I am SICK and TIRED of the ''sweden yes'' meme and the people who will endure a fucking captcha to make such a unfunny...

I am SICK and TIRED of the ''sweden yes'' meme and the people who will endure a fucking captcha to make such a unfunny joke should blow their fucking brains out imieadielty. Like, what makes you wake up in the morning and think ''Oh, gelly gee, i wonder if there's any swedes on Sup Forums i can call gay today!'' and then proceed to shitpost in your lonliness like the pathetic fucking loser you are. I've noticed a trend of by their flags, its generally Amerilards and their equally retarded thirworld friends, like everyone else on this board who's not swedish.

The funny thing about this that even our neighbours who are equally as cucked as our politicians are making these shitposts. I can understand finnish people thinking these jokes are funny because they are subhumans. Litterally trash. But fucking norweigans? They also open up the gates of hell to sacrify their own culture to kebabs and niggers.

Danish people too. Like there is litterally no reason for other scandinavians to bitch on sweden because their inferior countries are litterally no different (exept they are slightly worse). It HAS to do with jealousy. We swedes are just much smarter and sexier than your avergae dane and norweigans.

But enough of that, i just simply do not get why you have to attack me whenever i decide to go outside /svt/ to browse this shithole of a board when its filled with litteral cancer like plain unfunny memes. Are your lives that pathetic and sad that you go to a site dedicated to cartoon pedophilia only to make fun of a dude because he happens to live in another country? Thats just sad.

Like fo'real, i get more enterntainment from sniffing my own wet farts than going to this board. I come here to discuss different cultures and learn shit but i have came to the conclusion that its really useless when all the people here are the same kind of neckbeards that only watch anime.

And you call me gay.

Other urls found in this thread:

sverigeisiffror.scb.se/hitta-statistik/sverige-i-siffror/manniskorna-i-sverige/in-och-utvandring/
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/web/population-demography-migration-projections/migration-and-citizenship-data/database
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SWEDEN YES

sweden
Y E S

Y E S

E

S

zitto animale

tl;dr I am butthurt because someone said something online

>I am SICK and TIRED of the ''sweden yes'' meme and the people who will endure a
Yep I agree! Its a bad meme.

>fucking captcha to make such a unfunny joke should
Wow profanity? Hmm.....well I mean you are angry and I guess you are just trying to--

>blow their fucking brains out imieadielty.
Not okay. Not funny and not okay. You might hate a meme, but this is full out death threat. Not cute, not silly, not funny. You lost any kind of point you were tryng to make when you played the violence card.

Good thread op, very good 1000/10

>their inferior countries are litterally no different (exept they are slightly worse)

Keep telling yourself that Sven.

zitto

So... You gonna back that shitty graph up with actual sources or are you just gonna shitpost?

FE

ET
FU

Hungary YES :DDDDDDD

>63317541
>63317511
>63317479
>63317465

(You)

You do know that this is a blue board right?

SWEDEN
YES

put on that chastity belt and give Mohammed that blonde swedish twink boipucci, cuck

AL WALID AID BISMILLAD ALLAH DOGSHIT NIKIMOUN

THIS IS WORSE THAN THE SIEGE OF JERUSALEM

SWEDEN YEEEESS

Like i said, tscum. Did you even read the post you analfabet fucking mong?

My opinion on Sweden: I love the Swedish language, it has a certain melody that no other language has. I have been studying it for awhile purely out of my love for Sweden, not because I am learning a language because it is 'useful.' Sweden is culturally very interesting, and I enjoy studying Sweden's history as well. Overall, Sweden is a great country and I have liked most people I have met from Sweden. I plan on immigrating to Sweden or Norway one day if they accept me.

>source: eurostat

Maybe if your head wasn't buried so deep in the dirt, you would have seen it.

You can go look up their database yourself. I'm sure your state keeps track of this themselves as well. I mean it's not hard to find.

Did you get mad because of the sounds coming from your mom's room when Jamal's over? Must have taken a long time to write all that out.

Are you fucking dumb? I said ACTAUL sources you fucking daneroach, not some images you pulled out of your ass.

I'll take that as a ''no'' and stop projecting your cuck fantasies on me you filthy mongol.

Do you not know how to google?

sverigeisiffror.scb.se/hitta-statistik/sverige-i-siffror/manniskorna-i-sverige/in-och-utvandring/

ec.europa.eu/eurostat/web/population-demography-migration-projections/migration-and-citizenship-data/database

At least the effect of our immigrants isn't showing yet.

Also why are Swedes so insecure? Literally every country gets bullied here every once in a while, but it's always the insecure Swedes that complain about it. You have no guts, and it makes you despicable.

I prefer tolerant yes swedes to inbred nutjobs like op any day.

My opinion on Romania: I love the Romanian language, it has a certain melody that no other language has. I have been studying it for awhile purely out of my love for Romania, not because I am learning a language because it is 'useful.' Romania is culturally very interesting, and I enjoy studying Romania's history as well. Overall, Romania is a great country and I have liked most people I have met from Romania. I plan on immigrating to Romania or Serbia one day if they accept me.

P.S. Sweden is gay and full of cum-guzzling cucks.

Are there a lot of jews in Sweden?

Sweden yes :^)

> Pooland better place to live than Shitaly

Maybe thats why we have so many brownskinned faggots with gel on hair from Italy working in our corpos nowadays. They look and act like fucking uncivilized shitskins.

we made the mistake of saving them from nazis

The south dragging them down.

There is surely too many of them in France, huh, kike?

You're just gay. Relax.

Chill the fuck out Börje. You live in the most loved country in the world, remember?

It's all good. Contain your autism.

>You live in the most loved country in the world, remember?

Did they poll refugees for that?

>mfw my Swedish ex literally worked with "refugee kids"

dumped her when I found out she fucked a nigger before she met me, got myself tested

They are the cause to our consequences

>huh, kike?

stupid fuck

Sverige, Ja!

Heja Sverige!

behind every Jew there is a Swede

tl;dr
can someone explain?

Don't fuck a n*gger or you'll get aids.

Can any Swedes ITT please update me on the status of Rosengård?