lose weight. He should stop them for a while.

>Nu-Male

Rude t b h.

Left : cancer everywhere t b h. Even a guy like me who hates nationalism is becoming a right winger each day.

>Bulgar due to my shitty situation atm I realized I got very bitter and butthurt recently. Time to be back to old Effendi who likes making fun of himself t b h.
sun will shine again, nigga. hol up.

here kitty kitty, here

There's a thread you'd feel important!