/mena/

No bully edishaan here!
Last thread was filled with bullying!

Questions:
How can we stop bullying?
How can we stop racism? (Also bullying but different)
Do you think we as mena can unite and make beace?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hQ6Yxh-44qY
youtu.be/HqM_A0jCOW0
youtu.be/vemLr8qJtzY
youtu.be/oTX06K-nJok
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barb_horse
youtube.com/watch?v=SHs0LkixGvY
youtube.com/watch?v=1MxUi0WU4Vo
youtube.com/watch?v=5X-Mrc2l1d0
washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/an-epic-middle-east-heat-wave-could-be-global-warmings-hellish-curtain-raiser/2016/08/09/c8c717d4-5992-11e6-8b48-0cb344221131_story.html?wpisrc=nl_evening&wpmm=1
youtube.com/watch?v=2lnxs_DMUDk&feature=share&ab_channel=TheMynog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/balt/

Here videos that show bullying:
youtu.be/hQ6Yxh-44qY
youtu.be/HqM_A0jCOW0
youtu.be/vemLr8qJtzY
youtu.be/oTX06K-nJok

If you have been bullied on here please do not hesitate calling the bullying hotline! Pic related has a list of a few numbers!
NOTE for the netherlands only for max 18 year olds, but just lie to them that you're 18, we don't seem to have any bullying hotlines for grown ups :/
And I googled for bullying hotlines in middle east / north africa but either google translator couldn't translate it or they don't have bullying hotlines available :(. For those in mena you can always write the usa bullying hotline a letter on their website here!
Here's what bullying does to psychological state:
bullyonline dot org / old / stress / ptsd dot htm
So think before you speak please :) dont bully the posters or waifus here, have respect and love for everyone here!

Cocks

Bump

Check previous thread ghassan bulli my amazigh heritage with tattoos and shit

Fuck off shitskin.

We are of same race :D shitskinrace. So why my brother are you bullying me? :(

GET OFF THIS SITE SHITSKIN NIGGER HYBRID REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah since he's jealous he wasn't born amazigh and was born Arap

Name me 1 Georgian nobel prize winner.

>Name me Jewbel prize winner
why?

Is there anything you want your husband to do for marriage
Coz I will want you to 1 stay chubby 2 wear niqab 3 I will jizz on your face every day 4 cook dinner naked

Anything special you want from me

I hate mena. /Mena/ is racist!

wew lads I finally got turkish qt to start initiating conversation by ignoring her for 2 days
she just sent me "Heey :)" out of the blue
what could she mean by this?

She likes you, obviously.
No we aren't, go shove acorns up your ass and fuck a cow smelly spaniard

I wonder if trying to redpill her is a bad idea...

did you ask her about her opinion on Israel?

Means she wants to suck your willy lad

no that would sour things up very quickly
I'm just saying this because I casually mentioned TV is made to stir the masses' opinion
she agreed
imagine having a Sup Forumsitically incorrect turkish qt gf
that would be amazing

oh my god kill yourself

Omg! Here we have another bulli @________@
You do not wish suicide upon someone, what if he had a bad day and actually would do it? Khanzeer!

pourquoi si faché habibi?

What if she hates Jews?
Pic related, this is a no bullying zone.

Yes /mena/ is actually pretty racist ;_;
It's basically a bullying ground for others to bully others but they especially target me for some reason, because I'm different and true to myself.

turks are jews user

Redpilled Turk is a Turk who killed himself/herself.

She wants to have your babies, why else would she contact you out of the blue

[email protected]

Can confirm, great grandpa was Shaykl al-Jew

*sheikh al-yehudi

ask her on israel
I swear to god this will work

ARAP AND BROUD :DDD

Had a meeting with the record shop.

Went okay, I actually sorta accidentally made a sale without even being hired. Won't know if get the job until Friday though.

wish you the best

U bulli ur fellow victimized arap sisters just like """"proud""" arap brother algg/tn
>tfw i know this record shop
Hope you'll get hired!

>I actually sorta accidentally made a sale without even being hired
Baruch HaShem

Is there any way we could make the ahmadiyya muslims sect more dominant? They're actually the "religion of peace'.

>>tfw i know this record shop
netherland meetup when
it's a meme sect

They believe in pacifism, inter-faith dialogue. All the ones I've met are nice and normal.

The only Sunni I met was a Toronto cab driver who told me that the water cycle is not responsible for rain, but Allah is.

I know one very well
it's nice and good, but they are still a sect and are obsessed with missionary work

danke

It was a complete accident. After I was done with the job interview I just sorta hanged out in the shop checking out their inventory etc. when this guy came by who asked the owner if he knew anymore music just like Massive Attack. When he said that I just happened to have a fucking Maxinquaye LP in my hands and told the guy he should check out Tricky because he started out with Massive Attack and Maxinquay is not only a trip-hop/downtempo masterpiece but also probably the closest he'd get to the Massive Attack sound. They guy got hyped and bought a CD right away.

impressive
pic unrelated

Arabian horses are gay twinks compared to Berber horses.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barb_horse

ghassan on suicide watch

the devil is the most accepting being there is

lol

Shieeet I wanted to invite Georgia here but looks like both of them already posted.

pretty good/10

whitu race is basically debiru.
That's why u have this word "racism".

(=^ェ^=) japan-chan is here! I'm a happy cat now!

( ´ ▽ ` )ノ We should seriously consider having a /mena/ meeting!

Good morning, mena!

(=^ェ^=) me too!
(=^ェ^=) me too!

Good Morning

No. I'm not gonna pay a single ticket to see people from an imageboard.

youtube.com/watch?v=SHs0LkixGvY

Rude

dweeb gf > weeb gf

what is the social attitude in mena towards trump?

TRUMP 2016!

He blew it post election. He should realize that the media would crucify him for anything and to be careful. He chose a bad VP choice. Everything he's done is to get him off message and to feed into the "he's a crazy" dangerous candidate narrative.

GG. You had a chance but blew it.

it's mostly "dumb idiot and Israeli puppet"

so no big changes there

Make America great again.

I want he to win so that I can see some shit goes down

All candidates are living breathing memes

*gulp* I'm scared of you
So far you're the meanest bulli

The thing I'm worried about is the US eventually creating a second israel with kurdistan. I don't know what non-kurd mena people generally even think about kurdistan but you could make the strong case that because of his pseudo-isolationism trump won't pull any shit like that despite his being pro Israel. Generally I think it looks like he wants to get out of the middle east, he doesn't like saudi arabia or other gulf states, he won't fund "democratic rebels", if some strong leader figure like qaddafi or hussein shows up again the US will be less likely to swoop in with a democracy crusade.
assad could therefore benefit from a trump presidency for example. from what I understand about this thread you all don't like assad (though I have no idea what the opinion is in larger society and different places) but I can't help but see it as a sort of temporary pain for a higher goal of either arab unity or at least some form of order and stability.

as far as I know he is popular and very loved in middle east / north africa
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ
He makes sure their families stay together (。•́︿•̀。) a lot of diaspora have never seen their family

youtube.com/watch?v=1MxUi0WU4Vo
is golshifteh a godess?

帰れ。

WOOO TRUMPPENCE 2016

I'm not a bully! (。•́︿•̀。)

>I can't help but see it as a sort of temporary pain for a higher goal of either arab unity
Assad might a member of the Ba'ath party but after what the other Arab countries pulled when he asked for help i think that if he ends up winning this war the relationships might be sour for a while, it's not like he'll be completely desperate money wise since he'll always have Iran and Iraq backing him
>some form of order and stability.
Sure but desu i try to stay neutral in the conflict since both sides have killed so many civilians
Neutral is the wrong word, i hate both sides though the rebels a bit less
As for the Kurds with the shit i see them pull now, well...Saddam did nothing wrong :DD

PERSIAN GODESS
E
R
S
I
A
N

G
O
D
E
S
S

Trump's losing hard right now. I don't think he can pull that back.

death

Grant it to me

Why?

i call seconds after

No ;_;

Most beautiful woman in middle east

rather not get into it senpai just do it please

Hey that's not Rojbin

Most talented musician as well
youtube.com/watch?v=5X-Mrc2l1d0

>They don't like finding candid little Arab 97abs on twitter

qu-est ce que c'est la?

should I buy no mans sky
its alot of shekels

washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/an-epic-middle-east-heat-wave-could-be-global-warmings-hellish-curtain-raiser/2016/08/09/c8c717d4-5992-11e6-8b48-0cb344221131_story.html?wpisrc=nl_evening&wpmm=1
For fuck's sake i swear to fucking God something is up, one region can't be this fucked holy shit, is God real and is he just a cunt that hates the middle east

penis

what a fantastic sequence of posts

Why are Tunisian such Masochists

Why is kuwait banned from the olympics?

>Prisionisia
>Gulagrocco

youtube.com/watch?v=2lnxs_DMUDk&feature=share&ab_channel=TheMynog
Maximum comfy melancholic feels holy shit

apologise