Can we all agree on that Dutch people are a way more fun and nice version of Germans?

Can we all agree on that Dutch people are a way more fun and nice version of Germans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2qgFLhRGs
youtube.com/watch?v=C9kX23Lq7-c
youtube.com/watch?v=_I8hAADffbk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice is a euphemism for faggot so it's an apt term for the Dutch.

No

That's Austrians

tako je brate

Can we all agree on that Serbian people are a way more fun and nice version of Croatians?

Yes, also cuter

t. Dutch diaspora

No

>Dutch
>fun

Those niggers deserve death camps

No

>implying Dutch are not just some Germans who came to close to water

Austrians are basicly just Germans. I have no idea why they have their own country

This

wew lad

Can we agree on that Canadian people are a way more fun and nice version of Americans?

All Dutch people I met dislike Germans and their arrogance.

Yes. Yes we can.

Yes

R U D E

No.

Germans are pretty okay people.

Just in some of the larger cities the hipster and SJW culture has grown like a tumour, and those people certainly look down on people who eat meat and stuff.

Almost all Germans I've met are cool people though, they're a tad more autistic than the average person, but then again so is the average poster here.

Dude you are comparing a wolf with an albatross. A majestic one, I might say.

Do you feel like a German though?

This

> Holland ist die geilste Stadt der Welt

The Dutch are annoying hipsters. I get disgusted when I see a Dutch post.

No, certainly not.
I also have an easier time becoming bros with Australians or Americans than with Germans.

In terms of arrogance, Brits and French are certainly worse than Germans.

True,
Disgusting SJW hipsters.

Why should a Dutch feel German ?

I get disgusted when I see an American bragging about some shit. Chill with the arrogance burgers, inferiority complex? You still have some good ones atleast in real life.

Duitsers zijn kanker. Nederland is helemaal top.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2qgFLhRGs

Idk? The guy Said Dutch people are just germans close to sea and some germans call Dutch swamp germans. Wanted to know if there was Some truth in it and if u are so similair, but i dont think Its the case. Very different.

What? It's hard to tell apart a Dutch accent from someone taking a loud shit.

Dutch are those faggots you see holding "I need feminism because" signs on campuses. Those cucks aren't going to accept you Muslims as Western European so stop licking their ass.

The Netherlands has no feminism though.

youtube.com/watch?v=C9kX23Lq7-c

Lol im not muslim, im an atheïst and almost all people here are christian. Im not licking anyones ass im just stating what I have experienced. Dont know what your problem is.

Exactly! Hear, hear!
Limburg independance 2017!

You mean Limburg bankrupt 2017

Limburg died 17 December 1965

Atleast we still have a production based economy. What did you guys build in 2015? Knowledge? Ha!
(Also jonge spelde gai da nouw mej vur da vs menneke.)

>Dutch people
>Dutch
>People

A what? An unemployment based economy?

dutch are a trash version of germans

Your mom didn't say so...

Maat, ik zal jou eens meenemen op de klei waarom wij ons nu bevinden
youtube.com/watch?v=_I8hAADffbk

Working with Swiss customers and also have experience of work with dutch one.

I can easy say that swiss guys are way funnier and friendly.

Great, we get to be the new jews then!
Can't wait to get away with all the shit I'm going to say and do, anyone who opposes me will be a racist and probably a nazi.

I like how their trains are organised. Where it's basically impossible to drive without ticket. They are often very modern, Germany lacks that. They have some really ugly and really nice cities just like everyone else. People are cool but laws are more uptight than in Germany. I mean, not blazing it in public, okay, but no drinking beer? Wtf

t. Amsterdam and tilburrrg tourist (+some.small shit)