Sup Forums, I need your assistance. I need a USB DAC/Headphone Amp...

Sup Forums, I need your assistance. I need a USB DAC/Headphone Amp. I want to be able to connect both my speakers and my headphones, and it should have a nice volume knob. The cheaper the better, any recommendations?

I couldn't solder properly if my life depended on it. Also, doesn't meet my requirements

>>>/hpg/

dac + amp for speakers and headphones?

SMSL AD18 or TEAC A1-101

JDS Labs The Element

What's wrong with pic related? Powered speakers or passive?

If I had the money, I'd totally get that one.

My wallet is the problem, so I'm trying to find something cheaper. Also, powered speakers.

Micca OriGen G2 then

If you just want something that works and don't care about anything else, scarlet 2i2.

SMSL M3.

you literally just need the dac x6

These look swell, thanks!

Since you anons are giving advice on USB DACs can you guys help out a poorfag third worlder? My shitty Fiio E10 is starting to crap it's bed and I was thinking of buying something to upgrade but due to how import laws and shit work here the maximum I can waste is 60 dollars and even so I will have to pay another 60 dollars in taxes to the government which kinda sucks but it's how things work here.

I bought that one yesterday since i found it for $30 (from $70) on a sale.

Always used onboard audio so no idea what to expect.

$30 holy shit man nice, bought mine for $70 and can only recommend it, powers my dt880's so nicely you'll love it

aliexpress.com/item/FX-AUDIO-DAC-X6-HiFi/32804004664.html

free worldwide shipping

My audio interface has sort of a high output impedance. Anything I can stick between it and my cans to improve the situation?

Thanks user.

>dt880's
Aren't those 600ohms? My headphones are only 56 ohms so no idea if i'm going to see any benefits or not. Regulating the output volume from the DAC instead of the OS sounds practical though.

250 ohm, i don't think you need an amp with yours but whenever you upgrade the dac x6 will definitely fit them

aliexpress.com/item/FX-Audio-Feixiang-DAC-X6-HiFi-amp-Optical-Coaxial-USB-DAC/32761370783.html
here's a cheaper listing i guess

the cheapest decent dac/amp i've found is the Syba Sonic SD-DAC63057, it even has the knob factor and a mic input

nominal impedance and sensitivity of a headphone don't have to be related at all, just that you know.
the 250 ohm beyer drivers are pretty easy to drive and even work fine from a phone, while f.e. akg k612 are 100ish ohm and require a shitload more voltage to reach the same spl.

Holy shit user you're being too kind now.
Thanks again dude.