What's the best language to learn, Sup Forums?

what's the best language to learn, Sup Forums?

As a burger, I suggest you learn english before you look for other languages. You best bet would be spanish next ;)

Native white English speaker, took 4 years of spanish and worked with spics for a few years. I'm looking for something a little more red-pilled

self bumb

Thinking of doing something Western European like German or French or Italian. Which European language is the easiest/best to know?

>Leaning mexican spanish
When will you learn than that is nigger language?

You cant self bump. But I'll bump for you.

but why?

>a little more red-pilled

For a US citizen, there is no "redpilled" answer. You literally dont have to care about other languages, because the western world speaks english more and more, especially the young.

I would not learn spanish because of It would be a sign of giving in to the mexicans illegally colonizing your country kek.

If you really want to learn a language, you have to keep in mind that most likely you wont benefit from it. Though take a language of your ancestors, probably French or German.

On the bright sight, imaging understanding Hitler without subtitles. Massive erection incoming, no homo.

is learning Spanish spanish worthwhile?

Thanks Germanbro, do you think your language is worth spending a significant amount of time on?

To improve discipline, cut down on degeneracy, and have a useful skill

Canadian

Don't fall for the French language meme. It isn't worth it. Same with Italian. Your best bet would be German or Spanish. If posible, try not to learn the bastardized branches.

Mexican

I like german. Actually learning german if some german bros want to leave Yurop and come here

It's called castillian, and it's better for writing. Easiest way to explain it is that mexicans say "casar" (to marry) the same as "cazar" (to hunt). Z is pronounced as your "th".

see

RUSSIAN

arabic of course

Dutch

I realize I'll probably never use the language I choose to learn. Still it would be good to be able to communicate with people if I ever decide to travel overseas. Plus, knowing another language is just part of self-betterment and being a better developed person

French or German are my top two choices at the moment, and possibly Italian.

French and Italian are Latin based so there should be a fair bit of overlap with Spanish and some english roots

German is breddy gool too though

what is the 'meme'? Bear in mind that I don't necessarily need it to be 'useful'. just enriching and interesting.

Hitler's still alive in argentina :)

Thanks, I'll look into it

I spent three or four months on Russian... going from Latin based to Greek/Slavic based is a bit of a hurdle haha

>just enriching and interesting

Go for Classical Latin then

C++

Dutch is breddy gool. I like the pronunciations and all the 'aa's and 'oo's

Main problem with this is finding someone to converse with. Love the idea though

Currently working on this. However I want to talk to people not just computers tbqh

Also. Thread got moved from Sup Forums to here, it's not a typo

ⴰⵣⵓⵍ ⴰⵍⵉⴻⵏ ⴱⵔⵄⵜⵀⴻⵔⵙ, ⵉⵍⵍ ⵀⴰⵯⴻ ⵢⵄⵓ ⴽⵏⵄⵡ ⵜⵀⴰⵜ ⵜⴰⵎⴰⵣⵉⴳⵀⵜ ⵉⵙ ⵜⵀⴻ ⴱⴻⵙⵜ ⵍⴰⵏⴳⵓⴰⴳⴻ ⵜⵄ ⵍⴻⴰⵔⵏ ⵙⵉⵏⵛⴻ ⵉⵜ ⵉⵙ ⴻⴰⵙⵢ ⴼⵄⵔ ⴰⵍⵉⴻⵏⵙ.

Conversing in Latin is extremely hard. I followed it in school and never had to have a conversation because it was so extremely difficult. I did read the original texts by Caesar, Vergilius, Cicero, Tacitus, etc. Which was amazing

How about Japanese?The grammar is very easy.

Japanese would be great. Japan's probably the Asian country I'd be most likely to visit. I'd have to learn the new character system ofc but shouldn't be impossible

berberunes look dank, but are they just a meme or are they really in use?

>thread got moved
AYYY COLLECTORS WELCOME

this

>The grammar is very easy
Is it? I've heard it's pretty difficult.

I've heard both. guess it's a function of prior experience with asian languages.

Anyone have experience with Nordic languages?

The character of Japanese is difficult for certain.But even if there is no grammar when even remembering a word, you can speak.

No personal experience because I've never wanted to learn a Nord language, but I know someone who knows some Swedish and he said it was easy as fuck, and the words are very "logical" if you get what I mean, like, from speaking English it makes sense.
and I think Nordic languages are known for being easy to learn any way

Learning the Kanji is the hardest part. From my experience coming from spanish and english, jap grammar is a piece of cake.

How did it happen that those anons have "unknown" country flag?

Bread got moved from a different board

Anyone here know sign language? how hard is it to learn?

Slovenian, obviously. It even has genders!

They posted in the original Sup Forums thread
a mod moved the thread here like an real cool guy instead of deleting it like a nigger

Thank you for visiting Japan. I love Americand.A wise American can do!!

Maybe if Eastern Europe had any culture at all beyond gypos and gommies

>a Sup Forumstard interested in learning

>a brazillian weeb shitposting
wew lad

I like Sup Forums for the memes and bantz and for non-mainstream media news

When remembering hiragana even if a kanji isn't understood, you can speak sufficiently.

No no, it has the dual number

I
We-two
We

interesting, is that some kind of noun declension?

Swedish is close to english. Many words are similar, similar sentence structure too. If I'd translate this word-by-word to or from swedish I'd get decent results. I don't know what you mean by logical, genders are 100% arbitrary.
There's a Swedish Duolingo course, but why do you want to learn Swedish? Russian/Spanish is more useful.

thanks anons, appreciate the help