Why don't Muslim women go around raping European men?

Why don't Muslim women go around raping European men?

Other urls found in this thread:

lexpress.fr/actualite/societe/justice/cambrioleur-tue-le-buraliste-d-albi-condamne-a-7-ans-de-prison_1667497.html
francetvinfo.fr/sports/foot/coupe-du-monde/des-supporters-francais-brulent-un-drapeau-algerien-a-bourges-la-justice-ouvre-une-enquete_637325.html
charentelibre.fr/2011/03/18/trois-adolescentes-en-garde-a-vue-pour-avoir-brule-des-drapeaux-francais,1026521.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>European "men"

Religion.

Who would fuck subhuman arab trash when you have euro girls around you

Some are turbo sluts but the great majority are forced to wear curtains and whatnot and if other muslims see them with non-muslim partners they get shunned.

>European "men"

an arab girl touched my butt unpromptedly does that count?

They look better than you gypsies though.

They are by encouraging more refugees men to come to Europe.

>Muslim "women"

I can't stand that picture, not because of what she says but because the guy next to her looks fucking beta as well.

If i wanted brown girl i would get Italian or Spaniard, look 10x better than shitskin arabs

Some Moroccan girls can be very hot.

Yeah, some niggers look good too, but thats 0.0001%

I honestly wonder if i'll be alive when i see islam take over europe, like legit start killing and controlling government like what happened in Lebanon

>i'll be alive when i see

I think it's time for bed

really makes me thinking

>regugees welcome refugees
Mighty kek

muslim is a religion not a race faggot

thats why i said Arab

Yeah looks like an uncle tom

Arab is not a race either
Arabs can be white, brown, black

there is nothing called arab race it's made by the mixture many other race + in some country like tunisia we are more close to european than middle eastern
do u even have women in slovakia orwhatever

its ethnicity, close enough. i hate all arab subhumans

>are forced

Let's say friend asks me over for vodka drinking but friend's wife says: "Suka! Get out, bljät!"
Am I invited to their household?
I don't think I am since 1/2 of the people who live there don't want me there.
And that's why refugees aren't welcome just because some twat said they are.

No it's a linguistic group
Tell me where an arab touched you.

is that even a human?

are u even white?

Arab=sandniggers from dunes

hes white rich and european, and you are none of that

islam is an arabic religion practiced mostly by arabs, and brown people.

Slovakia is white and aryan

80% of Muslims aren't Arab.
Most Muslims are Asian.

Arabs are less than 20% of Muslims you drooling retard.

Yeah this
Nothing worse than "lol not all arabs are muslim you know !!1" like you think i don't know this you stupid whore ?? You know exactly what i meant, go fuck yourself

most practicant christian are africain and latin people

t. muslim pros

>islam take over europe
I think you're exaggerating the numbers a bit son

Fuck off you dumb nigger no we don't "know" what you mean. Arab Muslims are a minority of total Muslims, and there are way more Christian Arabs than Christian Persians or Christian Turks.
Nothing grinds my gears more than low IQ subhumans saying shit like "YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN" once they say obviously retarded stuff.

And what exactly did you "mean" anyway you tard?

when people say muslim they mean brown people from middle east, nobody actually cares if you are christian or atheist mohammad

Not my fault if you're too fucking dumb to understand when i say "i hate arabs" i OBVIOUSLY don't mean the jew/christian/atheist ones, everybody understands it from the get go and all the snarky "nuh huh not all arabs blah blah blah" is only said because you have nothing else better to say, when you do that everyone thinks you're a moron for stating the obvious and pretending i'm not fully aware of this
Case in point :
-i am fully aware of this
-i hate arabs

I saw a muslim girl (she had hijab) on the train the other day, I wanted to fuck her so fucking bad hnnnng, fill her halal pussy with some christian seed

I wouldn't mind an Arab grill.
The rape would be mutual :^)

>most practicant christian are africain and latin people
Nope

Mostly european. But even if the Black and latino become the majority it will not pose a problem since we have national church.
This is why i added and brown peoplen but your god's name is allah, and your holy sites are in Arabia.

>Call me a retard
>Can't read "and brown people"

Fuck off withered leaf

does being white make you proud? why?
being white don't make you good looking neither intelligent

You've never seen a 10/10 gypsy apparently...

In all fairness there are Muslim women in Europe liberal enough to marry infidels, considering the alternative of dying childless and that Arab or Turk + European make a good mix, even Mulattas are pretty, nevermind they can be brought up Western, I really can't fathom a guess as to why Euros wouldn't pursue the option...

how did you even come to that conclusion

the only thing being white makes me is hated by fucking EVERYONE

of course i have to stand with other white people and shill for white people in general now, because maybe just maybe i don't want to get beheaded for being white ?? literally all the racism today in france is the fault of arabs, FN would be at 0% without you and if you want to complain about racism do like Jesus said and look at the trunk in your own eye before the twig in your neighbour's

>there are Muslim women in Europe liberal enough to marry infidels
>There are ten times as many men more likely to do the same.and that Arab or Turk + European make a good mix, even Mulattas are pretty,
That's true. I'm Arab and all brothers married white women and they have beautiful kids.

>FN would be at 0% without you
>actually believing this

> there are Muslim women in Europe liberal enough to marry infidels
Lotta men too :^)
>and that Arab or Turk + European make a good mix,
This is true. I'm Arab and all my brothers/cousins married out and they all have handsome kids.
>even Mulattas are pretty,
All girls can be pretty my Sup Forumsshit friend :^)

christian/atheist arabs are the same shit as the normal ones.

Look at your chart again! African and Latin American Christians overwhelmingly outnumber European Christians

Not him, he's obviously exagerating but it certainly wouldn't be that high without these shitty maghreb immigrates.

>deleting your post because you thought you weren't enough of an asshole
typical arab

anyways you don't seem to understand that if you did racemix as much as you say you'd all be half white already which would be great

no the problem is precisely that you keep intermarrying with fat fucking brown muslimas and make them 12 fat brown muslim kids each instead

Actually you should google about beureuttes etc, or do you mean only religious girls? Religious girl would not date non Muslim because it's prohibited. Secular or not very religious girl obviously would if you're not typical Sup Forums user with neckbeard and red eyes.
Actually we have often threads on 2ch about Caucasian girls and many people actually date them, but it may be easier for Russian because our culture distance is not so big.
I date cabardin girl myself but she is atheist who hates Islam.

And where did you get this impression from my posts? I just hate arabs because you are subhuman lowlife ought to be exterminated

>taking aussie posts srs

>look if we unite all non europeans they outnumber you

IF we unite North America and Europe, we're still 37.9%,but this is still better than a 99.999% brown religion like islam.

>the only thing being white makes me is hated by fucking EVERYONE
kek, tell that to the arabs in your country that change their names to french sounding names (like meriem -> marie) because they're afraid of getting bullied or discrimination at the workplace.

You're just perceiving a discrimination but you never really experienced it.

They are free to GTFO back to their islamic shithole and keep arab names

>anyways you don't seem to understand that if you did racemix as much as you say you'd all be half white already which would be great
Ya'Allah forbid

>no the problem is precisely that you keep intermarrying with fat fucking brown muslimas and make them 12 fat brown muslim kids each instead
Only Kurds do that

>deleting your post because you thought you weren't enough of an asshole
I actually butchered my post by accident and his post was condescending as fuck so why should I bother to be nice?

>kek, tell that to the arabs in your country that change their names to french sounding names (like meriem -> marie) because they're afraid of getting bullied or discrimination at the workplace.
lol do you actually believe this ? the only example of people changing their name i know of, is a white friend of mine who pretends he is called "youss" so he has an easier time dealing drugs

>You're just perceiving a discrimination but you never really experienced it.
i grew up the only white in a muslim ghetto of paris go fuck yourself dumb cunt

Yeah, and in rich Arab cunts like UAE or Saudia white boys are extremely popular secretly among girls, you could have a fuckfest there if you do it secretly enough. I've read an article about dating in Saudia where dude tell the technology. Have local friends, they use special messenger popular among youth, you wrote to them and you gather in a place you like, you chat, first date is touching, second is kissing third is sex. Actually most of them fuck religion secretly because country is developed enough but they can't do anything because of repressive regime. Kinda similar to situation in Iran, but in Iran you can date girls pretty freely, most of youth there are secular and Iranian grills are extremely hot.

He believe this shit

The arabs have free pass to burn the french flag, but when the french burn the algayrian and morrocan flags they are jailed, same goes for the assault when arabs assault french they aren't punished and when french fight back like in this news we're jailed, lexpress.fr/actualite/societe/justice/cambrioleur-tue-le-buraliste-d-albi-condamne-a-7-ans-de-prison_1667497.html

The arabs deserve the racial war incoming, and the mass extermination which will follow it.

>Ya'Allah forbid
Actually no, racism is prohibited in Islam but most of Arabs are racist to blacks though. Also they all consider themselves white.

>Yeah, and in rich Arab cunts like UAE or Saudia white boys are extremely popular secretly among girls,

I've heard the same for being black in russia/eastern europe. Something about forbidden fruit or wht not.

Being black in eastern europe is curse if you are not filthy rich

Btw why don't black people kicks Arabs? They have pretty tense relations.

u seem too cultivated man see the fcking flag
i don't like arabs either but i don't call them subhuman
remember that berber(especialy in tunis and algiers) enslaved european oops sry u musn't know that white shouldn't feel inferior

Well, you will be pretty exotic. Idk about black dudes, I guess they are popular too, but black girls are extremely popular, 1/3 of prostitues are black now.

As a tourist or student I mean like this user said Pic related is just one nig anons matches from visiting Latvia

Y'ALL SLAVES YUROPEANS

Arabs are subhumans, there are exceptions but they are as rare as virgin in whorehouse.
You think enslaving people makes you superior? This is why you are subhuman

Its still not advantage by any means. White westerners like French or Americans is what all sluts jump on

Whoops here

>but black girls are extremely popular, 1/3 of prostitues are black now.
Jesus....

thinking of yourself too high make u a 4th tier human

>Its still not advantage by any means
Why?
>inb4 just salt

>some people were mean to you
>"bou hou hou i'm so sad no bully pls"
It happens all the time you candy ass faggot grow a pair, all this stuff isn't a handicap for you in real life.

I can go in the outskirts of Tunis, get robbed, mugged, beaten and spat on because i have more money and culture than the people living there, but will it change my capacity to study, work, and generally be accepted by society ? No.

well women love men with dark skin and thats why blacks are considered the most attractive men

>*Rips the fattest vape*
>"In shallah"

Im normal human. Arabs are not humans.

because people are racist

>Btw why don't black people kicks Arabs?
Because in France, relationship are extremely hypocritical, except if they are drunk, people will act friendly even if they hate you or give other reasons than race to justify their hate.

>They have pretty tense relations.
Black muslims suck dry the arabs.
Black christians despise the arabs,

This is simple as that.

kek I think you posted the wrong article it doesn't have anything to do with arabistans, if anything i suggest you don't post it unless you want an american to banter you about gun control.

>The arabs have free pass to burn the french flag, but when the french burn the algayrian and morrocan flags they are jailed
memes

>The arabs deserve the racial war incoming, and the mass extermination which will follow it
you've become so cynical you would justify genocide with memes

holy fuck i hate this generation

the men are but woman are treacherous beings.
they love to get fucked by anything foreign unless you opress them saudi style

Because they're locked in somewhere waiting to be thrown off a balcony.

Muslim women are for muslim men not kafir dogs, delet now

>all this stuff isn't a handicap for you in real life.
???
of course it is

>but will it change my capacity to study, work,
this one is especially funny because arabs do prevent everyone from studying
here's how it goes
>day 1 of school
>they bully the teacher until teacher gives up
>never study a day in the year
and those who want to work how are they supposed to study then huh, teachers have entirely given up on their class

i managed to get sent to a white people school one year, and guess wha : i didn't know ANYTHING of what they were doing

science literature math well i had no fucking clue what they were talking about since for me the education system entirely stopped functioning when i was about 12yo

>and generally be accepted by society ?
OF COURSE IT WILL IF SOCIETY IS NOTHING BUT ARABS EVERYWHERE

what society am i even supposed to get accepted into ? where are the normal people, i don't see society all i see is a 3rd world shithole, what am i even doing here in the first place ? should i just fucking convert to islam at this point ?? i don't want to, fuck you

hola como estan

If the study found out that highly intelligent people are racist do you think they would publish it?

I've heard that black people of all religions hang out together in France.

>because people are racist
>but not arab women hue hue hue
Who cares lad if sluts are sluts for exotic foreign cock. Just admit it.

miboun!? what makes u better than them?

I know some really qt arab women in sweden

feelsgoodman

>memes
French burning algayrian flag = punished
francetvinfo.fr/sports/foot/coupe-du-monde/des-supporters-francais-brulent-un-drapeau-algerien-a-bourges-la-justice-ouvre-une-enquete_637325.html

Arabs burning numerous french flags = not punished
charentelibre.fr/2011/03/18/trois-adolescentes-en-garde-a-vue-pour-avoir-brule-des-drapeaux-francais,1026521.php

yeah he looks beta, but not effeminate and she doesn't care about betas as long as they're not effeminate

>but not arab women hue hue hue
Lol you what? Arabs get MOST racism here and women especially cause they wear the rags on head

Exotic here means English speaking richfag, Black means danger

really makes you think

i've never actually seen a white man married to an arab women. it's almost always vice versa. maybe we have a few white men as whores for the rich women here, but its mostly female whores from east europe/russia that come here and fuck the men. i see it all the time, it's disgusting, it's why i dont really like russians the only experience i have with your people is as hookers for the saudis/etc..

I'll come and fuck your men, expect me.