I forgot my password Sup Forums. How do I remove the password protection?

I forgot my password Sup Forums. How do I remove the password protection?

Jamal...

Give it back Jamal

GIVE

give it back Jamal

Come on guys this is racist. Tyrone probably "found" the phone and wants to unlock it so he can find out whos it is.

Pres 112 then dial . Support will answer , tell them your problem . They gonna reset

spam 0000 until it lets you in.

this bait again

I'd just like to take advantage of this opportunity to thank you for staining the back porch for me Todd.

IT

TO

>give
>back
>MKBHD

OP here, no prob. Just wish I wore gloves. I can't get this stain off my hands. LOL!

wtf how did you take that photo?

with his cock

why won't mods ever do anything about these retarded ass threads shitting up Sup Forums? OP literally contributes nothing of value to discussion here

fucking christ

>Can't reset an Android phone
This is why automation is going to put 60% of the population out of a job.

IT

Ja-boeby isn't even trying to hide it anymore.

gotta short out the security processor with salt water

NIGGERS

90% of the posts on all of Sup Forums are made by bots my dude, bots or shills

gotta keep those capcha solutions flowing

TO

NIGGERS

>mods

If it's got a custom recovery, just delete the lock screen security db. Google "pin doesn't work after restoring twrp backup"

The only people I've ever seen mods ban are Apple shills, but they are seemingly OK with everybody else breaking rules.

Mom look, I'm being racist on the Internet.
NO MOM I DON'T WANT MY HOT POCKET RIGHT NOW!

>this assblasted over the word nigger by itself
gee wiz you are a faggot

Great response, you've clearly cast doubt upon my belief that you're above the age of 12. You're, in fact, an 11.5-year-old who has just discovered Sup Forums because of Sup Forums and you managed to wander into Sup Forums.
I'll help you get back

Fucking stay there edge lord, you must be 18 + to post here, but let's be honest you'll blend right in over there.

Your tears only make his dick harder faggot. Stop trying to be some bastion of equality ON FUCKING Sup Forums OF ALL PLACES and let the thread die.

but who was fone

GIVE IT BACK JAMAL