I like Spain

I like Spain.

Does Spain like USA?

How do I move to Spain and obtain Spanish gf?

>Hi, I'm living on an easy-ish mode
>How about I go and live in basically impossible +1 reloaded hellmode?!?!
No, stay the fuck away.

apologise for the false flag action of cuba/ puerto rico and filipinas

I'm American, we win at all levels. Give me a shot at hellmode, I grew up in one of the worst cities in the world. What makes Spain so bad?

1898 NEVER FORGET
MAINE SINKING WAS AN INSIDE JOB

First, apologize. And then you can move here

Detroit?

Los Angeles.

Ask for a visa I guess. If you're a sudaca you can get spanish citizenship in two years.

I was born in the USA. Not a sucada.

No, the USA is pretty unpopular here. It's either hated or ignored, I've never seen any americaboo. There's of course hollywood fans and everyone consumes american products and media, but they're rarely associated with liking the USA unlike (for example) what happens with Japan and it's products.

Then you need 10 years.

Should I pretend to be Canadian then. Or it doesn't matter?

>tfw my Frenchie friend has attractive Spanish cousins you will never meet

1898 never forget.

>If you're a sudaca you can get spanish citizenship in two years
Really makes me think

colombia is better than spain tho

I'm not sure but having dual nationality doesn't sound like a bad idea

You just want an excuse to be a NEET, don't you?

It doesn't.

fuck off imperialist scum

if you are a good lucking american from Los Angeles (or if you aren't, pretend to) here in Barcelona girls are gonna like you. Get married with one of them and get the citizienship.

looking*

>marrying a spanish girl
/esp/ told me they are normie psychos with borderline personality disorder that will mentally abuse the hell out of you

I'm average looking 6/10 182 cm blonde hair blue eyes and fit, from los angeles but not a good part of it, do girls there want to practice english?

the reality is that they're more self centered and narcissistic than most european women, which can lead to a lot of drama
spaniards can attest to this as soon as they go on erasmus, and I've seen british (here on int) and french guys (IRL) claim the same

spanish girl love to practice their (terrible) english, and love americans as well
If you actually are a 6/10 then you'll do well

One aspect that's underrated by the way is dressing
Spanish guys dress like absolute shit, I mean they give 0 fucks
If you dress mildly well you'll immediately look like you're better than us, take advantage of that (like swedes do, they dress much better than us)

To the trash they go.

>love americans
is this true, most things i've read are more like >Spanish guys dress like absolute shit, I mean they give 0 fucks
no way, everything i've read says the spanish dress very well and americans are usually underdressed
how should i dress?

We hate your country, not your people.

ok should i expect a lot of banter then? people like to make fun of the US? how do i react to banter, we don't really have that in the states. i know many americans get butthurt when they hear something bad about the country but it doesnt bother me at all

>is this true, most things i've read are more like
it's complicated, the european left wing and academia vocally hates and likes to look down on America, but when we meet an american IRL, or when we work with americans, we get excited
In reality, as far as you're concerned, spaniards love americans

>everything i've read says the spanish dress very well
spaniards dont dress very well, maybe the upper class does, but the middle class and lower class don't

>and americans are usually underdressed
I know, that's why I told you, americans dress like shit too

>how should i dress?
chambray shirt, chinos and wayfarers are what I see 90% of swedes wear and it does the job, the bar is really low in spain anyways

>how do i react to banter
Depends on your personality. I just laugh it off and say "Damn, that's right" or follow the joke further.
>it doesnt bother me at all
You'll be fine then.
Please don't be that amerilard that spends all the damn time talking about his country, comparing it to wherever you are and thinking that you can do whatever you want because "in murrica we do it like this".

> the european left wing and academia vocally hates and likes to look down on America
why is this? is it the christian conservative part of america that is looked down on? obama is a pretty moderate president and our country isn't doing too poorly, i don't know why it would be seen as bad
>chambray shirt, chinos and wayfarers are what I see 90% of swedes wear and it does the job
Do you have any pictures? Can I buy this stuff at Zara or where? And it's well-fitted and tucked in shirts or baggy or tight? Sorry for the dumb questions, i've never seen people dress like this

No one wants chicanos in spain

>Please don't be that amerilard that spends all the damn time talking about his country, comparing it to wherever you are and thinking that you can do whatever you want because "in murrica we do it like this".
Yeah, I wouldn't do that. I'm not the stereotypical fat american that's loud and obnoxious. my personality is more similar to scandinavians i guess

What if you have a sudaca mother

CHI

h&m

I cant find any good pictures but its a lightweight fabric thats good for summer
Its a casual shirt so its worn without tucking in, should fit good but not tight

It's just an example though
Look up guides on how to wear casual shirts, or basics, instead of sneakers+jeans+graphic tee shirt

i can wear this same shit every day?

I've shopped at h&m before and the quality was horrible but it is fashionable i guess

as for shoes, should i get sperrys or something more formal?

We got the same height but i have brown eyes :(

>the european left wing and academia vocally hates and likes to look down on America
>why is this? is it the christian conservative part of america that is looked down on? obama is a pretty moderate president and our country isn't doing too poorly, i don't know why it would be seen as bad

The european left wing is scare and intimidated of american imperialism and military dominance, as well the extreme capitalism that made you the greatest nation on earth
The way they cope with you being better while contradicting their political views is they look down on your bible belt, mass shootings and gun culture, healthcare and college costs

done by spain of course

>tfw qt aragonese grill
ids bretty good, bros

no, dont wear it every day, its just an example of something that works, I mentioned it because I see it in scandinavians all the time

as far as shoes go, can't go wrong with vans

look up basic guides

what's her name? I might know her

The entire democratic party looks down on our country for the same reasons so I guess this is no surpose. One thing I wondered is are there right wing spaniards that look up to the USA's politics?

you first, son

spain has 25% unemployment. it is greece tier

paloma

*surprise
ok so whatever /fa/ likes is good in spain?

>One thing I wondered is are there right wing spaniards that look up to the USA's politics?
right wing spaniards care a lot less about politics than left wing spaniards, and they only care about spain's politics

fa is terrible as far as fashion advice goes but I havent seen their guides

they all dress like clowns though

m80, is that even a spanish name?

still wrong girl tho

it's a posh spanish name

this girl went to hungary on erasmus but I lost track of her

tell me your girls name, I still might know her, we all know each other here

Dont listen to this retard, get american brands. Spanish grills love it.
Also dont talk like a mexican or like a sudaca in general.

paola, but i highly doubt you know her m80.

lots of spaniards goin on erasmus these days it seems, never a bad idea to do so actually

ok thanks
who the hell are you and why should i listen? what american brands are any good?

I dont know any paolas

why do you type like a faggot though?

>spaniard naming sense

shut up Yanisyoplin Valdez

is it true that spanish ppl enunciate 'c' like 'th'?

i can assure you my hands are pretty manly and i do slam on the keys like a proper macho man would when im typing, m80

It's Brayan Estiven for you, Antonio.
The z too.
Zapato = "thapato"
Circo = "thirco"
And the 's' as 'sh'

yep, british here previously with a spanish gf on erasmus. can attest

Dressing well, what do you mean by this?

I'm spending a year in Salamanca starting in Sept. I'm from a conservative anglo background so I usually wear loafers, khakis, collared oxford shirts, a belt etc

Will this net me any points?

this () is not true at all. In fact most people here feel admiration for the US, He's just an edgy sociopath 14yo

colombia is based though, aren't you guys along with chile the only latin american countries moving in the right direction?

well, we've improved a lot and our economy is growing steadily but chile is still way ahead of us

that should do although colored oxfords could be over the top

guys here dress in ill fitting jeans, graphic tees and hoodies, you'll se

What's your definition of moderate

I have pink blue and white, as well as three colors of striped like pic related.

I'm a business student and I always dress business casual here. How will this be received in spain?

Well compared to other politicians globally, he is pretty centrist- not really extreme on any issues.

In America I would consider him moderate as about half the country seems to be more liberal than him and about half seems to be more conservative. He's a bit far to the left for my tastes but compared to the country overall I think he is right down the middle

>"I live in one of the worst cities in the world"
>Los Angeles

for god's sake. why are americans this dumb?

Dude he just tries to censor himself. He's a leftist. Just not Bernie tier.

dont wear a tie to class lmao

Did I say I do, Javier al-Moordrid bin Notrabajo bin Siesta?

there's more homicides per year in my city than in your entire country

>The european left wing is scare
Of being invaded by the American if they not obey miss Merkel. American imperialist is against European independence

Yes hello yes do uyo lik espain???

Hello kid

*clears le throat*
CHI

CA

NO

nO. Ys ezpein wat is?

>wanting Spanish gf
good luck.
Kuek

really just want to fuck and learn spanish
don't really care about a serious relationship, i plan on marrying an american

>tfw no bossy spain gf

>Belgium
What the actual fuck?

>first world country
>basically impossbile +1 reloaded hellmode
are you fucking retarded your janitor makes more than a doctor here

Look you'll get a GF easly if you're from united states but do you think it is worth to you? This country sucks, the people sucks, girl sucks english lvl sucks, spanish grammar sucks. Everything sucks. JUST STAY IN YOUR COUNTRY or go to somewhere else.

good morning spain ;)
did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?
spain is a great country

As a tourist

As a tourist

This guy is right , too much selfhater but he is right

shit like Polo Ralph Lauren maybe?

nah, the 'sh' sound is too harsh for Castellano. It's literally the 'th' sound since your sticking the front of your tongue to your front teeth to make that sound.

'sh' is more of argentine spanish I think.

ironic post

They're all leaving their husbans for Ahmed

Sudacas don't want the spanish citizenship to stay in Spain. Two years in hell, the rest of your life in paradise (Germoney, Sweden, Netherlands, etc.)

Fuck off, we are full.

If Spain sucks so much, why don't you just come to America?