because Jesus hates you

>being manlet in 2016

why even live lol

Spics

>tfw 170 here is normal

read the scale on the sides newb

>tfw 171cm
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

honestly, anglos aren't very tall either. You'd only be taller if more germans migrated in.

>shortugal

>tfw 180cm manlet

>175cm and I feel average
I started to notice that a lot of kids in their late teens are taller than me, but at least my generation is safe from the lanket apocalypse that you northern yuros are subject to

>tfw 190cm

>tfw 195cm
>tfw horseman of the lanklet apocalypse

Eesti only grows taller

Why are you so obsessed about height on this forum?

>tfw comfy 181 cm
Feels good

>tfw 179cm
>tfw always say i'm 180cm

The largest demographic here are men who are 20-25 years old, i.e., men who relatively recently stopped growing.

I bet its his only advantage

Average in the north of Mexico is 5'9'' whereas in the south is 5'5''

>seeing all your friends 180+ and you're 168

>tfw 192 cm tall
>18 cm dick
>white

Kek, life is great

Eat sleep exercise
You fucked up on one of those three things if you're a manlet

Eat what Tunna

Y'all Baltic niggas only eat potatoes and milk, which is what the Irish were living off when they were 167cm and the potato blight hit

kek taller than polacks
leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel

Because spics

How did Mexicans make me short?

>changing the colour height scale

I feel you man

>I started to notice that a lot of kids in their late teens are taller than me
Why does everybody here think this is a thing? Do you all seriously think children now have a superior diet to people born 1945-1980 or something? There are some countries where this is the case but in most countries there is literally almost no difference between older generations and new.

>shortugal

in more countries it is
unless the country went to shit in the last 30 years

in most*

Benelux STRONK

Unless you are talking about people older than 70 it really isn't the case. If you look at most countries on the average height page on Wikipedia there is only like a 2cm difference between studies that just do the younger generation and studies that include middle aged people too. It's just a meme.

Tiny people are cute

>increase in my country
Feels pretty good desu

>mfw everyone here is under 170 and make me look tall at 175

>mfw I'm average at 185
>mfw I have no face

>tallest spics
feels good to be the big fish in a small pond

180cm master race

Sorry for the Imperial units, 6 feet is 182 cm and each inch above and below is about 2.5cm each so shouldn't be hard to convert

>78.4% pool
>still KV

>170 cm manlet
>never got bullied
>only downside is not being able to get every item at a store without help
Perhaps if you faggots wouldn't act like social outcasts you wouldn't take the whole meme that seriously

Being in the 180s cm range is ideal for males honestly, you're tall but not too abnormally stretched and tall which can make you too extreme and the ergonomics of things can be too cramped

ex-yu giant masterrace reporting in

you can't pull off that height with 18 cm dick, proportionally it must look like literal micropenis