This is what Steven Paul Jobs wanted to give you

This is what Steven Paul Jobs wanted to give you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBma82g3Uag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not unique enough, you need a gimmick to make people understand that their status symbol is superior to other peoples status symbols

Where do the sensors go boyo?

>iOS 6
Looks like shit.
>No front facing camera
Stop, just stop.
>No sensors on the front
Enjoy hanging up every single phone call you make, because you put the phone on your face.
>tfw Steve approved of everything Apple's currently doing.

>Looks like shit.
nope
>Stop, just stop.
pls leave if you seriously need a selfie camera
>Enjoy hanging up every single phone call you make, because you put the phone on your face.
this is a problem if youre mentally handicapped

in the iSensor dongle (sold separately)

>pls leave if you seriously need a selfie camera

most people actually have friends and family to video call, you fucking degenrate

OP is a fag.

the one on the right looks unbalanced and top-heavy. The notch is better than that shit.

I disagree.
What's up with bezeless fags anyway?

The iNotch is absolutely beautiful.

Anything that Apple does is always more refined, elegant, and better implemented than shitty Android manufacturers.

The notch will go down in history as the most aesthetic and innovative piece of technology and it will be in scientific museums for future generations to marvel and study.

lets be real if he was still here the phone would still be 4 inches

No, this is what he wanted for us.

>Looks like shit.
no u
>No front facing camera
thank fuck. that shit is not only worthless, but the quality is abhorrent
>No sensors on the front
>Enjoy hanging up every single phone call you make, because you put the phone on your face.
what is a sleep button?

Nowhere, fuck faceId, there's room for a small camera sensor on top and you put touchId on the back.

That shit looks ugly as fuck

>front facing camera
>that shit is not only worthless

One of the things the dev team at my current workplace makes is a mobile app for businesses that use iPad kiosks to do employee sign-in for people that do overnight work via ID badge scanning + picture. If shit isn't done right, they check the pictures to make sure the person isn't a family member of the person who was supposed to be doing the work (which is surprisingly common).

They need a front-facing camera because you can't ask the employee to go stand under the kiosk to get their picture taken. So no, not totally worthless.

Better yet, you put TouchID in the screen, like the original plan.

The notch looks fine. It gives the phone some sense of "up", kind of like how the home button on old iPhones gives you a sense of "down".

fug i missed the comfy UI of old ios versions. Same for os x, snow leopard was god tier in terms of UX.

I've been thinking, does anyone else feel like the iPhone X was rushed out just so it can compete with the 2017 flagships? Why not just wait until the technology is ready for certain features? Reminds me of the gaming industry where companies release unfinished games

They don't care, they know people will buy it.

So where is the speaker

think about this statement and realize what is wrong with it

>iPhone 4S with iOS 6.1.3
>Macbook Pro Mid-2012 with OS X Mountain Lion
>Fully customizable PowerMac desktop

Those were the last good things apple has done that was worth the money. Although I have many reasons to hate Jobs, he was able to deliver good, futuristic stuff for its time by whipping the employees. After Jobs, the company was infested with mentally sick sensitive faggots that got the job through diversity quota and seniors with good sense of making good products left the company.

Jobs literally summarized the issue in this video youtube.com/watch?v=ZBma82g3Uag

>Down fall of Apple
>When Apple is doing better than it ever has

You're retarded. Even the very first iPhone was equipped with a proximity sensor to disable the display when you get near or touches it during a phone call.

He's talking about the OP's mockup

It's downfall in terms of quality and innovation of products. Accept it or not, the products were always leading the industry.

Non symetrical rounded corners?

Even in the Jobs era Apple wasn't "leading the industry". Even back in the 80s it wasn't Apple setting computing trends, it was IBM. Honestly aside from the Mac, iPhone and high PPI displays, Apple really hasn't influenced consumer technology that much.

Add the iPod to that and it shows that Apple has left a pretty big mark on consumer technology.
They had few 'firsts', but they were masters at refining products to give them a mass market appeal. And I think the way they did that, and the way other manufacturers started following them, can arguably be described as Apple leading the industry.

The point I was trying to make is that they weren't consistent. They had long periods of time where they didn't release something that influenced competitors to do the same. Apple is doing better than it ever has by pretty much any metric.

Yep that's my point. Jobs stole lots of ideas but he stole the exact ideas that make a good product and combined them properly.

Jobs would never let an iPhone get shipped without this feature, it's absolutely contrary to OP's post. The mockup could have a very well hidden proximity sensor, since you can't see them on real life iPhones without a digital camera anyways.

go away vainfag