Please ship some Muslims over here. I can't stand this Chinese invasion any more

Please ship some Muslims over here. I can't stand this Chinese invasion any more.

abc.net.au/news/2016-08-12/rio-2016-horton-and-sun-drug-cheat-backlash-australia/7722628

Why the fuck do these slit eyed fucks come over here if the think China is flawless?

Luckily there are barely any Chinks over here

They seem so arrogant and jingoistic though so I hate them already desu

this

You are 100% accurate.

>China has a great and powerful history!
so uhh, how about now?
>China has a great and powerful future!
again, what about now?
>China took Hong Kong and Macau by force. Nothing keeps us down!

China used to be great but then the communists transformed the Chinese into the niggers of Asia

>please send muslims

Hahaha you'll regret that

>so uhh, how about now?
?
>again, what about now?
Future? What?
>China took Hong Kong and Macau by force.
???

Shouldn't removing the Commies fix that eventually?

chat shit, get Wanged

Chinks are fucking scum M8 they rallied here in London in big packs because they lost to the Philippines and got butt hurt. And they dare to bring the Union jack flag with them I dont think they realize UK supports the Jungle asians and America over PRC.

This goes to all the immigrant cunts who bring up their countries political agenda to their host countries FUCK OFF!

chinese canadians are one of the only immigrant groups that keep to themselves here
their kids become full-blown westerners and their immigrant parents stay full-blown chinks that don't bother to learn english and interact only with other chinks, keeping to themselves until they die
either way you don't hear much in the way of chinese nationalism or patriotism here

Chinks here get bullied and keep quiet. You should try it.

>This goes to all the immigrant cunts who bring up their countries political agenda to their host countries FUCK OFF!

THIS
GET OUT GET OUT REEEEEEE

That is because most of the chinks there are Hong Kong chinks which are based.I have been to Hongcouver and and toronto.

Hk/Singaporean/malaysian chinks along with Filipinos are Based oriental immigrants here. Mainlander chinks are cancer even their children who was born here ends up being chinese patriotic because there is not enough Orientals in the UK unlike Canada and Australia.

I spoke to a few Chinese about the result, and they all thought it was a resounding success for the Chinese.
They thought that by China saying 'no' to the result that China had shown the world that they were powerful and everything had no become invalid.

It was amazing to see their minds and logic twisting

They are just as stupid as the americans though. I asked one girl if she had read the result issued in Philippines v. China (as in, the report from UNCLOS). She declared there was no need as she had watched Chinese news all day so knew everything (literally 2 days after her saying how news is biased)

Chinese are one of the better immigrants imo. would rather them than arabs and somalis.

>One of the most popular articles, viewed more than 100,000 times, was headlined: "You stupid c***! Quickly apologise to Sun Yang" — quoting a China-based Australian English teacher who posted comments and memes supportive of Sun on Chinese social media.
kek

Mainlanders sound like horrible people desu

>They are just as stupid as the americans though
This, but at least I am familiar with American culture and understand their language. Chinks are like aliens to me.

>malaysian

Aren't they cancerous islamo fascists?

Im talking about the Chinese Malaysians

Chinese immigrants are probably the least politically outspoken group in the U.S. Don't know if daily life in Australia engenders non-stop bantz or what, but I've NEVER met a Chinese person who praised their government. And I went to a college where the foreign student population was 35%. America really does weed out the shitters I guess.

I have been thinking Australia is a part of China.

They can't be worse than muslims tbqhwymf

t. bao zhang

Everyone who wants to know what a shithole China is and how terrible its people are needs to read 'Poorly Made In China'. Its just hilariously bad. There will be no Chinese century.

>>China took Hong Kong and Macau by force.
[citation needed]

Which is why China is richer and safer than every South Asian country?

>Malaysian Chinese are great
Odd you claim this since Malays and Indos have an extremely long history of massacring them.

They are happy because it now invalidates multiple Japanese claims and makes the SCS a de-jure no-mans-land.

In reality China has 7 islands that give it de-facto control over the region.

Americs ignored the exact same ruling by the same court in Guatemala v. America. China is just copying us again.

Because the Australian accused Wang of doping based upon no evidence, and was then shown to have ironically used drugs himself.

Are you saying Chinese malays aren't muslim?

Not an argument.

I am Japanese-American from Kauai.

The "trash they produce is pic related?
Why do businesses buy it then?