ISIS attack on major Canadian city thwarted

twitter.com/CFRAOttawa/status/763520907616935936

twitter.com/CFRAOttawa/status/763558216676601856

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1bxoaLG7azw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just a mentally unstable individual, nothing to do with Islam.

What's the deal with converts here?

Wasn't the guy who attacked parliament hill a meth head convert?

Apparently the RCMP was tipped off by the FBI
Thank you based Yanks

Nice. Well done, Canada.
I'm waiting patiently for the terorrist attack during the Olympics.

If he's white he's just mentally ill.

If he's a Muslim then it's ISIS.

Get fcked by ISIS desu.

Le cuck man

wtf! I hate Albania now.

Seriously, even fucking Breivik was declared crazy on first hearing.

You're saying as if a white Canadian would NOT support ISIS

so any news?

Probably because most people who do this tend to be crazy.

Being crazy means you're not justiciable in many countries. If Breivik was crazy he was not entirely guilty, same logic with Muslim terrorists. But say "Islam is not responsible, it's just craziness and a desire of death", and everyone loses their mind

Which is why it's funny to see so many white shooters being declared crazy and terrorists always being declared in their right mind and fit to stand trial

I agree with you actually.

Anders Breivik is not crazy, he is a political activist who did what he thought was the right thing to do (it was).

And he should be sent to jail, not psych ward. That is just downright disrespectful to him and his ideas.

why canada do a better job to contains these attacks than usa and europe combined?
there wont be any. our criminals wont let they do it.

He is in jail, in a quite comfy one to boot (xbox maymays and all that). He might even get out in 15 years, though the Norwegian jury said that he should be kept in prison as long as he is a danger to society - which means basically forever.

>Anders Breivik is not crazy, he is a political activist who did what he thought was the right thing to do (it was).
Killing children is the right thing to do ? This is why fascism can't be debated. His trial should have never been made public, he should have never saw any camera. Let him be forgotten and let the place he rot in be dynamited after his death.

lol
>Killing children is the right thing to do ? This is why islam can't be debated.

the iranian kid in germany was mentally ill tbf

Why do retards keep spouting this? The german autist Iranian, the nice truck killer and the orlando killer were all labeled mentally ill loners and none of them were white.

Yeah but unlike most Muslim shooters, there is no ideology that white shooters all share, now before you say white supremacy, most white shooters don't subscribe to that ideology, and when was the last time you saw someone influence by that? I could only think of the Norwegian shooter from a few years ago. Now compared that to Islamic terrorism which just happened now. Now you could go a say that they were not real Muslims, but hypocrites exist in every religion and if he identifies as one, he should be considered one.

GLA were goat

the latter two were ardent muslims, the former wasn't muslim and had an identity crisis from browsing craut chan and tried to target muslims

Killing children was precisely at the heart of Breivik's ideology - facism.
Killing people is also at the heart of Islamism.

Islam =! Islamism. One definitively comes from the other, but most Muslims won't blow themselves up or kill people (yes yes meme survey who wasn't even done in Western countries)

>nice truck killer
Labelled as ISIS right away.

Initially the Nice killer was labelled a lone wolf, but yeah I see that it's not how it is now after research.

No, he wasn't. Not in England, anyway. He was called a lone wolf by the media

>but most Muslims won't blow themselves up or kill people
of course not that would be a very inefficient way to take over a country

>Ottawa
youtube.com/watch?v=1bxoaLG7azw

I wouldn't really call Strathroy a major Canadian city. Why bomb fucking Strath of all places?