Polish woman claims she’ll attempt to sleep with 100,000 men in global sex marathon

>A Polish woman is making a bizarre attempt to sleep with 100,000 men in a global sex marathon. Ania Lisewska wants to travel to every city across the world, dedicating 20 minutes to each … experience.

>So far she’s slept with 284 men, but she’ll need a whole lot more notches on her bedpost before reaching her 100,000 goal. It’s a visual which her boyfriend is “not thrilled” about, telling Polish website Fakt.pl he “had to come to terms” with it.

>To complete her mission she needs to dedicate 33,000 hours to the task. Calculating the numbers based on the fact an average Polish woman’s life span is 81, with 60 years left she must sleep with 1,666 men per year. Or 32 men a week. Or approximately 4.5 per day.

nypost.com/2013/08/30/polish-woman-claims-shell-attempt-to-sleep-with-100000-men-in-global-sex-marathon/

>Polish women
>Not whores

Pick one.

>It’s a visual which her boyfriend is “not thrilled” about, telling Polish website Fakt.pl he “had to come to terms” with it.
Now that's a true cuck

Asian looking whore like most Poles

>It’s a visual which her boyfriend is “not thrilled” about
>boyfriend

Kek
Long live King Cuck

t.fingolian

why do you care about a bf of this thing?

Also it's an old news, she propably died of dehydration or some bacteria lol

60%

This is what her vag will look like after she is done with her honorable undertaking. Hope her parents are proud.

Topcuck

Godspeed

>“not thrilled”

just std my shit up fham

>all these newfags

I've had enough

>he “had to come to terms” with it

>“had to come to terms"
How does one come to terms with such thing?

Really makes you think

C-Can i fugg her too?

Only if you smell and talk funny.

>wants to travel to every city across the world
How many STD's will she have by the time she reaches my city?

>2013

I am the 60 percent

damaged goods delussional bimbo, of course she won't even make it to 10,000 before she gets tired or hurt.

good luck !!

>Calculating the numbers based on the fact an average Polish woman’s life span is 81, with 60 years left she must sleep with 1,666 men per year. Or 32 men a week. Or approximately 4.5 per day.

>yfw she will still be fucking 4-5 guys a day well into her late 70's

bitch can't calculate, who woulda thunk

>It’s a visual which her boyfriend is “not thrilled” about, telling Polish website Fakt.pl he “had to come to terms” with it.

Is this satire?

>fat ugly polack

rare

>kuk

>5 men per day for 60 years
Man her whoremoans will turn off long before then. Then all she's got to show for it are her brand new, giant meat curtains.

uhh....eww?
An Indian girl was once gangraped by 6 men so hard that her intestines fell out.

Under 10,000 men, HIV will be the last thing you will worry about

Again? When she went to Prague some time ago she had an official event in some club, but only one literal virgin came to fugg her, she was buttmad.