Holy smokes you guys! Reddit is down, so I am coming in to hang out with you cool cats...

Holy smokes you guys! Reddit is down, so I am coming in to hang out with you cool cats. YOu don't seem to have a post-voting system which is a bit silly IMO but to each of his own I guess : )

>Emergency maintenance
Who broke it?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

upvoed and subscribed.

Huh, guess you guys use ">" to indicate you are quoting the idea of a post? Interesting system!

I do not think anyone "broke" it Mexico, maybe they just have to update their servers

Thanks for the warm welcome Russia! Cyka blyat Am I right?

:)))) Wow! never met a finnish person before. You guys must not be very well known on these boards.

WE DID IT REDDIT!!1

This has to be a joke

First KC, now Reddit. They're coming for our memes, I can feel it.

*brrrrrrrrrrrpt*

>They're coming for our memes
Wew lad, they already have a whole sub dedicated to Sup Forums with over a million subscribers. They find out about our memes in seconds and spread all over the internet

It obviously is perblu

windows 10

Yes it is, Guatemala!

kek

Does everyone here on Sup Forums/int/ love Canada as much as Reddit? :)

haha this place is even more epic than /r/4hcan

Shucks! Why that's mighty unfortunate, my dear fellow.
Allow me to introduce to you our discussion culture: One must always be considerate, thoughtful and passionate to learn!
I am telling you this seemingly obvious tidbit because it has come to my attention that some individuals, hailing from your domain in particular, seem to partake in an unreasonable and rude behavior, be it the old chain "joke" or the newly risen "memery" - a most dastardly activity.
Now I trust that you are not in fact of so vile an inclination and have come to revel in our most friendly exchange of wits and quips. Thus, without further ado, I bid you welcome!

Yep

haha their Trump cursor is epic.

post funny leddit remes, plos

>reddit goes down
>tons of frogposters appear

>It's a pretend we don't use reddit episode

r/Sup Forums mentioned!

Screencap it and post it there man, so funny XD

Fuck, I haven't seen Sup Forums yet but the newfag presence will be so obvious. Hopefully we detract them from staying on our boards.

I don't care if you use reddit to watch your cuck shit or whatever just don't use that cancerous /r/Sup Forums sub and leave us alone.

XD epic banter

Do you even know why you hate reddit? At least when it was eBaumsWorld everyone hated there was a reason.

lol it's france!

get ready to surrender! get it? because le surrdern!

edit: why am I getting downvoted
edit2: finally, getting the respect now!
edit3: thanks for gold

IT'S BACK

Speak for yourself.

Actually, niggers.

Hmmm

I don't hate reddit as a whole. I hate /r/Sup Forums coming here and shitting up threads for screencaps

>implying the average redditor would ever go to Sup Forums

that just means the servers are overheating so they turn them off to let them cool down

lol the whole site dedictaed to Sup Forums's posts. so funny lmao

What's Japan's most popular one?

Nah man, they just fell behind a bit on CTR payments, so they were being held hostage. It's back now, so it looks like they paid.

>Don't be a hero, reddit!

how wrong you are good sir

That would be 9gag

Have you guys tried entering Sup Forums into a new page? I'm getting offline errors which is weird cause I can update this thread normally.

Weird, I am, too. But I can go to Sup Forums fine.

GUYS I STILL THINK BERNIE MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE

WE JUST NEED TO DONATE AND PHONEBANK MORE

Do you remember that scandal when turned out we have the same mods with reddit?

DNC leaks showed he never had a chance. And the Clinton Machineā„¢ won't allow Trump to either.

I wouldn't doubt it

Oh my god, this had me literally choking on my second dinner! Well played, sir.
Why is the French flag the best in the world?
Easy! You can make a chic skirt for you and your boyfriend out of it and the rest protects your lifestyle! Haha

Yep, that's why they have so many phrases with the word "reddit" filtered. There was a big thread about it on /qa/ and the mods made up bullshit excuses. It couldn't be more obvious

Howdy newfriend! I'm glad to welcome you to our respectful repository of international discourse concerning all things culture and language.

I think you'll really like it here! :3

*poops on you*
whoopsie xD

Wow. There is such a welcoming atmosphere ITT. Feels good that I can post with my fellow redditors, even when our "home base" is down :)

I know, right? This is such a safe space for my leftist ideas to go unchallenged and unjudged!

your "home base" is back le redditfags. we don't need anymore of your fan service, now shoo

Thanks, but I think I stay here ;)

Wow, that's pretty rude. I'm reporting you to the mods for this obscene comment.

downvoted

*downvoted*
*his karma descreased*

Well done guys, together we can ban trolls from /r/int :D

his/her* decreased*
you dumbfuck cis-scum

>only his/her
Fucking fascist pig, there are more than one genders ya know

both of you need lessons in good manners. This is NOT how le reddit army conducts itself, we are classy.