You have 10 seconds to name a successful country with a female leader

You have 10 seconds to name a successful country with a female leader.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Germany

south korea

Thatcher, Great Britian.

Ekatherine II, Russian Empire.

Joan of Arc, army of France.

Etc.

Germany.

This one.

Ones who think that female leaders are product of feminism and liberalism are retarded.

mummy is a good leader

this merkel bitch looks so beta,no wonder ger*ans vote for her

Putin
youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo

Literally one in each age of human history.

the kpopstars are your leaders? i knew it

>Ekatherine II, Russian Empire.
Spot the underage imperialist.

Why do Sup Forums users share so many views with Islamists?
Muhammed said that
"لن يفلح قوم ولى أمرهم امرأة"
"Never will succeed a nation that is ruled by a woman"
When I asked my mother what she thought about the American elections and she asked me about the candidates, she said that she hoped Hillary (the woman) would win so America would fail and used that hadith.

You cannot say this country wasn't succesful under her rule, commie user.

Hong kong

Canada

can't you read?
>successful country with a female leader.

Taylor Swift, the neo-nazi leader

Refugee crisis aside Germany is one of the most developed and succesful countries today

>Joan of Arc
>Leader
She was a mascot, that's all

UK

This.

Massagetae

>Refugee crisis aside Germany is one of the most developed and succesful countries today
You have never visited Germany right?

we will die with bithches at the weel

Lol I don't need to visit Germany to know thar it has the strongest economy in all of Europe

Isn't she selling Hong Kong to the chinese?

You don't have to lie to us Hans Al-Malik Sultani. We're friends here.

clearly, the pakis never cared about that Hadith

t. East German

Can I ask you something about Islam? I don't talk to any muslims in person whatsoever so I just wanna ask you about some stuff that's in the quran

In surah 3-3-4 and Surah 18:27 it says
>He has sent down upon you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming what was before it. And He revealed the Torah and the Gospel.

>And recite, [O Muhammad], what has been revealed to you of the Book of your Lord. There is no changer of His words, and never will you find in other than Him a refuge.

So basically it says that the Torah and the Gospels are of God, and God's word cannot be corrupted.

In Surah 4:157 it says Jesus did not die on a cross and rise from the dead
>And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.

According to the Quran, the Gospels and Torah are the word of God, the word of God can't be corrupted, and that Jesus didn't die on a cross and rise from the dead.
However, according to all 4 gospels, Jesus died on a cross and rose from the dead.

If you have any bible verses to answer with please use the king james version.

Who is this? She's posted often here

THIS is Tomyris

Russian prosecutor for Crimea.

She's a single.mother btw.

mummy

Muslims believe that only the Quran, out of all other Abrahmic books, hasn't been and will never be corrupted as it's protected by God.
In Surah 4:46 it says:
>Among the Jews are those who distort words from their [proper] usages and say, "We hear and disobey" and "Hear but be not heard" and "Ra'ina," twisting their tongues and defaming the religion. And if they had said [instead], "We hear and obey" and "Wait for us [to understand]," it would have been better for them and more suitable. But Allah has cursed them for their disbelief, so they believe not, except for a few.
In Surah 5:41 it says:
>O Messenger, let them not grieve you who hasten into disbelief of those who say, "We believe" with their mouths, but their hearts believe not, and from among the Jews. [They are] avid listeners to falsehood, listening to another people who have not come to you. They distort words beyond their [proper] usages, saying "If you are given this, take it; but if you are not given it, then beware." But he for whom Allah intends fitnah - never will you possess [power to do] for him a thing against Allah . Those are the ones for whom Allah does not intend to purify their hearts. For them in this world is disgrace, and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment.

Muslims believe that but the Quran says otherwise the 4 gospels and the Torah have not bee.

Surah 5:47
>
>And let the People of the Gospel judge by what Allah has revealed therein. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the defiantly disobedient.

Surah 5:68
>Say, "O People of the Scripture, you are [standing] on nothing until you uphold [the law of] the Torah, the Gospel, and what has been revealed to you from your Lord." And that which has been revealed to you from your Lord will surely increase many of them in transgression and disbelief. So do not grieve over the disbelieving people.

israel