Trying to redpill my faggot friends on the Holocaust and Hitler. Can you guys link some of the good memes?

Trying to redpill my faggot friends on the Holocaust and Hitler. Can you guys link some of the good memes?

>I can't find the one where it shows the how all concentration camps that had gas chambers were found by the Russians and not the US.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=821R0lGUL6A
youtube.com/watch?v=nIxdOc3Pk1I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_collective_guilt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wonder how much butthurt this will cause

The US made no attempt to liberate Europe, Operation Paperclip was the hole thing, gathering scientist from all over germany

There was no way at the time they could catch up to the Russian for the Berlin race, so they spent their time on gathering scientists

Just show them the old US propaganda. It kinda proves there was/is some kind of conspiracy going on against Germany.

youtube.com/watch?v=821R0lGUL6A
youtube.com/watch?v=nIxdOc3Pk1I

oh you poor german,
ONE DAY 3RD REICH WILL RAISE FROM THE GROUND AND CONQUER THE EUROPEAN UNTERMENSCHEN SIEG GAY!

Excuse me, are you mentally challenged or something like that?

Nah, he's just Polish :^)

Enjoy losing all your friends lmao.

Of course there would've been propaganda against Germany back then, did you never hear of the phrase "History is written by the victors"?

Yes, I'm Polish.
I see your low iq didn't allow you to understand my post, let me help you then:
>Sarcasm is "a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter gibe or taunt.

>It kinda proves there was/is some kind of conspiracy going on against Germany.
Yes, before you invade countries you start propaganda campaigns to justify your actions, that's what was referring to.

meant for

Not every Pole is like that. Those Polish immigrants who keep coming here since the Soviet Union collapsed deny their Polish roots and adopt the German identity completely.

Followed by a guilt-campaign, which triggered German self-hate and led us into a dystopia in long term.

And you didn't understand my question, Bartosz. Again, are you mentally challenged or how do you explain your unrespectful and cringeworthy behaviour?

>Excuse me, are you mentally challenged or something like that?

>Again, are you mentally challenged or how do you explain your unrespectful and cringeworthy behaviour?

Lmao I like this guy

Man he's just a shitposter

How could that be a guilt-campaign if it's propaganda aimed towards American citizens?

>reddit is supposedly down
>more low quality bait threads than usual
pure coincidence

Sure is JIDF in here.

Hello, Stalin. How was the red terror? The Molotov Ribbentrop Pact? How was the occupation of Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia? And the Winter War? What about the Gulag deportations? Murders of civilians and mass rapes during liberation of Poland and occupation of Germany? Treatment of prisoners of war? Torture, mutilation, and mass murder?

You have enough corpses in your basement. And even till today you praise and celebrate your war crimes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_collective_guilt

Germans needed a proper therapy after this, and not a collective guilt campaign.

Are you really trying to make me feel guilty for our actions during WW2 and at the same time cry about shaming of German people? That's probably the most hypocritical thing I'he ever seen.

I don't try to make you feel guilty. Those are historical facts. So, how do you feel about that? Are you denying those war crimes?

>I don't try to make you feel guilty
>And even till today you praise and celebrate your war crimes.
Not buying it

>Are you denying those war crimes?
No, I don't,at least not all, however our [real] war crimes are rarely discussed here, but then again this is exactly the kind of therapy you are suggesting Germans to take.

By [real] I mean that the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact or occupation of Baltics can be seen as acts of aggression but not as the war crimes.

>Not buying it
I have a problem with the fact that Russians think they were the good guys in this war. Your yearly Stalin-parade on 9th May with all your Soviet romanticism and the hammer and sickle is a huge provocation and shows that you are still obsessed with your Bolsheviki overlords, while we don't glorify this war at all. This is what I meant with you guys still celebrating your war crimes.

Pretty much every nation, which was involved in WW2, had its own brutal interests. But who is considered as the devil? The German people of course.

>this is exactly the kind of therapy you are suggesting Germans to take
For us it's already too late. We are already broken people. Either we will snap again one day or we will destroy ourselves.

We let them have berlin per accord

-

Lel, fuck off to Sup Forums lardfaces.

This is better suited for Sup Forums desu.