What would you do if the Zombie Apocalypse start?

What would you do if the Zombie Apocalypse start?

I like to think that i would survive and become a lone wanderer and have many adventures or something, but in reality I would most likely die early on.

build a wall

Move North where there are less people and colder temperatures, wait for winter and all the Zombies freeze. Then go back down and grab supplies. Rinse and Repeat.

militaries would win
Tanks alone or ifv's even with no ammo just could crush the zombies

Yea they never show that in movies, hell one of those tanks with the minesweeping chains would wreck a horde of zombies

What kind of zombie apocalypse?
Resident Evil tier, or Resident Evil 6 tier?

Classical Romero Zombies, Slow walking can't use tools and are reanimated corpses not infected humans

This. I just think I'm a badass but I'd probably starve to death in some ditch.

What would Russians do?

The same things
To go far away from the center, to find a quiet place like a little village, to build the wall, to harvest and to wait the winter
I think when winter will come the majority of zombies will freeze
And when spring will come survivors people clean up the country from death

Sorry for my English

Pretty much this. Might get raped a few times if I'm not a zombie.

In reality nobody would die because zombies are ridiculously stupid and slow.

Maybe a few babuskas would leave this world but whatever.

Rape the girl I like :)

Your English is fine , I wish I knew Russian lol , wouldn't the military alone be able to take care of the zombie problem? As well as the police?

What if they are the fast ones

80%-95% of Europeans die because no guns.

At least 1/4th of America dies depending on how widespread the initial outbreak is and source of transmission, everyone in metropolitan areas are fucked.

Western Europeans/British rather. Slavs would be bloodied but likely survive better due to more land + geography + guns.

Retire to some empty zone close here whitout too many trees and with hills where I can see them coming. And they're slow in non flat places apparently.

t*rks will survive

I would be those idiots who worship zombies without knowing what's happening and killed easily.

>be german
>it already started in my country
>shitpost allday everyday from comfy basement

This. Head to the dacha, eat vegetables and dried fish through the winter, emerge when all the zombies have frozen solid and been dealt with by the military, or police.

Grab my assault spoon and go innawoods.