German family travel to Russia to claim ASYLUM

Which country will accept German refugees?

A German family travelled to Russia before claiming asylum - insisting their homeland is no longer safe because of the influx of migrants.
Carola Griesbach, 51, and her husband Andre, 45, drove the 1,400 miles from northern Germany to Moscow's Red Square in a VW camper van to escape the 'German dictatorship'.

The Griesbachs claim that the agreement between Russia and Germany to stop fighting in 1918 was no true peace agreement, and that therefore the countries are still at war. In this scenario, they argue, the Russian state has a duty to protect them.

The Griesbachs claim that the agreement between Russia and Germany to stop fighting in 1918 was no true peace agreement, and that therefore the countries are still at war. In this scenario, they argue, the Russian state has a duty to protect them.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3731430/German-family-travel-Russia-claim-ASYLUM-claiming-country-no-longer-safe-migrant-influx.html

Europeans wanted to live here for centuries.
From 1200 was several military fail tryes.
So welcome. :D

>going russia to seek asylum
topkek

Autistic as fuck. I have thought about something like this, too, but I never thought anybody would be ready to ridicule himself to do this.

>Carola Griesbach

Hot

Are Germans really this autistic IRL?

Is this from RT? No? Okay.

If they don't manage to get asylum, they are FUCKED. Even if by some miracle the government don't care about them, leftist faggots won't stop harassing them.

tell them how many muslims are in russia

bolsonete

>tatar muslim who drinks just like russian, eat pork, no hijab and so on
>german muslims with allahu akbar inshalla hmaduliallalalalalahhyha shit
Know the difference, m8

Russia will be fun for them, especially when some chechens make them sit on bottles and say that chechnya is cool. So much for escaping the immigrant infested shithole.

>being this much of a leftist bitch

I didn't even said anything much, you crying kid.

Tatars are a tiny ass minority in Russia. And don't be a retard if you're going to tell me unironically that Chechens don't wet the hijab/grow scary beards.

Pic related :^)

>dagestanis are not real muslims!!!1
You sound like those western apologisers, ivan.

It's Moscow, not Russia
>let me tell you about you country
No, chechens are not like that. At least here, in the European part.

What is a dagestani?

>Moscow
It's even sounds like mosque so who cares. It's already doomed.

First pic that came up from googling 'chechens 2016' :^)

Lessons learned, anything outside the US is dangerous.

>It's Moscow, not Russia
You do know that the only regions in which population is rising is Moscow, the muslim dominated regions and the oil regions (which are still getting an influx of muslim workers).

Region in which Chechnya is.

Also what's wrong with your pic?
14% azers who came for a study or to sell watermelons
Russified tatars, bashkirs, chuvashs
Tajiks who clean streets.
Armenians, Georgians and Ukrainians who are christians.
What's the problem?

>Tatars are a tiny ass minority in Russia.
Kek, they are the largest minority, even bigger than hohols

>dagestani
>Region in which Chechnya is
Lol stop it pls, you have no idea what you're talking
about
It's Grozniy, their regional center in Chechnya.

Russia just named a bridge in SPB after a muhajideen leader who brags about killing Russians.

I would have thought it was more ridiculing to stay in germany

Dont worry friend, we all know Russia is white race saviour!!1

Ruskije nizdajutsa!

>dagestani
>Region in which Chechnya is.

Holy shit, don't open your mouth if you don't know anything about Russia

>das herrenvolk

Fleeing to Russia because of edgy political problems is the fedora of 2015

yea-yea, chechnya in dagestani, whatever you say

Are Chechens white? They look it. Slavs ya know?

>we all know Russia is white race saviour!!1
Only poltartds and butthurt belts care about muh white race. And both are pathetic losers, sorry.

You even have more of a chance to get killed by Muslims in Russia then you would in Germany.

They don't even look white

Balthurt as it is.

>You even have more of a chance to get killed by Muslims in Russia then you would in Germany.

Yeah I know but at least you wont be told that its tolerant

They have the flag of Saxony on their trailer. That's eastern Germany, famous for their Slavic interbreeding.

Real russians care about important things. Looking tough and stealing land.

>ctrl+f you
>31 matches
balthurt belt :DDD

No, its the fleeing to Canada of Europe.

Haha you do realize that Putin is friends with the Muslims in Russia, right?
Try to do a protest against Russian killer Ramzam Kadyrov, a Muslim leader of the insurgent regions.

That has nothing to do with what I said

It has. Muslims are a protected minority even in Russia. The state won't allow you to critize Islam etc because else the Muslims will go terrorism mode again.

After that bus explosion in Volgograd the only arrests made were russians that protested against Islam.

Russia even banned Charlie Hebdo in order not to offend the muslim population (which makes up 10-16% of the population, according to RT).
However I don't think there is such a political correctness as here in the west, you won't lose your job or get your house raided for calling muslims subhuman. No one would actually care (except for muslims of course)

Probably has to do with Putin being extremely popular among Muslims in Russia. IIRC Muslims are to him what blacks were to Obama.

We can go to jail if write or say something bad about any religion or any race in russia. We are not politically correct only against any non russian

2bh, they look like bulgarian gyppos or something, not german.

Lower class german women have poorly dyed, short, red hair

>edgy political problems

>they don't even look white