What did you do for your 18th birthday?

what did you do for your 18th birthday?

I fucked Jorge's mom.

I really went whore house and removed my shit virgin

I watched some Brazilian lad fucking Jorge's mom.
Shit was brutal man

Skullfucked a sad spanish mom, she was complaining about his failed in life autistic son and only choking on my dick made her shut up for a sacond

intimate relation with Jorges biological mother

I fucked Jorge's father

Who is jorge

Got my very first tank and shot up a school, as is tradition for where i'm from.

thats metal as fuck

also fucked Jorge's mom

Op is jorge. basically he is a 18 neet who dropped school 2 years ago and now he creates the same stupid thread every day. also he is a manlet

I made a thread about it on Sup Forums and an argentinian and a brazillian used it to argue in

don't forget that he has a tiny penis too

and he's spanish

And he wants his parents to buy him a wife.

I still had a social life back then, I think I had friends over and we just got really fucking drunk and played strip poker.
Now I'm a fat neckbeard who is a semi shut-in.

bought a lottery ticket and played video games alone
I went to dinner with my family that weekend

I haven't "done anything" for my birthday since I was like 12 and that was 8 years ago

Gave blood, went to school, had lunch with family, spent afternoon with friends.

well itd be a miracle if he had big dick and was a manlet in the same time
didn't know about that. he thought they only want him to see a psychiatrist

got a bj from my gf while I played with her tits and ass

>Not using your b-day to suggest trying anal

*I thought
moreover he left his room only 8(?) times in 2 years

gave a bj to my gf while she played with my tits and ass

I ate KFC alone

Played Runescape

Went into a local bar and ordered one drink. Drank it alone in a corner table. Didn't enjoy it at all. Went home, propably masturbated and played video games.

Ebin :DDDDD

Went to the bank and got a proper account.

I haven't reached it yet

I don't remember, but today I became a 24 year old virgin.

This is exactly how mine went also :DDDDDDDDDDD

I don't remember, but I remember getting a DS Lite from my family, which I later brought to school often, and played Pokemon Mystery Dungeon on. Right, I got Pokemon Diamond too, but traded it in for Mystery Dungeon because I already owned Pearl.

Haven't celebrated my birthday outside family since, I don't even remember, perhaps when I was 15 or something. Got a surprise cake when I lived at a special school though. But it fell to the floor after eating one slice, along with classes and plates, and was filled with pieces of glass and had to be thrown away. Felt really bad about it since people actually made that cake, and I let it hit the floor. I also got a cokolate from someone. But no real selebrashon. This was when I was 20.

I bought a beer and hung out with my friends then went home to fap and play games