What's your excuse for not buying the iPhone x?

What's your excuse for not buying the iPhone x?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7chicago.com/technology/new-iphone-x-malfunctioning-in-cold-weather-/2636727/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i have more than 2 digit IQ

You are a consumer retarded who knows absolutely nothing about technology.
You haven't even installed Gentoo.
Fuck off out of Sup Forums we do NOT want you here.

It's not worth the price

But I did buy it

I'm not spending over a grand on a phone when I literally use mine to watch youtube and shitpost.

I'm not poor or gay.
And yes, in my cuntry wageslaves with lower intelligence buys these because
>Status symbol
>I can afford this
They don't know about gay part, though... Or maybe they do...

Stop making these stupid ass threads. Every time I check this board there's always a thread asking this same fucking question. Congratulations on spending a thousand dollars on this piece of shit phone, no one cares.

Costs 3000 dollars in my country

>no notch at the top
Fake

I couldn't live with The Notch

t. Poorfag

Im not gay

I did, I have a 3 week wait but.

I already have the superior Pixel 2 XL on PO.

Are you jealous, Pajeet?

it runs IOS which is garbage

it doesn't have a headphone jack

it's got specs like a $200 Xiaomi phone while costing $1000 extra

it's got a ugly notch at the top

it's generally really inconvenient

Is an iphone backup a 1:1 copy of that phone if i put it on another phone? I broke my 5s screen and got another one for cheap.

I'm buying a galaxy s8 next week
the superior phone

What's your excuse for posting this obvious bait trash thread?

>buying gadgets from obscure chinese brands

Not even once

The notch.

I don't buy things that do worse than things that have 1/3 it's cost. The phones-as-status-symbol thing has really died over the last couple years. I never hear people talking about phones at all anymore... ever. Everyone already has one and everyone is sick of paying for them.

I splurged for a mi mix 2 and everyone was like "hey that's cool" then went along their day, nobody gives a shit because most people just see a phone as an appliance and not a status symbol now, since in the end everyone is just holding a black or white slab.

I don't buy "luxury" clothing when girls oogle me with slim fit chink shirts, it just doesn't matter. I just buy what works. I'd rather invest the $700 difference over the mix 2 for something else later.

The thing about this iphone is that jobs would probably shit over it if he was alive.

Not that jobs wasn't a fucking flaming faggot but the iphone 4 was pretty sweet in terms of shape and so on.

To me that was the ultimate phone if only we could keep upgrading the hardware while keeping that kind of design also getting rid of ios and putting something else in there albeit android is shit so I would go for some kind of mobile ubuntu thing like that xiaomi phone had.

I answered to you yesterday but you chose to ignore it because it ruins your shilling forever. I don't want to downgrade because my phone is better. Take a screenshot of this so you won't have to ask again tomorrow.
>4K screen
>larger battery (3430 mAh)
>fingerprint reader
>microSD card slot (supports up to 200 GB I think)
>waterproof (IP68)
>same amount of RAM (even though it's years old model)
>headphone jack
>wireless charging when using a cover
>no notch on the screen

I would lose those features and what would I gain?
>faster CPU when everything is already instant
>face recognition which I wouldn't enable anyway
>stupid notch on the screen to remind me of my poor choices

I'm not going to mention my phone's model because I'm not here to shill, I'm here to destroy shills.

I'd probably get one if not for the notch and lack of finga print reader.

I already own a superior phone, the S8.

I'm probably gonna buy the revision next year

It's 100 then?

It's ugly as fuck
It doesn't have a fingerprint scanner
It doesn't have an sd slot
It doesn't have an audio jack

What a degenerate

I need a phone that works when it's cold outside.

abc7chicago.com/technology/new-iphone-x-malfunctioning-in-cold-weather-/2636727/

I have a phone. I don't need another one which is also restricted. I'm used to have the root access to a unix system I own.

I don't want a phone that has a permanent green line down the side.

Costs 2-3 times as much as it should. I won't overpay for garbage. Smartphones are the biggest scam of this decade.

Let's talk about fingerprint scanners, why use them? Convenience? Sure. But it is bad OPSEC. Why even encrypt your phone (not since on S7>) alphabet groups have your prints.

Or the back.

Anybody here wear glasses?

Because I'm waiting for my company to issue one to me for free

That's not the backside, it's the left part of the front screen

Oh, ok. That makes it all better.

It's bigger than my penis and I cannot accept that because of my crippling insecurity.

I have a better phone

What smartphone do you use?

My phone still works and I have no reason to update.

Dat superior applel quality ahahaha...

I feel bad for Sup Forums nerds who missed out on the last 10 years of the mobile wave by sticking with janky Android phones.

Only reason I didn't get the X is because I got the 8 Plus.

it costs 10 minimum wages where i live

no joke

>tfw own an Xiami 200 bucks phone
>tfw happy that I own an functioning affordable smartphone

>5th largest smartphone maker
>obscure

$1000 for a phone is overkill, not that phones haven't been on overkill for years.

The way I see it is I could get a pretty decent PC build for that price.

The most I ever spent on a phone was $400. The Sony Z1, and it did everything I wanted and more.

The 8 Plus is better than the X anyway.

Sony Xperia Z1, excuse me. Not that it really matters

I have an iPhone 8 that uses the same internals

I'm not going to pay $1000 for 3/4 of a phone. My s8+ has more and cost me $150 less.

>2700 mah battery instead of 3500
>3GB RAM instead of 4
>No fingerprint reader
>Stupid looking notch
>Hardly any customization in ios
>No headphone jack
>5.8" screen instead of 6.2"
>No gorilla glass 5
>No SD card slot

No thanks.

I've been saying this for a while, everything they've done post-Jobs has been awful, it's like they're trying to copy the type of "innovation" he would have pushed but not hitting the mark

I bet you get oogled all the time lmao

Green line you say?

because i have a note 8 already

Who is he?

Jesus fuck why is it so low res?

He said more, you retard. No wonder you bought an iphone.

Because humans can't see the pixels a foot away.

A degenerat.

>458ppi OLED
>S6/7/8 with 520+ ppi
I really wonder why

i don't need it or want it.

That's not what I asked. I know the PPIs you retard.

> >63333010

Razer Phone is better.

I use my phone to make phonecalls, I don't have to spend $1000 on it just to "look cool in front of my friends"

you only use your phone for phone calls? really?

>Jesus fuck why is it so low res?
>I didn't ask why it is so low res, retard
geeeee

???

I can't think of a single use case that would justify dropping 1000$ on a smartphone, hell even 200$ is a stretch in my eyes.
I just use my smartphone to make phone calls, listen to music, browse Sup Forums and watch youtube in bed or on the train. I'm not going to spend more than 200$ to do these things.

Yeah, I'm not in school anymore

>I can't think of a single use case that would justify dropping 1000$ on a smartphone
Then how will I brag to my poor friends?
Use that head of yours, you silly dum dum

My graphics card alone is worth as much as that phone, I don't need to buy a phone to brag about electronics. Especially not a 1000$ piece of electronics that has no effective improved experience over a 200$ piece of electronics.

>he doesn't care about fashion
>he only looks for functionalities when buying something
>he doesn't buy things to impress his peers
are you poor?

No. You know, in the grand scheme of things, a useless phone doesn't impress people (it only impresses poorfags who can't afford it).
A nice car is a much better way to impress, much more lasting impression than a shitty apple phone.

Apple stuff is for poorfags trying to impress other poorfags.

? what's the connection there

I'm asking why a display that large is low res. There's no point in having a display so big that takes up so much of the phone if it's going to be low res, low PPI.

Learn how to read seriously

Are you from a third-world country?

Not the user you talked to but even though I'm living relatively well right now I can't unjew myself to the point of throwing a grand on a phone when I could buy some random stupid thing which also may cost a grand like some snapon wrenches.

In my list of priorities for random expensive stupid stuff a 1k dollar phone sits quite low.

Your value doesn't decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth.

Apple sticked with 326ppi for 7 (seven) years and you are surprised?

Learn how to think seriously

I'm not a kid who has to play with something every second I'm awake

Nigga I make 14 Canadian dollars an hour.

I am not a completely loser faggot, thanks.

That's a pretty big deal-breaker here where it's below zero from October to May. It basically means the iPhone X is a in-door only phone. I guess we're going backwards, we used to only have in-door only landlines and then we got cellphones and now we're back to .. wireless landlines.

literally the only reason why i'm not buying an X is because of pic related.

I'll get an 8plus instead

I'm not surprised. I was asking a rhetorical question to accentuate the stupidity behind Apple's design choices.

Don't try to deflect now. You're fucking dumb.

Okay? Neither is anyone on this board presumbly. Emailing and texting are both integral parts of adult life in 2017 and both are done exclusively or more easily on your phone. Does it really make you feel that much superior to inconvenience yourself?

They spend less and less time on testing their shit and X is simply broken. I wouldn't even be able to use it outside - it's too cold for X apparently.

>razer phone
AHAHAHAHA...

>Or the back
>of the front screen

wait, do you guys think this thing has two screens? one on the front and one on the back?

Yup. I have several different pairs of glasses and sunglasses, Face ID works with or without all of them. He's probably just trying to get attention, you can tell by the use of emojis and hashtags

I am poor.

i bought a XZ premium instead,

Bro 100 is indeed more than 2 digits...i guess you're the retarded one here