How do multiculturalism in Russia compare with the US?

How do multiculturalism in Russia compare with the US?

Both countries have in common that they're not homogeneous nations, but nations with many, many different nationalities. The predominant ethnic group in the US is Anglos and in Russia Slavic Russians.

How do they compare? Is there a difference? Is America more multicultural or Russia?

Russias groups existed historically far longer on Russian territory and whiteness doesn't play that big of a role I guess. Look at Shoigu, he looks Mongolian. But again, Americans have political correctness and all that shit.

I think this is a very interesting topic and I can't wait to hear your opinions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=05_jE0RzvKU&index=3&list=LLKkEIMXxe-EkPvRNM1DJBmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1 the answer to the question is what is anglo-american culture to you
2 yes, slavic-russian is easily seen in the cultural artifacts and so forth
3 american the dominant culture is a mix of anglo and non-anglo-"whities" (irish german italian), while russia is just russian the anglo majority in the us has no clear marker, it is not the same

Russian multiculturalism is more successful afaik, as all the Russians share the same nationalism that unites them against common enemies ("the West", "Ukraine", or whatever the current boogeyman for the misery of the population is.) The only part of the population that is hated are Chechenyans, Islamist monkeys from the mountains.

American multiculturalism works extremely well as long as it is amongst wealthy people. You have no trouble accepting anyone as long as he is peaceful, educated and productive. As soon as class differences or the struggle for jobs play a role, it is "us" (= Whites) versus Mexicans, Chinese, and Blacks on our tax money.

Americans distribute people to whites, blacks, latinos, asians. Russians distribute people to slavic and not-slavic. If someone isn't slavic, he would be called as "no-Russian".

Often, national minorities consider themselves as Russians, correct their lastnames to russians-like.

Black man is like an alien here.

From the school we get Russia is multinational, union of different nations, but Russia is very xenophobe indeed.

Our minorities don't move across the country and live in their respective republics. With the exception of Moscow, Slavic Russians are the only non-native group with whom our minorities interact.

This is surprisingly accurate.

Russians don't care about Political Correctness like the Americans.

Also Russians, like White Americans have diverse looks:

East Nordids, Baltids, Neo-Danubids, Alpinids, Dinarids, Norids, Uralids, Pontids .

You can find all sort of looks there.

>Often, national minorities consider themselves as Russians, correct their lastnames to russians-like.
False. In Ossetia we already started to correct our russified surnames into ossetian-like.

The main difference is Russians beat up their blacks and Americans elect them as presidents.

Main difference between Russian and Western multiculturalism is that in Russia we have a lot of nations who live in their own land which happened to be conquered by Russia. Still their rights are preserved.

But no-one tolerates real FOREIGNERS like they do in Europe, for example. So sometimes it is really funny to hear when some Russians starting to argue about multiculturalism trying to imitate guys in the West. It's just two different stories.

The opposite is happening in Abkhazia.Russian language is taking over everything. New kids are educated entirely in Abkhazian.

>Their rights are preserved
Whatever you need to tell yourself, Ivan.

Our minorities are worse than American. American minorities have to earn citizenship and ours have been living here and enslaving slavs for centuries. They treat us like slaves.

The right to a speedy ass whoopin am i rite?

Sorry, but I'm Ossetian Soslan, not Ivan. It is true.

Just like English language taking over everything in some European countries. It is their own choice. And Abkhazian surnames never were russified, neither they ever will be.

I watched this vid the other day where a Russian outlines lots of similarities and differences between Russians and Americans, and got me very enthusiastic about some stronger relations with Russia if Trump gets elected:

youtube.com/watch?v=05_jE0RzvKU&index=3&list=LLKkEIMXxe-EkPvRNM1DJBmw

Why do Russian beat up their blacks?

>Russia is an economic powerhouse

Because they're animals (russians and blacks)

I've seen a video once where they kidnap this black guy who was student studying in Russia, and shaved his head and torture him.

But why???

pretty sure he was referring to the US.

Good, the nigger deserves it for being born the wrong race

No idea, but Russia has pretty nasty reputation when it comes to racism.

"two military and economic powerhouses" though continuing on I assume he means IF Russia's resources were actually put to good use

> where they kidnap this black guy who was student studying in Russia, and shaved his head and torture him.

because he was a "pedophile"

Because it works. In the US we give our blacks free food, housing, cell phones, medical care, employment, etc. and they respond by chimping out and acting like they have been victimized.

Do you think that shit goes down in the land of the mighty Russ? Fuck no. Darkies respond positively to violence and negatively to handouts.

#Trump2016

Because chechens are too strong and blacks are just african-born poor students

>Because chechens are too strong
And they have weapons.

Yeah, he elaborates a bit more talking about combining Russia's natural resources and America's economic power.

They do have lots of sanctions on them so it's not like their economy is fully realized yet.

Russia is an european colony

Talk with EU and britain about it