/brit/

THICCness edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko
youtube.com/watch?v=sP493LmSJrE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3340989/Skyscraper-makes-beastly-howl-time-wind-blows.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1hyr7ZKkQbQ
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-23930675
youtube.com/watch?v=wpG9CzSmcew
youtube.com/watch?v=yr_gn-cswjc
youtube.com/watch?v=9gWkYl5nZXM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

korean pop

sick of the sight of deliveroo cyclists

me and the lads trying to pull

always sunny in /brit/

Deliveroo

i remember this

link?

V good edition

best edition tbqh

has a girl ever tried to pull you lads?

just manually wrote out "Anonymous" as my post name
haha you niggas don't even know

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko

It'll be stuck in your head for days

T H I C C

i like tipping 2bh, i think it's a good system

this 2bh

yes
ama

F

I thought everything was gonna change but it wasn't

Fuck off city boys

he now sees the dark side.
Watch Monkey Dust, fella.
so looong without alcohol now

Yes

Last one that did I said to my mate she looked like a horse and she overheard lmao

How do I attract a man from London? They're aren't many up north.

24/f/Newcastle before anyone asks

youtube.com/watch?v=sP493LmSJrE

>Thicc brown girl

hnnggngh nice one lad

A few times, was too autistic to notice at the time though

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3340989/Skyscraper-makes-beastly-howl-time-wind-blows.html

Wew, does anyone here live in Manchester?

Does it really sound that scary?

Yeah once at a house party. Started talking to me and all sorts then kissed me. Kissed her for a bit in an empty room then we went into a bathroom. I think I was meant to make a move or something in the bathroom but didn't know what to do. After like 5 minutes we left the bathroom.

Ultimately some of my lads saw me exit the bathroom with her and I just played it coy and let them think she sucked me off or something so it all worked out OK in the end.

nice false flag you tower hamlets paki

Unironically from London and live in Lancashire

What's the thiccest girl you seen?

>24/f/Newcastle before anyone asks

christ that's a potent rump

>noo

Fuck off proto-Yank

youtube.com/watch?v=1hyr7ZKkQbQ

This

The dinner lady

Kek what the fuck did you do for 5 minutes that didn't involve your hands all over each other

They kill you in London
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-23930675

never had any validation that any girl has ever been interested in me in my life

feels bad

ur mum

>be good and consistent tipper
>get served first at a crowded bar every time

neat 2bh

Business idea: Go back in time and invent macro images and emoticons

Mate of mine went on a tinder date with a messed up paki and she spilt her guts to him about her awful childhood last weekend and she leant in to kiss him at the end and he moved back.

Said she was really embarrassed and he blamed me due to the constant paki bashing we've been doing recently

Her chebs look like Maltesers

NEED to like a belly button

@No. 63337933
Jayzus, dey jress jus' like dare owt-a Mullingaaarr

>24/f/Newcastle before anyone asks

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFfff
;_;

I dunno. If I remember right she was less keen on me when we were in the bathroom. Maybe she saw me in the light and realised I'm not actually very attractive.

But I think it was mostly down to me having no game. She was insanely hot as well; most likely the hottest girl I have ever pulled. It was halloween and she was dressed as a cat too.

sounds like a good lad

Thicc qt Indians are so rare

literally never had a problem in any Odeon cinema

>has a girl ever tried to pull you lads?

KNEW this general was full of uggos

Your chebs look like maltesers

Glad that doesn't happen here.

is this ribena after transition?

would unironically bang

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>moved back
Pretty cold tb︃h.

I'd probably pull a healthy-weight paki if she was well assimilated and didn't smell strongly of curry.

Ribena is never gonna transition no matter how many girl's clothes he wears

no this is

youtube.com/watch?v=wpG9CzSmcew

>august 2016
>still no black gf

;_;7

trapped in the closet has me in fucking stitches

why didn't anyone tell me how good this was, r kelly is a legend

accurate

yeah then i ended up staying with her for 2 years despite having nothing in common

Yes, but I wasn't having any of it lad.

don't ever reply to me

Would love to ride the box off that alt right tranny everyone's been going on about recently

What's wrong with his face?

*rapist/nonce

Being surrounded by women at work is hellish, can't take it anymore, their minds are so simple and they find the meaningless minutea of each others dull lives entertaining

>yeah every christmas i used to just go to my mums but now my mum lives near my bfs dad so what we do is go see each of them since my parents split up i don't visit them together anymore and then sometimes we meet my sister in law and my nephew too and my bf wants us to get everyone round at ours but im like no way we're having them all round at the same time i have to see them seperately its too much to entertain that many people i need my own space and my sister in law says shes got no money but bought my nephew a VR headset when he doesnt even have a phone to go with it i might buy him a football shirt this year

stay strong m8

What? I live in the south and and I say new

Vocaroo yourself saying new

ok

Holy shit didn't know she was the dj on non stop pop

this is what work conversations are like lad

tempted to hat this post but I know its true

Any news on the drunk Paddy on vacation?

>stay strong m8

what did he mean by this?

Well done Gypsies!
youtube.com/watch?v=yr_gn-cswjc
youtube.com/watch?v=9gWkYl5nZXM

get a better job

same fag

just submitted the application for the planning permission permits for a wank scheduled around the 3rd quarter of 2017

I know that feel mate, really want to bugger a nugger

>Being surrounded by women at work is hellish, can't take it anymore, their minds are so simple and they find the meaningless minutea of each others dull lives entertaining

>yeah every christmas i used to just go to my mums but now my mum lives near my bfs dad so what we do is go see each of them since my parents split up i don't visit them together anymore and then sometimes we meet my sister in law and my nephew too and my bf wants us to get everyone round at ours but im like no way we're having them all round at the same time i have to see them seperately its too much to entertain that many people i need my own space and my sister in law says shes got no money but bought my nephew a VR headset when he doesnt even have a phone to go with it i might buy him a football shirt this year

not seen in it fucking years actually, might give it a watch, the recent american dad reminded me of it

adds to his character 2bh

old women at my work drive me mental
least its not some office where its ALL middle age women or something awful like that.

Rate

Yes it's eerie as fuck. I could hear it stood outside my old work which was bang on 2 miles away

This

Women are fucking dreadful to work with

discussing the intricacies of the human condition with the lads at work lads

no

you've left it a bit late for that la, processing normally takes 26 months. Schedule for 1st quarter 2018

tbf almost everyone's pronunciation got corrected since then

I say it like "nyoo"

no they don't. they're just businesses. they look to minimise recruitment costs which mostly means out sourcing it to 3rd parties that themselves are looking to minimise costs

they don't need to rule people out that way.

if they get 3000 applications and find the candidate they want at the second application they look at the rest will just get binned without every being seen.

WTF i want to hear this now