/brit/

naughty early edition

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/new-york/subway-rider-smokes-crack-naked-no-3-train-article-1.2746618
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/flossing-teeth-no-evidence-waste-of-time-research-a7168116.html
i.4cdn.org/f/0x40 Hues v4n20.swf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

degeso

right one

FOY

good posts

I'm all in here

really good op going to have to give this thread a try

Do not post in yank threads

Wearing this for my interview tomorrow. Do I look alright?

we're all in here

You look qt :3

i will attempt to get thi thread underway by posting a webm!

fucking hell that was gory should've been in my "not safe for /brit/ folder"

karen looks so rapeable there

nice. getting 99 invention to get my max cape back. haven't played for about a year.

I have some information that may be of use.

getting VERY nostalgic listening to music from old games lads

the so caled gee eff

>playing runescape past 2008
dont do this

nydailynews.com/new-york/subway-rider-smokes-crack-naked-no-3-train-article-1.2746618

> “The pipe filled up with a milky white smoke,” Lozovsky recalled. “It wasn’t weed smoke. Whatever was in there was combusting at a higher level. He was hitting it for a good 30 seconds to a minute without taking a breath.”

>The onlookers were calm and most of them — including the sleeping straphanger — switched subway cars when the man stood up and took off his pants as the train approached 110th St. Lozovsky stayed and took out his camera.

>“I thought, ‘This is unbelievable.’ I couldn’t leave I was so captivated,” he said.

>Lozovsky said he saw something almost artistic in the druggie’s zombie-like stare. His impromptu model was pretty easy on the eyes as well, Lozovsky confessed.

>“The pipe filled up with a milky white smoke,” Lozovsky recalled. “It wasn’t weed smoke. Whatever was in there was combusting at a higher level. He was hitting it for a good 30 seconds to a minute without taking a breath.”

>The onlookers were calm and most of them — including the sleeping straphanger — switched subway cars when the man stood up and took off his pants as the train approached 110th St. Lozovsky stayed and took out his camera.

>“I thought, ‘This is unbelievable.’ I couldn’t leave I was so captivated,” he said.

>Lozovsky said he saw something almost artistic in the druggie’s zombie-like stare. His impromptu model was pretty easy on the eyes as well, Lozovsky confessed.

>“He was a kind of a beautiful dude if he wasn’t all cracked out,” the photographer said. “It could have been a tasteful nude fashion shoot.”

this

delete

ugly

definitely going to follow all this advice

likewise

>Australian "women"

floss is LITERALLY a big meme by dentists, they have a laugh when they suggest using floss

>American "People"

anyone else spend there few time thinking of funny posts for Brit but when they post them they get no yous

depends on your diet as to how necessary floss is

We're all here

do not appreciate this post one bit

It's necessary to keep your gums healthy.

he walked into that one lel

>floss is LITERALLY a big meme by dentists, they have a laugh when they suggest using floss

>every third month
clearly made by a brit

need you out of business, sunshine

brazilians have 0 business trying to banter first world countries over oral hygeine

however i will concede that brazil is probably a more fun place to grow up what with all the bunda, jungle parrots, and fun dances

yea it's demoralising, makes me wonder why i dedicate my time to making /brit/ my hobby

been pretending i'm an up and coming politician and there's a documentary crew filming me do what i do in my spare time. been making funny jokes and commenting about what people are posting to an imaginary camera crew

haha

Ha ha ok

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/flossing-teeth-no-evidence-waste-of-time-research-a7168116.html

tim was right
tim was right
cant trust the dentists

WEW just saw a shooting star

Irish if you're a poof with no taste that can only drink le ebin sweet and fruity spirits.

Scotch if you're a real drinker that can handle a proper spirit.

tell us what you wished for

Enthralling post

theres supposed to be a meteor shower I think.

I'm proper laughing at the stuff in come out with so don't get why others don't

Wished you were out of business and would fuck off

DONT LAD or it wont come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're in here

I found scotch a lot easier and less harsh than Irish talking out your arse m8

Kazakh chinese looking russian looking boxer guy edition

Found out a flaw of self-determination, you can just move a load of people into a place

Irish whiskey is for Irish poofters don't fucking lie.

fuck off 2bh

Accept your gimmick went nowhere and move on

Lads... Is there no way whatsoever to stream music for free on a smartphone? Aside from youtube.

I think that's the reason you can't play music in the background with the YouTube app, so that Google can jew you.

I took a policy course last semester and one of the sections was about the NEET problem in Japan. we had a class discussion about how government is supposed to fix the problem.

some normie bitch said that we should ban video games and another said we should put up targeted ads on social media for work training schemes and such.

normies literally do not understand anything

Is this why you post here mate? because Cara is British?

fucking sad case you are

The lightness of Irish whisky is universally recognised as its distinguishing feature

Get your taste-buds checked fenian

I ran home from college once because I had skid marks on my t shirt

posted here before i knew of her

was listening to some jams and packing a bowl in the dark so i didnt see him until he yelled something at my mom and he walked near me as i was remembering something embarassing that happened at work one time and i said out loud to myself "maan i hate my life" i hope he didnt hear me haha but i didnt say it all depressed and shit i said it in a "fuck my life haha" manner you know

i.4cdn.org/f/0x40 Hues v4n20.swf

loving it x

the people from ireland are weird and scare me lads

Just put on some Linkin Park and you'll be k

im posting in both threads lmao G.O.M.L

>College

Havin some sausage rolls lads

Just constantly look towards the east

legitimate non-weeb thread:

going to college is the most fedora thing ever

>tfw im educating myself through the internet via joe rogan and his friends and feel smarter than 99% of americans because i drink brain octane oil

*throws them on the ground*

t. Ulster

M8 you can only afford whiskey from stealing it off your parents who steal off the state, so youll pull facts out your arse, go back to drinking 99p cider you pathethic cunt

Oooh I was dropped on my head as a child by my mother and my father stamped my head in and told me to stop screaming you dirty fenian bastard so you get triggered whenever Ireland is brought up online so you cling to compare it to Scotland since you can't defend Ulster Ulster's a shithole by IM A PROUD ULSTER SCOT

fuck off

Closet racist

dumb yank doesn't know what he's talking about

sadcase

Nice try but I'm going to have to FOY you for lack of understanding

me and a mate

It's 2am you fucking degenerates

why are you awake

>he thinks college is university

FOY

cornish twat said I wouldn't see any shooting stars

I am from Ulster, we have the Old Bushmills distillery and I love Irish whiskey. You know he is probably Scottish or English. Ulster is nice, it is part of Ireland so you should not denigrate it.

*nukes pakistan*

Like moths to a flame

*laughs nervously*

deffo sad enough to cry, just dont know how to anymore, closest I can get is me eyes watering from yawning

*Fuckin decks you*

WHY

*overthrows the government*

>Ulster Scot

Wish you cunts would stop calling yourselves scots. We fucking hate you

>her

Haha yanks are fucking dumb

Going to have alarms at 9:30, 10:30, 11:30 and I plan to get out of bed at 12:30

would be nice to have been a fly on the wall down at columbine so you could witness the carnage and the fedoras

love how edgy this kids were

considering topping thineself
reckon with 2x as much whsiky i could do i no problem

Ulster is in his cot but well done on getting triggered you fucking cheese merchant.

Please just stick a British proxy on you servile fucking reprobate. There is literally no reason for you or any of your countrymen to be represented by a different flag.