1. You're country

1. You're country.

2. Are you white?

3. Are you from a white-majority area?

Cuba is white?

>Argentina
>White

Barely, but yes. When I was there I noticed that there was a huge portion of people who were descendants of Spaniards who immigrated there during the 1900s-1930s.

Si, Cuba es blanco

>Minas Gerais isn't white
>Rio de Janegro is

>Argentine keeps forcing the portumap meme

>meme

1. I am not a country

2. Yes

3. Yes

really makes you think

Shouldn't Santiago at least be majority white? or did I fall for a meme?

>anywhere in brazil
>white

1. Argentina
2. no xddd
3. no xddd

1. Russia but came from Sweden
2. 100% white
3. Eastern Russia isn't white

You fell for the meme

1, USA

2. Yes, inbred descendant of brit settlers in the northeast

3, No I live near DC now and hispanics and east asians have taken over

Flag
Yes
No (Texas)

Map is bullshit iceland is eskimo country

I though you're like damn elves or the same. Had Icelandic gf, she doesn't look like eskimo

With those people on the screen, I can't tell if that is Texas or Other Texas

About 10 percent is hispanic

25 percent is ahkenazi jew

40 percent is italian

and 25 percent is irish

Is this white? You tell me, I am none of these and can't wait to leave

t. white person

>Boca
Ayyy

Why is he randomly carrying that guy

Niggers gonna nigg

1 Im a fruit

2 By Sup Forums standarts no

>Santiago
>Not new Port-au-Prince

france
yes
no

It's part of their mestizo culture.

Athletes tend to overrepresent the black race even in white majority countries. However is true that the majority of cubans are hispanic white, not mulattoes like those in your picture.
>inb4 spain is not white

>France being rose

We're a minority now.

What is ist with people from the American continent and their obsession with skin color? Don't you people care about class or white minorities?

shhh dont say that to a Arguie, they will discover the truth

Whiteness as a whole is often associated with being part of the "high class" or "elite" of our countries, hence our obsession with it. (Only referring to Latin America here, can't speak for the other American countries)

yes boca is all bolivians, unlike these proud aryans from the capital of european descent

Personally I don't give a damn about skin color. That's something that affects unitedstatians mainly but it's not a relevant subject in latin america irl

me on the left

>posting peroniggers
same shit as boca scum. try again

1. flag
2. no
3. ye

I would disagree. Brown people don't have problems in Latin America as long as they don't look too indian.

Blacks suffer a lot of discrimination as well.

>Portugal

>it's not a relevant subject in latin america irl
>

all white

no les respondas

chile pls

1. USA
2. Yes
3. I remember pointing out the first black man in my town

-Canada

-Yee

-I'm thankful everyday that I do.

never said we were white, just saying it's ridiculous that you think you are. not to mention that macri supporters are supposedly white people.

1) Bong
2) Yes
3) No

That's because you countries are mainly whites, mestizos and amerindians. Here we have whites, mestizos, blacks and a few amerindians, so we're used to socializing with people from all races. People here are more tolerant towards blacks than let's say in Uruguay where people are not used to them and therefore react differently when they meet one. (I might be wrong though)

>being this mad over a thread about skin colour on a Bolivian cave painting board for chinese cartoons

Ossetia
Yes
Yes

South Caucasus is nigga-land though

>just saying it's ridiculous that you think you are.
? also, some of use are pale skinned, I guess it's the same in Chile, that's what we call ''white'', not the concept of anglo-germanic whiteness invented by the expert genetists and sociologists of Sup Forums

>Why are people on the moon so obsessed with oxygen
>Why are people in cold places so obsessed with staying warm
>Why are people in racially diverse continents where they are often outnumbered so aware of their racial surroundings

Not rocket science. It's not "skin color", it's a completely different history in the continent, e.g. native nations, European colonists, slaves etc.

>People here are more tolerant towards blacks than let's say in Uruguay where people are not used to them and therefore react differently when they meet one
It's not about tolerance per se.

It's more related to the fact that, unlike the white immigrants we had in the past, the mestizos that immigrated here recently from neighbouring countries barely had any access to education, so they always ended up working in low-tier jobs, perpetuating the stereotype that mestizos (or brown people in general) are poor and uneducated.

>perpetuating the stereotype that mestizos (or brown people in general) are poor and uneducated
Chile is a mestizo majority country and it is arguably the most succesful country in the continent

>Chile is a mestizo majority country and it is arguably the most succesful country in the continent
Not arguing with that, just mentioning how the stereotype was born here.

Georgia
No
No

Not true we are mongols, pic related.

>Whitetugal

Demographic measurements are a messential in latin America.

There's that meme Latin American exceptionalism

1.^
2.yes
3.Washington state is pretty white. I think winter and rain keeps anyone but Russians away.

1. Poland
2. Ofc no, nigga
3. Hell no, we da niggest here, 100% dindus

Flag
Yes
Kinda i would say 50/50

Sorry everyone this is just one isolated case, Argentines as a whole don't believe that this shithole is white. OP doesn't represent us nor our beliefs.

#notallargies

it forces you to reflect

England
no (pic related)
yes but there are lots of curry

are you fucking retard?
Japs are Honory Whito.

Rio Grande do Sul.
No, I'm Gaúcho.
No, 99% Gaúcho.

And so is Argentina, Uruguay, East Paraguay and Southern Brazil, at a majority level. We're essentially depigmented mestizos, as we received heavier European immigration, which consequently diluted most of our Guaraní/Charrúa DNA, therefore it isn't as easily visible phenotype-wise. Argentina also has a population of at least 1,5 million Paraguayans, that while considering Paraguayans are awesome and generally good looking, so it must be one tough task not marrying one, but who knows.

FAG
No
No

t. Erich Bünchen Trentini Zimmermann, chief of the Ñoñéipú tribe

kek