Ukrainian "terrorists" attacked radiostation in Crimea, and Putler is going to invade Ukraine now

Ukrainian "terrorists" attacked radiostation in Crimea, and Putler is going to invade Ukraine now.

m.voanews.com/a/fears-mount-ukraine-russia-clash/3458968.html

Do you think that Russia has enough balls and strenght to attack Ukraine directly and it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TqQXUP8HWlM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and occupy* it

cuck

Russia has to create a new war before elections

history is repeating

>Ukrainian "terrorists" attacked radiostation in Crimea,

Stop lying, you cunt

Crimea is Russian soil and Putin had every right to take it back

russia:
>no one (of the caught terrorists) is resisting and confessions are given eagerly!
kek, this shit can not be made up

how convenient is it that this terrorist attack coincided with movements of heavy machinery to the crimean border by russians lol

Lel, this is comedy gold.

Project Novorussia officially closed.
Russian news fully into Syria now.
Welcome in 2016, my 2014 friend

Is there a map like those of Armenians and Greeks in the ottoman empire, but of Ukraine and people who consider themselves Russian?

Glory to Ukraine!
Death to occupiers!

also it is diversionists not terrorists

the peninsula gets all it's water through a canal that runs through ukraine... now, if i was in charge of things i would poison that canal

the peninsula gets all it's electricity from a station near kherson... shut it down

>Death to occupiers!
then go and kill yourself slavshit

Hail Ukraine, you are some of the best slavs.

Why is that , you uneducated Amerishit? Ukrainians haven't been a thing till the 20th century. They're a mix of Poles (actual best slavs) and Russians

Ukrainians are Russians anyway
Ukraine is shit anyway

t. Russian cocksucker pro

>Ukrainians haven't been a thing till the 20th century
:^)

They are basically the only non asian east slavs around, they are against putin, and they have azov. Why would I not support them?
>Amerishit
I don't like the American Empire, I just happen to be born here.

Serbs I used to like you.

shitposting from Putinbots.

They've been helping fun the rebels, so at most they'll give them a bit of extra support I think.

So long as Ukrainian government doesn't condone the act, maybe they won't overreact.

that """"german"""" one is so obvious it's hilarious

>t. le dummy

>one guy's opinion represents 7 million people
What is it like to be retarded?

Nah, just the whole Serb thing is to suck Russian cock a lot. I know there are serbs who don't, but all over Sup Forums and Sup Forums they do
Kind of like the guys here to say retarded shit on stuff we don't know.

>Do you think that Russia has enough balls and strength to attack Ukraine directly
Obviously. The toned down war they've been fighting since 2014 was already was the threshold that nobody expected them to cross. A full-on invasion is the next logical step. More sanctions would definitely put a hole in their plan. If Trump wins the election, I'm sure they'll feel safer as Trump has voiced a strong support for a more isolationist foreign policy and has even said that he'll consider letting Russia have Crimea. If Clinton wins, their plan might come apart. Clinton is famously hawkish and I have no doubts that she would escalate the situation whether the Russians decide to sit where they are or whether they decide to push on. This will likely come in the way of sanctions, more material support for Ukraine, and maybe even US special forces to fight Russian-backed rebels in the region. I doubt that those forces and the Russians would engage directly, though.

lel

Lel, all this western denial ITT.
Poroshenko is now asking for negotiations - surely it was just Putins ebil propaganda.

>Do you think that Russia has enough balls and strenght to attack Ukraine directly
They've been doing that, on and off, for something like 2 years now.
The only difference would be them admitting it.

>and Putler is going to invade Ukraine now
Why are you so stupid?

If Russia invaded Ukraine why eastern Ukrainians and Crimeans love them so much? And why the hell so many people from eastern Ukraine fled into RUSSIA, and not into West?

Just simple questions. I'm waiting for actual answers and for shit-throwing.

1. it's difficult to show contempt at someone who is pointing an automatic weapon at you, to answer seriously, but i have a feeling your own question was built on a false premise, the people were not very happy about a war going on and the ones that were, their numbers were greatly exaggerated
2. no sane person would want to live in the epicenter of an on going war, hence a lot of people moved, considering a lot of those people identify as russians to begin with, not surprising and i think you could have realized this on your own...

1. if Crimeans weren't happy with this Russian "occupation" they could already wage guerilla warfare upon them... but that didn't happen. Instead we have a lot of Russian tourists visiting Crimea and a lot of patriotic Crimeans with Russian flags. Isn't it their own right to choose what country they want to belong?

2. Yes, indeed. But Kiev and Western Ukraine aren't epicenter of an going on war. Still majority of refugees went to Russia. I guess that means that they feel like Russia is on a right side and Ukraine is not.

And as a whole this means that Ukrainians should negotiate with each other and stop trying to deal with Putin and Putin-backed guys by force. This is European way to deal with the conflicts after all.

Idk about Crimea, but being pro-russian (now) here without earning profits from rebel heads - sign of brain damaged idiot.

1. the only group of people who could wage a guerilla war against you, the crimean tatars, got their balls cut off in the process, left leaderless.
the number of russian tourists visiting crimea is in sharp decline, i am very surprised you don't know this. the right of a person to choose which country they belong to usually doesn't involve parts of a country being violently taken over because someone felt like it.

2. that is presumptuous. you could just as easily say they went to russia because they are all guerilla warriors planning to demolish russia from the inside. hypothetical and bullshit in all honesty.

idk about other countries, but it is hard to get refugee status in Poland

ukraine literally doesn't exist it was just some crap made up by lenin

by that logic, leninism shouldn't exist too, but it does.

Is the statement about 1 million Ukrainian refugees in Poland true or is it just number of Ukrainian nationals staying in Poland?

t. Retard

it's false

10 ruples have been deposited to your account

>le liberal use of quotation mark neutral media face

Sure bro just go to east Ukraine wearing T-shirts with Putin and wrapped kolorad tape. Do not forget to talk with an ugly kacap accent. Everyone will love you, I guarantee

Russia does not have the right to exist.

Lies! Actually Austrian General Staff created us just because they were very very very evil also russophobes

>kolorad tape
Ragoolie spotted

>Putler

i think he is preparing the ground for this. Ukraine has no real future, just accpet you're russian, maybe you will be less poor

>Do you think that Russia has enough balls
youtu.be/TqQXUP8HWlM

>by helo player

>It's a "Poland attacks a radio station and blames another country for it to incite a war" episode

>attacked radiostation
Attacking radiostations seems to be a slavic thing.

Hey guys do you know what they call the Ukrainan ISIS....
HOHOL XDDD

underappreciated post