A question for krauts

For months I've heard from German anons that they despise their government and it prosecutes even the tolerant petriots.

I keep hearing that sooner or later it will result in a violent outburst, when people will say 'enough is enough'.

How true are such claims, German anons?
Is the situation in your country really that serious, but is hidden from a stranger's eye?

Or is this panicking unjustified and experienced only by a tiny minority of Germans?

I really want to know the truth.

reported for hatespeech

There is no truth

Prepare for leftists to say everything is fine and right wing people to say it's awful and have the leftists call these right wing people Sup Forumstards and the right wing people to call the leftists delusional.

Everyone will have a different opinion

What happened to KC?

20 years and we willhave favelas like brazil and gangs and shit.

It's kind of hard to foresee what'll really happen. It's not impossible that the violence will become worse. Shit like salafist demonstrations, HogeSa always escalate and it comes to fights. Sometimes the Pegida branches in the different cities are attacked by the antifa. So it's not unlikely, but we can't predict how bad things will become.

Srs, did nobody else use Krautchan?

Why do people keep asking this shit here? Do you also ask at a mosque when a synagogue closes?

Shitposting on an imaginary chinese drawing site is not helping to improve the situation

If they go all fascist again I just hope they don't start invading.
I don't think the world can let Germany stay united if they do that again.

Ruining my life by doing something stupid won't help either.

>the world
You mean the US that made Niggers human and is leading the fight against white people?

Nothing will happen because we are rich and have lots of distraction. All revolutions were based on the middle classes suddenly losing most of their wealth, as long as they are well off nothing will happen.

The blame game is a fun one isn't it adolf?

If my synagogue closes without forewarning, I go to the synagogue across the street, which was built after my synagogue and built to resemble it, and which shares worshippers and ask what the hell happened.

Why do you hate white people so much?

Sorry but did Germany shape the world post 1945, or was is the superpower and world police of the west? Germany wasn't even officially souvereign until the Two Plus Four Agreement of 1990, so don't give me that shit.

The west since 1945 is almost entirely a product of the policies of the United States.

>I keep hearing that sooner or later it will result in a violent outburst, when people will say 'enough is enough'.

Lol no. Germans are mostly wealthy and old, these people don't rise up, at least not violently. From time to time there are some peaceful protests and that's it. On top of that, the few young plebs who would be the basis of a militant right-wing movement are already socially intermingled with foreigners which prevents any radicalism pretty well ("cuz my homie Mehmet is a bro I ain't no Nazi" etc.).

It's over

You know he's right user

No, I firmly believe that the shaping of the post WW2 world has been an effort by US, UK, and to a moderate extent, France, Canada, and Japan.
The radical left agenda, which is what I'm assuming he is complaining about. has been equal parts European, as well as American.

Or the leaders of said countries

>How true are such claims, German anons?
Answering may put me into danger, so let's just say: Wait and see.

It's more a wish/meme of /deutsch/.
There will never be a violent uprising of the right

Is it really that bad that some of you wish the uprising would happen?

>German anons that they despise their government
Yes german 'anons' the gerneral population is content to neutral. Some may be sceptical of Merkel but nothing serious
>sooner or later it will result in a violent outburst
Nah, refer to and >Is the situation in your country really that serious
Nah, just the standard Sup Forums sperging.