Is it true that in Europe it's not considered gay when two men sleep together in the same bed?

Is it true that in Europe it's not considered gay when two men sleep together in the same bed?

Yes

Yes

damn what a nice ass

If penis is not touched, it is not gay

Why would that be considered gay?

If you sleep head to toe

It's not gay if your CD4 count stays above 200 cells/mm3

>If penis is not touched, it is not gay
benis is ok, but balls better not be touched

There is absolutely nothing gay about sleeping naked with your fellow bro or bros

In Turkey
It's not gay unless penetration involved

It's not gay if you don't touch.

I backpacked around India with this German dude I met on the road. He thought it was weird that I wanted to pay for rooms with two single beds instead of the cheaper rooms where we would share a bed. I learned to adapt to the Continental culture.

What about accidental penetration?

Nope still no gay

>sorry bro! my penis slipped

Urugay knows it :)

Isn't that a girl lying there on her back though?
Geez, that's so gay.

How is it gay, you are just sleeping next to a person, shouldn't you sit next to a friend either, is that gay too?

once shared a bed with two other men, we masturbaited, still wasn't gay, because we took care of ourself while watching women on television.

Not dont rest of yurop, Here it depends pretty much on a situation like good friends with no sexual tension can easily sleep on a same bed, why make something like sleeping so sexual ?

So if you don't have aids?

I slept a few times with friends in double beds when we were travelling or on holidays together and there weren't more beds where we were staying.

It would be retarded to sleep on the floor out of insecurity.

No masturbation though. I think. I hope.

Yeah, that was indeed the joke

It's not gay if there's no kissing

it's only gay if you want it to be gay

you can have sex with a man and still not be gay

Are good night and good morning kisses on the cheek gay?

If they do it habitually it's gay as fuck.

If there is only one bed available. Well, better than one sleeping on the floor isn't it?

You can only kiss a bro on the ass cheeks.

>you can have sex with a man and still not be gay

That's like saying you can weigh 300 lbs and not be fat. It makes no sense

It's not gay if it's in a three way as long as theirs a honey in the middle theirs a little leeway

Same for us Greeks.

sexuality is not black and white

you're either fat or you aren't. When you pass a certain weight you're considered fat

you can fuck a guy out of curiosity and still not be gay.

Fucking a guy doesnt automatically make you gay

i had to sleep in the same bed w my buddy when we were backpacking europe bc we basically ran out of money at our last stop in the netherlands. we shared the room w 6 other people, 2 belgian and 4 brits. the brits thought we were gay and harangued us the whole time we were there. the belgians knew we werent and were awesome and we hung w them a bunch. so fuck you uk

Lincoln shared a bed with a man. He turned up to Springfield Illinois, went to a bed shop, and in an example of the worst salesmanship ever, the salesman said he was a huge fan and Lincoln could share his bed. Lincoln accepted and they went on to have a long and happy friendship together. Lincoln even left his bedfellow many of his possessions in his will.

Remember kids, it's not gay if the lights are off

>tfw you'll never have euro bro to sleep naked in the same bed together and lovingly cuddle
>tfw you'll never take the euro bro to meet your parents
>tfw you'll never buy a modest house and get a dog with your euro bro
>tfw you'll never grow old together with your euro bro

You muricans always sexualize everything. I bet you'd have a huge boner in sauna as well.

Can you even get a boner in a sauna?

I've tried... Is this some Finnish superpower?

You can, but I don't recommend it, or doing anything with it. It's suicide.

Alone yes, one very easy job

Sure, you just gotta yell no homo in your native language first.

Nej homo

>tfw reading all these sexualize bedrooms. baka
This topic shall not be discussed at all. It's pretty normal to sleep with another bros, naked or not, until the real gays coming out slapping their insecurities to the face, saying it's gay thing. You yourself destroying the most natural thing since ancient times.
>looking at countries allowing parades and ridiculous gay agenda.

shared bed with friends many times after drinking. the word homo never even entered my mind

amerigays sure are curious about this..

Did it enter your mind when you woke up with a sore asshole?

I suppose it's possible, everytime I've shared a bed with a friend some dick sucking and cuddling has happened.

Aye

>cuddling
Gay

>this thread
What the hell, Europe...

No it's not gay at all, me and my boyfriend do it all the time

I bet you are stupid enaf to be fucked in the ass while it just being a prank.
Kill yourself/ move back to sverige

You can with 300lbs and not be fat.

It's not tho, dick sucking is just means to let out some sexual frustration when we have yet again failed to take a girl home from the club. Cuddling is just means to establish our friendship.

No, but at least 2 Euros can fit in the same bed

>Not gay if you don't wantugal

I almost always masturbate in sauna.

What about ass fucking in sauna?

I wouldn't say no to that

awe i want to sleep with a qtpi boi and accidently have my pene slip out and graze their back and bumcheekcs and have them like it and then gently bring eachother to climax

Yes

Not gay if the balls don't touch

Is it true that in Europe it's not considered gay when two men have sex if they don't want to be gay?

Mayhaps, sexuality is fluid.

Only an american could ask such a dumb question. You always sexualise everything.

You can fuck a guy and regret it because it reinforced that you are heterosexual