>Non-ECC RAM
>RGB LEDs
What does he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=tj-b7A4_5nU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/67glAjdvwLc?t=10m45s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he meant it for fucking games

Remember when put watercooling and RGB lighting in a server?

But tech companies give him the money, at least he employs like 6 dudes and a girl with blue hair

workstation
work station
work

>girl
The numale doesn't know the difference between working or leisure activities such as gaming, these are synonymous words for them.

Jayztwocent is better.

yea not too sure what he was thinking there. should just stick to developing the linux kernel

he can call it a work station all he wants he's going to play fucking games with it

Why does he have reptile eyes

Observe the brainwashed goy in his natural environment, saying edgy terms while drinking his white milk.

>what do 13 year olds think a workstation is ?
>ok let's build that !

he's a reptile

>so butthurt he whiteknights numales
>calling others "goy"

Don't tip your fedora to me ever again, go back to youtube so you can watch more "soyboy chinkfucker tech tips" videos.

>breaks everything he owns
>no ability to troubleshoot
>constantly whines about Youtube comments that are mean to him

there's almost no reason to have ecc on a workstation.

infrastructure engineer here, in charge of over a dozen different esx clusters (each with at least 6 hosts) and over 3 PB on my SANs.

jayz works more with computers than code, although he did mention playing around with code when he was 9 so i honestly don't know

ECC is a meme.
>Yes goy, pay twice as much for RAM locked at 2133/2400 MHz, no one needs high speed RAM anyway.

Him dropping his threadripper was great desu

Remember when Jayz two cents thought it was a good idea to drill holes on a motherboard?
youtu.be/67glAjdvwLc?t=10m45s

THE ULTIMATE KEK

> builds a company from the ground up
> hires more people every day
> expands company every day
> constantly trying new formats
> gets sponsors, but will flagrantly call said sponsor's product stupid if it is

Linus HIMSELF, as a person, is a whiny little faggot, but at least his channel isn't stagnating like hardwarecanucks, bitwit, or jayz. Glad more and more of the videos have his other employees in them.