How do you explain this?

Pic unrelated

>>Young Japanese all want to be AMERICANS

>be american
>catch cold
>go bankrupt

yea, nah

I don't know if that's true
It's more accurate to say they want to be like their ideal version of an American and that things seesaw from generation to generation as young adults rebel against their parents
Lord knows it happens in my country- People in their 60s and 70s now grew up as rockabillies, their children rebelled against everything being ameriboo and now their grandchildren are quite comfortable being part of a worldwide meme hipster culture

Joke's on you J*p, can't catch a cold if you get killed in a school shooting

Nobody wants to be American.

Liking the culture, listening to the music, eating the food, wearing the clothes doesn't mean you want to be American.

Fuck off GI. We all want to be rich-cultured rich-historic european not filthy cultureless greedy american.

American culture not really nationally American

nice try merkel

red probably = black people

What does this even mean?

this aint joke anymore

Don't even try to decrypt that. Just reply and have fun.

Everyone consumes American culture but at the same time it's in fashion to hate the actual country, leads to cognitive dissonance

Or make fun.

I'm not black or mexican so only the oil and free time negatives apply to me

calculating proxy ratio...

...completed.

「100%」

>I'm not black or mexican

It feels to me that it's so hard to live as an American.

They want to be japanese but culturally american not american citizen

I hate driving. I can't live in a big country.

ははは

私は嘘つきではありません
私は女の子です (^_^)

>that pic
You're conparing a welfare paradise of 5 million people with a country where 300 million live.

닥쳐

早うおっぱいうpしろや

( ︶︿︶)_╭∩╮

>make 47.08% more money
the only figure that matters t b h

>How do you explain this?
you and korea are our puppets because we won the war and injected money in your economy, manipulating your media so you suck our dick.

zitto animale

Japan is now a US colony until the end of time

This post smells like English teachers.

Whenever you see a Japanese flag just reply "zitto animale" until the shitposters get bored

Still have no idea what zitto animale means

They raped them into submission

>Yuki Tanaka records two major incidents of mass rape around the same time.20 On April 4, fifty GIs broke into a hospital in Omori and raped 77 women, one a woman who had just given birth, killing the two-day-old baby by tossing it onto the floor. On April 11, forty U.S. soldiers cut off the phone lines of one of Nagoya’s city blocks and entered a number of houses simultaneously, “raping many girls and woman between the ages of 10 and 55 years.”

>April 11th
>my birthday

get

hot

Shit nigga me too

I compared will Brazil and since i'm black and 12 times more likely than average to be murdered
being 7 times more in Brasil is irreverent so only problem is money but i have an american education so turns out the pipe dream of being Brazilian my be real

Yeah

>When US paratroopers landed in Sapporo, an orgy of looting, sexual violence and drunken brawling ensued. Gang rapes and other sexual atrocities were not infrequent. Victims of such attacks, shunned as outcasts, sometimes turned in desperation to prostitution; others took their life rather than bring shame to their families. Military courts arrested relatively few soldiers for these offenses and convicted even fewer, and restitution for the victims were rare. Japanese attempts at self-defense were punished severely. In the sole instance of self-help that General Eichelberger records in his memoirs, when local residents formed a vigilante group and retaliated against off-duty GIs, Eighth Army ordered armoured vehicles in battle array into the streets and arrested the ringleaders, who received lengthy prison terms.

>Young Japanese all want to be AMERICANS
I believe you don't have misfortune to be born as an American unless you commited a number of deadly sins in previous life.

> He believes in rebirth

I can drive 50 miles without paying $20 in tolls.

>said a poodle

Clash of civilisations, post WWII propaganda, Japanese negative to evolve culturally.

>Young Japanese all want to be AMERICANS

Tom, don't be ridiculous

too drunk to steam gyoza here, might go for a builders' breakfast tomorrow instead

>Old Japanese all hate the west
Thats a lie if I ever heard one. Since Meiji era (or should I say post Meiji?) Japan was always eager to adopt what it saw as better.

Be it sending their people to european universities, requesting french/german help to train army or being a straight up greatbritainboo in setting up their navy. Japans naval tradition is straight up copied from UK.

Forgot to mention, this is all since 19th century and it worked. Japan was the leading example in Asia and it still is, to some extent, even today.

Japan managed to bring itself to modern world and take a role in it while also managing to stay Japan, instead of losing every sense of self worth.

>adopting the west ideas means they like us
dude, Japan admired the west. But they know they're better kind of mentality among japs.

Old nipponjins was bombed and nuked for starting ww2 and attacking Russia in 1905 and 1918 years, and earthquakes by russian priests.

>But they know they're better kind of mentality among japs.
What? Are you some chink fella cause that makes no sense.

holy shit i luv russian english

>being earthquaked by russian orthodox priests.

>Be Japanese
>Catch cold
>Pass out
>Almost die because of inferior Japanese body
>Stay in bed for weeks.

No wonder your fellow Japs wants to be American, at least they get shot and die quickly.

Of course I'm using a proxy server

I was in the same boat. When i was younger my passion for guns started and all i wanted to do is to live in the US. When i grew older i did some research and boy was i put down by the numbers of crime, nigs chimping out, SJW, liberals etc. I don't hate US, it's a lovely country that i'd love to visit one day but they're just another country on this planet. Sure they make a lot more since dollar is strong compared to the rest of us but it's not like living in US is extra cheap (unless you live in a ghetto and all). US is not an 80s US anymore. They're a country with a lot of problems and unfortunalety many people from here think of the US as some sort of magical land in which every body has 5 cars, lives in a mansion and eats burgers 24/7.

hmm really makes you chink

this Norwegian mass murderer praised Japan as a model country..................

t. Tyrone Sanchez