Actual security export takes a quick look at linux USB driver source

>actual security export takes a quick look at linux USB driver source
>finds 79 security flaws instantly

the absolute state of linux

you know, "muh open source continous peer review" only works when your peers aren't degreeless absolute mongoloids.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/google/syzkaller/blob/master/docs/linux/found_bugs_usb.md
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your fault for not using OpenBSD.

Nice article retard.

>actual security export
What did Rajesh mean by this?

source?

thats what happens when you let a girl code..
we need less women in tech !

This. I distinctly remember a female SJW whining about Linus and bragging about how she wrote the USB3 driver.

FEWER
FEWER DAMN IT

>he doesn't know about OpenBSD fiasco
Gurl programmers right guys

Did the poo on your hands prevent you from finishing the post?

In windows those vulernabilities would just sit around and be used by the NSA for 20 years

github.com/google/syzkaller/blob/master/docs/linux/found_bugs_usb.md

oops

blown
the
fuck
out

>>you know, "muh open source continous peer review" only works when your peers aren't degreeless absolute mongoloids.

Which they are not. Security experts keep a look at it. WIndows have tons of flaws as well, but the code is not available and the people looking for them are criminals who don't want to share their findings

And in a week there will be 79 less security flaws.

And 93 new ones, since the people that are going to try and patch these are drooling retards.

Good. We now have 79 security flaws about to be fixed in Linux.

I hope he finds more so we can fix those too.

>security export
nice digits though

Did you even spend a second thinking about your own post?

> security expert can look at linux USB drivers because it's open source
> security expert finds flaws that can and will be fixed
> the fact that this happened somehow proves that it doesn't
you wouldn't even know about these flaws if your assertion that nobody with security looks at the code was true.

that's a whole lot of bugs. it's great that these are found and that most of them are fixed

You are missing the point that it took one (1) person a day to find all this. That's how horrible Linux programmers really are.

>Windows
>there's security flaws
>NSA knows
>you don't

Also we need less indians in tech.

>I’m not a good enough developer to compete in a larger labour market
>we need less women in tech

Then I hope this prompts people to look through more of the source code for security vulnerabilities, since it seems there ought to be many more.

And 80 new ones created by their ""fixes""

that seems to happen on any os.. hell any game for that matter

LOL I remember this too, and places like Reddit were singing her praises and proclaiming the end of software written by men.

I like her

That's the point of Linux though. It's community based and it encourages this exact thing to happen. Users file bug reports and these bugs get fixed upstream.

Every OS is going to have flaws. Hell, generally anything manmind is going to have flaws. It's up to a mature, responsible community to work together to better their chosen OS. You throwing your hands up and being a belligerent fool helps no one beyond your ego's attempt to justify your purchase history.

>You are missing the point that it took one (1) person a day to find all this.
Are you retarded? It's a huge full-time effort by Google people. Stop pretending some kid took a look at the source code and found this.

>huge full-time effort by Google people
what was exactly? secretly inserting the bugs into the usb code?