cara

new

korean archery

karen

I'm eating a big Mac right now

my archerfu

retirement shouldn't be legal lads

was speaking with a friend about literature today and willy came up

tried to explain to her shakespeare was not a real person but she wasn't having any of it

evening.

lately did you ever feel the pain?
in the morning rain
as it soaks it to the bone.

Good post

Bed time lads

there is nothing comfy about that picture

What is "Galdem"?

>I'm a Trump supporter

>pakiboo posts in /trans/

HOWLING

rolling up a cheeky spliffer with the choon to match :)

youtube.com/watch?v=RjawUZoA1QI

good

haven't pulled my willy in at least 7 days

Divefu

this webm was promising until she panned up and revealed her subhuman chink face

if you aren't from south of the Watford gap (within England) then FUCK OFF YOU AREN'T WELCOME

piss off

good post

looks nice 2bh

Any doctors here, could I get your diagnosis please

Have abnormal itching all over my body for last 2 months, get rashes like I've been stung by nettles and sometimes gets so bad I scratch the skin raw

>i'm a Clinton supporter

spoiler that hog

wahheeey

I'm an agnostic mystic

really want to fuck anri okita desu

just found out that my only male friend at work is a bender

how the fuck did trump get so far?

genuinely so confusing, the guy's gonna get absolutely dicked

don't even rate hillary, if the gop had elected an actual decent candidate she could've been beaten but trump is a fucking buffoon

our kaz looks like a chaika there

>when a girl tells you she hasn't had sex in a few months and you have to pretend thats a long time

is he your work bf?

way too close to the europe . kys

keep it foolish ye?

If you can read this, you are a pope

GERMANY has threatened to slash European Union funding to Poland, Hungary and other countries for refusing to comply with EU values.

The bloc needs to impose “stronger rules for the disbursement of funds”, according to MEP Ingeborg Grassle.
The Christian-Democrat added: “Countries that don’t respect EU laws, or countries that don’t participate enough in the resettlement of migrants or the registration of refugees, should be deprived of funds.”

Vice president of the European Parliament Alexander Graf Lambsdorff accused Poland and Hungary of flouting EU values.
He told German media: “The federal government must ensure, when the EU budget is reviewed this fall, that EU countries that are net recipients, such as Poland and Hungary, show more solidarity in the issue of refugees and also respect European values.”

The European multi-annual framework, which sets out guidelines for EU spending from 2014 to 2020 will be reviewed by Brussels bureaucrats at the end of the year.
Germany makes the biggest contribution to Brussels, handing over more than £12billion with Poland and Hungary giving more than £7billion and £4billion respectively.

The scathing remarks come as Hungary gets set to hold a referendum on October 2 on whether it will participate in the EU migration relocation scheme.
Karoly Kontrat, the Minister of State of the Ministry of Interior, did not hold back on his criticism as he insisted there are hundreds of terrorists in Europe as a result of migration.
He said: "It is clearly demonstrable and can be stated as a fact that there is a connection between immigration and terrorism.

>So user tell us about your last girlfriend
>mfw

There it is.

Circumference 50cm. Fifty-fucking-centimetres.

Does someone here really think that they could do shit to me in an actual street altercation? Do you think you'd have the guts to open your mouth, or even to look anywhere but into the tips of your shoes when I grab your gf's arse and make a double flex? Yea right. You pencil necks will be there quietly sitting down swallowing your anger with your lower lip shaking. Me, on the other hand, I will do as I will. This is guaranteed by these arms with which I effortlessy move 45kg weights in the scott-bicep bench. They guarantee me the strength and the power you never could even imagine of.

Well, now you know where you stand you little rats :) I had to stop by and tell you how things work in the real life as many of you pretend to be tough and troll around in here. If you might bump into me at a pub, you'd better lay low and back the fuck up, even if I coped a feel with your lady without asking your permission. But don't worry, she'd love to have a real man for once ;)

U mad? It's ok. I am enjoying my life.

>how the fuck did trump get so far?
it's because he tried so hard

we'll see how it goes in the end

it's been 6 months , joey, 6 months!!!

>tell us

Lad what kind of inquisitions are you walking in to?

The only Jav I'll have a wank to

thanks Dane.

improved my town a bit.

made a spoopy place with dead treas, a ghetto train passing and suicide spot.

Pls respond

>the guy's gonna get absolutely dicked
people thought Brexit was going to fail as well and we saw how that turned out, Trump is a clever guy who just plays the fool

all these rorke countries shooting themselves in the foot

dropped your gaycard

post transit map

Diagnosis: Go and see a GP asap.

youtube.com/watch?v=1q69236WZ1U

>yanks

Not registered at a local one and they close before I get back from work, it's far too difficult

not many people actually support clinton but people are so rightfully afraid of a trump presidency that they have to vote for the competition

hillary isn't winning because there are tons of le sjw boogeyman leftist shill cucks or whatever Sup Forums thinks, she's winning because trump is a fucking idiot

no way on earth i'm watching that

youtube.com/watch?v=pMErlY2CIs0

think the gf might be onto me she just posted this

i suspect you've still built these towns like new planned settlements all at once with no sense of historicity you get in britain. show us the whole thing lad

then suffer in silence faggot. no one here is interested.

youtu.be/WQIQ_muEKHk

can't stop listening to this album

*Grabs beer bottle and smashes it in your face knocking you out and permanently disfiguring you with cuts*

Psshht... runts, when will they learn.

*Walk out with my girl and we go back to our flat and have sex*

Rude

brexit was actually winning the polls before the cox shooting though, it's not like remain had a huge lead, the country was very much split in half on the issue

whereas right now trump is losing really really really badly

moar

I am the silent majority

looks like a loony tunes sketch haha

like someone's pushed her chebs in and its popped out the arse cheeks

This is my flat in London, costs £1000/w and I share it with my flatmate Ahmed.

Only 3 tube stops form Tesco!

so what do you want us to do? prescribe you something over the internet? get a fucking clue you cunt, how old are you? how have you made it this far in life, you clearly have trouble taking care of yourself.

go and register at the fucking GP and get seen you utter mong

Lads in work talking about their gfs

missed this 'mick

i can post an aeriel view of all town but not now. i have to open the game and it fucks up my ram.

another picture for you.

added them to add some historical feel.

>yanks will go mad about their first women president
>we've had 2 women PMs already and have barely batted an eyelid about it

nice bum but tits are non existent

this, they did so well and I'm not really bitter about them beating Best neighbors.

>Brexit was actually winning the polls
No it wasn't, it was winning in very fucking few polls. The majority were always for us remaining.

How do I register at a doctor if they aren't open at weekends and are closed before I get back from work?

beautiful~

who got the /need for speed/ here?

take a morning off work mong

*you suddenly wake up from your dream to find yourself on the floor of the pub, your face throbbing*
*as you try and get up blood and cartilage drops out of what was once your nose and you feel at least 5 teeth falling down your gullet*
*as your vision slowly becomes less blurry you see me laughing with your (now ex-)gf then downing her drink and seeing her out to my maserati*

Bit late for that innit

where can i buy cheap retro hipster suits like reviewbrah?

just been diagnosed with photon decay

she wants a man from milton keynes

VERY unsatisfying keyboard no wonder you need to use drugs just to tolerate your existence

northern "roads"

You ever get that where you cum, go for a piss and your dick and arse kinda burn afterwards?

Really want to feel girl thighs again. It's been so long since I last felt girl thighs.

Thought I was in for some metalcore or something

Turns out it's daniel bedingfield going a bit breakbeat

take the day off work obviously

charity shop

loads of dead men's clothes in there

>«have a Sup Forums»
>have

phone them at lunch

put some on my peas will yer lad

the state owns your body and can imprison you and kill you if it wants to, but they can never own our minds

charity shops