What would you do?

What would you do?

I'd like to interject for a moment. What you are referring to as Linux is in fact...

hide

>Linux sucks, it's all about the licence. Stop annoying me.

>discuss

Ask her out.

nice

How severe is his autism?

Life-threatening.

I'd just like to interject for a moment, sensei. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

fpbp

Tell them about BSD instead.

You, sir, are a scholar and a gentleman.

Careful, she can teleport.

install gentoo

I've actually moved onto using Unix now...

Still not using Unix tools.

/thread

Too late.

*teleports behind you* nothing personnelle kiddo

Laugh along with them?

>Her

Wonder why there's a nigger in class that is allowed to stare and why that dishwasher would teleport closer to the nigger

>mfw this actually happened to me in HS multiple times

why y'all lookin at me? it's not like I'm the only one who uses linux in this class. I bet that girl in the front left has got debian installed.

>She murdered a black while everyone else wasn't paying attention
She's mine, everyone back off.

NANI!?

Which emotion are those faces supposed to convey?

They're expecting you to say something funny about Linux, fellow aspie.

I bow to you.
It's exactly why I hate stallman, I thought linus was entitled to be "free" to call it as w.e the fuck he wants, I thought the whole gnu mindset was supposed to support this but noooo

Who am I in the context of this comic?
The reader?
Am I a member of the class?
Why would they expect ME to say something?

Look at the kid next to me like everyone else is

what the fuck is a linux?

Its a hacker
Dont use it!!!

Yeah, it'll install something called LILO on your system and then hackers can get all your data

What did you do though?

I heard it gives you access to a low Earth orbit ion cannon and you can kill CIA niggers with it

too many drugs

Just keep doing what I've been doing since the day I was born.

Does anybody know this video? (Pic related)

Why do you have to say this? For all you know he would he talking about actual Linux

but stalman didnt make linux
if anything this should show:
>bell making a shitbox that rusted to fuck
>linus turning it into a time machine(something nice; linux)
>linus letting stallman take the car
>stallman makes some macros and tapes some led strips to it
>stallman claims to have built the car from the ground up

The GNU packages came before the Linux kernel.

fuck, my apologies. Im an idiot.