Your country

>your country
>how do you feel about reading books
USA
I can't fucking stand it

Fiction is a complete waste of time
Most non-fiction at the local bookstore is too verbose, thus also a waste of time
Tweets are the most efficient way to learn

>missing out on masterpieces
Faggot

>Français-Wallon
why the fuck do you need this?

I have to be in the right mood. I sometimes binge watch lectures and get really into a specific subject, then I will buy books on the subject and read them. Last time I read a book was back in April on New Testament textual criticism.

I like the language, it's fun to speak and wou learn a lot about the region by studying some Walloon etymology

I can read for a while with paper but I have to rest when reading on screen.
Reading some book on the computer right now and I have to pause every few pages because it strains the eyes a lot more than paper

I enjoy reading, I can do it anytime anywhere

Fuck reading books

Learning Walloon language for fun is genuinely the most retarded thing I've ever heard. Kill yourself

Whatever m8, if you prefer being ignorant about your people's past so be it. I'm having fun learning this and it's not like I don't have other things to do most times.

Gargengina
I like it, but since I have to read so much study related shit I prefer to watch tv, movies oir shitposting in my free time.

poor llama

I read half of my vacations away desu

1. flag
2. Might go months without reading a book but when I pick one I read it in a few days.

Buy an e-reader

>Masterpiece
Where is Philosophiae Naturalis Principia Mathematica?

Faggot

Looks fine

I only have it as an e-book sadly, because I buy most of my books in second-hand stores, and it's not really easy to find Newton's Latin works there.

LMAO
Only gay ass nerds read books!

I have the new Swedish translation of all the Icelandic sagas and The Romance of the Three Kingdoms that I still haven't read.

>French-Wallonian dictionnary
What the literal fuck

>mfw space pants

I read a lot of fiction as a kid (and by that I mean classic novels, critically acclaimed dead white europeans), but for some reason in my 20s I begun to feel that fiction was a waste of time, and I switched completely to just reading History books and essays.

I feel a little guilty about it to be sincere.