Hello buddies: biz here

Hello buddies: biz here

During 2017 I made a healthy profit off trading crypto manually with bo trading bots. The downside to this is is a lack of sleep. Also, I haven’t exactly maximized my profits seeing as sometimes I missed pumps and dumps. So I turn to you guys. Can any of you program a very advanced trading bot the learns intermarket patterns and execute trades based off these patterna witb 90% accuracy? I will pay you and If you beed help with employment I could write you a letter for fidelity investments. Thanks.

good luck turning your shitcoins back into fiat, gambler

*without bots

I need a bot.

I can flip it back into fiat with a snap.

I could, but I don't have even the test enviroment to write it on... I don't have seemless access to internet, or even the machine, that could handle that much shitload of self generated propabilities.

What hardware would such a machine require? Because getting the hardware is not the problem, it’s hust the software and its adaptation.

I can do deep learning bots with Tensorflow and reenforcement learning. 90%+ accuracy shouldn't be a problem if it can spend some time in a sandbox'ed environment.

what are you paying?

>what are you paying

It’s negotiable. You have to demonstrate the bot to me first.

You'd do it on a cloud instance dumb fuck, why would you trust one home server over a cluster at IBM / RackSpace / Amazon etc..

email me op

Just tell me where do I get API for that. So I can make a trade or atleast have a price and buy/sell options so I have some data to feed it.

lol.. so this is why you aren't posting on upwork or somewhere reputable. Trying to scam a dev out of some work?

>with a snap

only if you sell it all for ark

I trust the price, and what is the price for amazon runing script on 128GB of ram? I think for two months I can have rack that does that too, and it has less latency because of virtualized layer.

>Can any of you program a very advanced trading bot the learns intermarket patterns and execute trades based off these patterna witb 90% accuracy?

You think someone who could do this would give it to you for the likely low amount of money you'd pay? You're very fucking dumb.

So somebody does take 5% of my money away for my clients using website I could done better?

You sound like a poor fag who has never been able to equate uptime / reliability directly into dollars.

A single node will always have SHIT latency geographically compared to a distributed systems, especially when coupled with a good CDN.

What’s a dev. I don’t want to work with paranoid morons. I post here because it os underground compared to mainstream sites. No stone unturned etc. i guess ill post in a mainstream site i just dont want the blood suckers to ask to much.

That's great idea, let's specify how much money are we talking about.

>the kid can’t do it

I may as well just take my company’s bot and ask a programmer questions and learn it myself you thin skinned bitch.

>What’s a dev.

Well, what you're trying to order isn't going to be on the menu at a lot of places. Which is why I thought you might of been posting here or maybe the lain boards.

You might get some bites on upwork, but they're probably going to be pajeets who have never done it, and are simply going to "learn on the job" for a lower rate.

Assuming you found someone with 95% satisfaction of writing deep learning bots on up-work, who could demo you lots of relevant past projects, that 5% commission would be EXTREMELY WORTH IT to ensure the security of your money and the reputation of your developer.

I'm a semi-retired startup CTO, I've been looking at branching and startup up something new with deep learning, but the fact of the matter is there are not a lot of commercial products out there using it yet. It's not a fully understood technology.

So, I have the know-how, the free time, and the interest to work on a project like this.

But you would have to keep it interesting, keep it respectful, keep it real.. i.e. not try to pick a dev up like you're picking up a HomeDepot day worker.

They'll tell you to go back to school new fag. I bet you and your devs can't even discrete mathematics.

Make an offer. I’ll counter offer. But I have no way of gauging this unless you demonstrate how and even if it works at all. I ain’t paying for some bizzaro trainer (for those who get that reference .002 btc deposited into your account)

No they want. I will just copy the bots code onto a flash drive.

You wanted a parking lot Mexican dayworker. You though you could find some idiot fuck here to bamboozle into writing your app because you have NO FUCKING CLUE what this kind of app entales.

Go try to get an audience with Elon Musk and his OpenAI team, thats the level your asking for shit stain.

>t. a marketing boi

Marketing is for low IQ losers. Everyone knows how to market. You just can’t create like these programs so you lash out. Pussy. I could fucking break you. I think I will just take my companies bot and learn it myself. I might just talk to elon musk, he seems like a good guy, unlike you.

troll / 10

are you even OP?

Are you fucking retarded?

Marketing is for morons, did I upset you little mcdonalds boi? Little product placement bitch? Just admit you can’t program what I am requesting and I will be on my way.

pretty obvious OP checked out here bro, pretty sure you're talking to the pajeet with no internet connection who wanted to build it on a home server.
lol ... don't respond to these biz bros, they are always trying to scam here.

Bruh... Another person just made a software like this but for forex and had to spend billions of dosh for a team of developers just to make shit work in beta...

Might as well try asking for enterprise developers for help or, you know, try to learn coding...

Yeahh, the command of english does seem to drop after that.

This is op. This place needs some id...”bro” i just was curious if any of you reclusive know it all wanted to hop on a project with me. Seeing as you can not program, it is more align to my self interest to taket companies bot.

You can not even write in English, let alone code. Pussy little marketing bitch

fuck off "biz" nigger, go try to sell your affiliate garbage somewhere else.

is Sup Forums some sort of role playing fantasy world where people pretend to be hyper intelligent individuals?

>I know it all, but I only work in retail

Hahaha suck my circumsized dick you pussy. You couldn’t code your way out of a brown bag.

lol

>t. a bit cuck

have fun when that shit crashes to nothing after the 15th split

>pretending to be intelligent himself
>only criticizes others

Suck the gravy from my ass, faggot. I am rich.

They all say the same thing. Of course, if a billion flies say shit tastes good I wouldn’t trust them. Just like I wouldn’t trust your word.

I'M FUCKING RICH
NOT EVERYONE WORKS AT TACO BELL!!

I EAT

--== THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN SUSHI ==--

COMPED

it was all fucking COMPED

DONT FUCKING QUESTION ME BITCH

Sushi is for weeb faggots. I only eat steak and protein shakes. Sorry you can’t even program a fucking angry birds game.

Haha your jealous you didnt buy BTC when it was only 1k like I did. Haha what can you program, kiddo? Calculator Mario Bwhahaha

Have fun taking my order tomorrow taco bois, just admit none of you can code for shit, if not for me, for yourself. Stop living the lie.

I'm doing you Sup Forums bois a favor by introducing you to the reality of your failure.

Live Mas and take my fucking order.

Hey fuck wagon

You need to just comp this guy your code.
Stop being a virgin cash grabbing blood sucker. Don't you know who he is? Better get that bot to him ASAP and

COMPED

Faggot I eat super healthy and exercise everyday. Just yesterday I had lamb chops whith plum chutney, cause I am fucking creamy rich. What peasant eats at taco bell? Oh you do hahah have fun being a 50-120k fag for the rest of your life

You better place that bot upon my feet you servant bitch boi. I am a financial elite piss ant faggot.

Write my bot code boi, and I'll not force you to make my taco bell order tomorrow.

Better make sure it's COMPED

Wtf does compd even mean is that like an Sup Forums meme? I wouldn’t know because I don’t get brain cancer from eating at taco bell

>learns intermarket patterns
no. But you can tell me what you look for and I can generate buy/sell signals based on that.

What sort of "patterns"? Give me an example or two of some simple trades you would look for. Which indicators, if any, do you rely on?

Indicators are just noise bro don’t listen to them. I gave up and just decided to take my companies forex bot and to adapt it to crypto markets.

>Not being able to convert into fiat.

Can this meme die already? Literally the stupidest shit I've ever heard. What the fuck do you think bitcoin is bought with? FIAT. What are altcoins usually bought with? BITCOIN. It's almost as if you can trade your altcoins for bitcoin and then you Bitcoin for fiat. OH WAIT THAT'S RIGHT YOU CAN.

you trade on pure price action? do you even look at volume? You just "feel it in your heart"?

tech me. I may still want to try to write this bot. I'm bored. Give me a simple example of how you decide to take a trade, please.

I watch the asian markets and react according to trade volume. The NA markets follow the asian markets.

I've been fucking around on poloniex for months and that thought has never occurred to me. Thanks friend, ill open an account on some Chinese exchange for comparison purposes.

Show me API I can work with for trading...

First I need to create SDK for that and then this is problem that you don't need neural networks or some deep learning magic.

It's just overintesinfied basic math operations.