Chromium font rendering is garbage. I can't even fucking read, it hurts my eyes!

Chromium font rendering is garbage. I can't even fucking read, it hurts my eyes!

Other urls found in this thread:

bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1332447
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not autistic enough to see the difference

You mean your vision isn't good enough to tell the difference

This

>Winblows
werks fine on Ubuntu

Firefox is the ultimate browser

ESR52, yes

Lubuntu is ugos

57 homie. 57.

eww

I was turned off by the design too but trust me you dtart to like it. Plus it is the fastest shit ever

The version with no addons? lel

Thats just not true how bout you try something for yourself before you knock it. Most popular addons have been updated or have been upgraded with a replacement

It's the same in terms of performance and my addons don't work anymore. It's trash. Which is why I'm looking for Firefox alternatives. Also websextensions perform very poorly, FxNighlty with only uBlockOrigin (webextension) takes about 30-40 seconds to start up and be usable. ESR52 with 16 addons starts up in less than a second. This is on an SSD and 3770k at 4,8GHz

"upgraded" - yeah right. No DTA, no tree style tabs, no pentadactyl. Just weak copies that aren't near as good as the originals because cuckzilla had to rush the fucking browser out the door before the APIs were ready.

This browser is a fucking joke.

>Also websextensions perform very poorly, FxNighlty with only uBlockOrigin (webextension) takes about 30-40 seconds to start up and be usable.

Sounds like you have a corrupt profile. I've got a machine weaker than yours and don't have this issue.

Damn dude go make your own browser then

I'd prefer the browser I had a year or so ago before this retarded company fucked it all up.

youfuckingwut

>pirating a game that has no DRM

Come on, man.

Everything in that screenshot can be fixed with a few lines of CSS in userChrome.css
For font rendering check gfx.font_rendering.cleartype_params.* in about:config

>FxNighlty with only uBlockOrigin (webextension) takes about 30-40 seconds to start up and be usable
My Nightly has 16 addons and restoring my session with several windows and about 300 tabs takes just a few seconds.
Unsurprisingly you break everything you touch.

It's a clean profile.

You still have to pay on GOG to get it.

Wow, I didn't even do anything. Just installed uBlockOrigin from AMO.

>i didn't do anything but everything is always broken and i blog about it on Sup Forums
That's a recurring theme for you.

And.. what are you suggesting? I This is a new profile with only uBlockOrigin installed. When I open Nightly its chrome shows up but the whole browser is unresponsive for 30-40 seconds.

Yeah, I have the same problem.

Firefox has shitty devtools, Chrome has hard to read, disgustingly thin fonts.
What the fuck do I do?

Install Windows 10.

Done that already. Same problem.

works on my machineā„¢

Are you literally retarded?

Looks equally shit as OP's image on the right.

Are blindfags really that prevalent on Sup Forums?

So you're literally blind.

they both look like shit you mouth breathing retard

If you're vision is so good, how come you can't read on chrome?

Check mate, blind fags!

>Everything in that screenshot can be fixed with a few lines of CSS in userChrome.css
So it should be trivial for Firefox devs to fix it in a way that doesn't make me do that.

Hiding the addon title and removing the tab bar are both security issues and can render the browser unusable if an average user installs the wrong addon.
The tab bar is also showing important information like whether a tab is using the camera or microphone, the user needs to be aware that that information might be missing.

I don't know if there's a bug open for being able to hide the addon title but there's quite an extensive discussion about the tab bar api here bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1332447