>napoli
>not south
Lmao

you know your stuff

Why is bullying Sardines a meme?

What did he meany by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZZnjsB8CSg

A Sardinian lost in the woods

They're dark as fuck. Darkest Italians by far.

They used to be extremely butthurt so it was fun

Oh I've seen that that guy before
youtube.com/watch?v=b2i3ml7wlJo

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=31&v=7pWrCqyMcog

I'm fucking dying

>rosso e blu
>not rossazurro

youtube.com/watch?v=vZ_-JzM-YQg

>LOCO Fiesta1 mese fa
Those Sardinians are more Asian than white. They would look right at home in Afghanistan or Egypt.

Are Sardinians Africans or Asians?

>>Sardinia
>No culture and poor
DELETE THIS CALLONI SCIMPRU TONTU

youtube.com/watch?v=-JTujAt08aY

Is this you?

>Sardinia has no culture
Sardinians posters are huge fucking autists here but they do have an interesting culture

youtube.com/watch?v=lwUhujtwmsA
>not posting the classic sardinia video
this is gold

>Sardinia
>no culture

REEEEEEEEEEEEE SARDEGNA RAZZA MAESTRA RICORDATI CHE IL RE È SARDO CONCA E CAZZU

t emilianon

They cannot defend themselves because they are dying out

I am speechless, this is beautiful.

can we give sard subhumans to france? they already have corsica

Yes, please.

corsica has always been italian

This, at least Sardinia was never Italian to begin with, Corsica has been ethnically cleansed from Sardinians by the Romans so it's been Italian for thousands of years.

funny thing is, northern italy has always been the most "mafioso". buttmad polentaniggers will deny that tho.

t. pugliese furente

Time to go to bed, Salvatore.

Io sono Padano. Amo la mia terra, la mia gente, la nebbia che respiro di mattina mentre mia madre prepara la polenta per colazione. Le favelle celto-germaniche che risuonano per queste meravigliose contrade, mentre da lontano le Alpi, col lor bianco cappello rilucente dei primi raggi del Sole, mi salutano con voce possente, come vento che romba in verdi e rocciose valli.

Can you please post some "deep Italy" places, like small towns in South Italy, that Italians cherish but tourists do not know about?

And that's why nobody takes polentaniggers seriously.

No. Foreigners out

CAn I hang out here?

You're South Eastern Italy

t. Lorenzo Gerace

how bad is the unemployment / wage cuckoldry?

must make life in an otherwise wonderful country difficult.

only the south has an unemployment problem and it's still better than spain

Two girls from Pisa (friends) came to study in Munich, as there are, (citation) "keine Jobs in Italien" (end of citation).

Don't listen to that user there are no jobs in italy.

Wonder why that is ...

It looks almost like certain interest groups played the whole european union like fools...

>northern Russia
A lot of culture, original Russian architecture, pure russkies, the very origin of the country.
>central Russia
Rich as hell, lots of churkas and hohols, shit accent, dictatorship and oppressor.
>southern Russia
A mixture of hohol and churka culture, brown people with no nationality nor ethnicity, poor and violent.
>Ural
no culture, ugly coal miners, hard workers, no rivers, don't know shit about anything.
>Siberia
15 percent of the entire population, ethnik russkies and fingols, strong and clever, friendly and kind.
>Kavkaz
churkas, terrorists, muslims and ship fuckers.

Corsica is the only french region with non-cuck people, if Sardinia is the same i take it

>Sardinians posters are huge fucking autists here

to be honest, it's kinda impossibile to browse Sup Forums and don't become mad/autists/whatever after some time

siberia is best russia.
Anyway when will you take back your rightful clay, Alaska, from fat ameripigs?

Itarabs are constantly butthurt, possibly because they are barely European, overrun by niggers, mafia and garbage but still like to come here in droves when they aren't wageslaving.

Italy is finished as a country.

Canadian posters are the worst posters ever.

You German lads seem to like coming to north-east Sardinia to our small mountainous villages it seems, saw plenty of you during the years.

>2016
>be proud of assemblage which have no real culture and nationality
>50 BC
>worship a piece of wood and stones, while Roman Republic bringing civilization and prosperity to Europe and setting the direction of the development of civilization

Where is Mussolini when you need him most?

Lol Sardinians are the same ever since they left the middle east. You're as middle eastern as Europeans can get given you have no Indo European steppe ancestry at all.
Kinda ironic saying that no.

Come again?

>neolithic anatolia
>middle east
guess we're all middle easterners, after all cro magnons did come to europe from there
I'm a #isismissile now

I only know about Sardinia from playing war games and reading pop fiction like Hannibal.

My impression of Sardinians is they're Arab criminals along with the other Italians.

you have a much higher chance of getting shot, robbed, killed, run over, planed, bombed, shot again, cucked, etc... in the US than here

>My impression of Sardinians is they're Arab criminals along with the other Italians.

eh, we can't deal with the stereotypes, especially if the stereotypes are made by person who know pretty much nothing about that ethnic group. Obviously I'm not referring at you in particular m8.

Those things were all done by Italian immigrants.
It doesn't happen as much in Italy because parasites don't feed on parasites.

nah they were and are still done by your kind, you know, the kind that also rules supremely over you
don't be resentful some countries aren't 3nd world shitholes like yours

Yep it is.
And Cro Magnon came to Europe long ass fucking time ago and it was through Siberia.

>Cro Magnon came to Europe long ass fucking time ago and it was through Siberia
pfhahahahahahahah good joke leaf

Sardinians have 34% paleo european admixture, Sicilians have 22%

Insular Italy is the best part of Italy

How is it even like to be living in a God-forgotten, mafia influenced village in the depths of Sicily?

I imagine it to be extremely comfy in a dystopian way desu.

I had an Italian classmate and he was a scummy guido who fit most of the Italian stereotype: loud, swarthy, tasteless, dumb, obsessed with blondes, wannabe gangster etc.

Because you're ignorant and prejudiced

And the rest is purely middle eastern. 66% Middle Eastern 34% European/WHG.

pretty much all """Italo""" Americans are related to southerners, in particular from Sicily, Campania, Calabria, there were barely any north Italians or Sardinians that went to the US back then in comparison

Enlighten me, like you did before.

When? That was my 2nd post ITT. There's nothing to "enlighten" about anyway, life is not bad at all and mafia is not something you usually see or hear about

stop shitposting pls, you was supposed to being a bro. the guy from USA in this thread seems to be more nice than you.

>this coming from the country where pic related happens daily

KEK

Huh? Are you denying the rest is purely ENF/Middle Eastern? How is this shit posting? Stop being dumb.

wtf, why would you post this? you edgy piece of shit.

No, they were done by Italians. Look up the gangster era. Capone, Costello, Gambino, Luciano, those guys were all Italian. And US is looking more like that picture because of Italian immigrants.

And? Sicilians and S.Italians are more ME than us

it's part of their culture, stop being a racist bigot

fuck off mate. you are an edgy teenager.

Mafiosi in the US, like in Italy, mostly fucked with each other.
shitposting is not a valid form of damage control, Tyrone Smith

>abloo bloo ur not mature like me XDD
fuck off back to facebook nigger

>the image shows Middle eastern (southwest asian) genes are 8%
>this guy keep saying it's 66%

c'mon

why do you have this saved you fucking guido

this is depressing

do you have this saved just for internet arguments? what the fuck? how can you pull this shit and claim to be the descendants of caesar?

>Custis's attorney argued that the police investigation was biased because a white officer responding to the crime scene was heard on video using a racial slur. Custis is black.
This is America, where even if you are black and almost kill someone then the police is "biased" if it stops you and puts you in jail

Supposedly northern Italians mainly immigrated to Latin America but seeing as how shitty Latin America is those Italians are just as corrupt as the Italians everywhere else.

>North
Don't Finngol genes progressively get more prevalent there?
Also isn't origin Kiev Ruse?

'twas mongols' fault

he posted this some hours ago

>Are you denying the rest is purely ENF/Middle Eastern?
It's not, it's ancient Anatolia, it's not hard to comprehend
the fact that some of it is picked up in the middle east it's because after farming spread population in the ME mixed, but the European farmers simply went west from Anatolia

>it was through Siberia.
Mixing up WHG (Cro-Magnon) with ANE much?

no, you fuck off. you are a fucking edgy psychopath. i bet everyone tells you that you are, but you are too much of an autist to think that maybe if everybody call you a fucking autist then there is something wrong with you.

*everyone

they did it first while southerners went to the US, but then southerners also started going to south America as well, I think it's 50/50 as of today

besides, like any country in the new world, there is all sorts of races and cultures all together

this

why would anyone save this shit and use it in meme arguments

not right

Straight outta reddit

no u
are you lost friend? may I suggest a community perhaps better suited for your weak triggered palate?
>>>/reddit/
>>>/facebook/

no need to thank me friend

Why are Italians so triggered whenever someone mentions the Mafia? Everyone knows it is an overblown meme that effects 1% of the population.

I bet OP opened this thread as bait and then disappeared, look at this shit.

you can't even argue without using memes. you are just making yourself look like an autist more and more.