Having 80 different messaging apps installed because different girls use different services

>having 80 different messaging apps installed because different girls use different services

I feel like every time I start texting with a girl, she inevitably says "omgz do u haev [chinese backdoor chat service]??" and then I have to install another goddamned app just to get her nudes.

Why don't women just stick with Google Hangouts?

>talking to THOTs
>being a THOT enabler

how's your virginity going?

or just stop being poor and just fucking use sms.

you know the "chat service" all phones and 3/4 of all tablets have enabled since the 90s.

>or just stop being poor and just fucking use sms.
nigga check your reading comprehension. sms is where it starts.

>girl
>texting
>i

I use paygirls

>paygirls don't tell you what a sweetie you are or that they love you more than anything

>Google hangouts

>Wanting to hear lies

I'm sorry you've never experienced genuine affection. It's rare, but it's really nice. I'm a different person because of it.

>random thots
>genuine affection

Just play VNs, user and had happy relationships.

So is this what android users argue about all day? Which shitty wannabe iMessage clone they have to resort to using?

Sad

VNs

wat is this plz

Visual Novels.

tfw I hang out with some paranoid leftie scum qt3.14s and talked them into using signal

It's going pretty well, thanks for asking.

>being this cucked
Just tell them to install your favourite messaging service instead, why are you obeying them?

because literally noone of notice uses google hangouts

>because literally noone of notice uses google hangouts
>Justin Bieber doesn't use Hangouts so neither do I!

If you’re rich, and the girls you talk to are rich, this isn’t a problem.

iMessage is ubiquitous

decent GFE paygirls will do that

Whatsapp is the standard

use FB messenger to talk with the girl (long conversations are easier this way)
line to talk to my friends and sister because weeaboo
sms for normie friends and parents

that's it, total of 3 services

>Whatsapp is the standard
>but also kik
>but also wechat
>but also fb messenger
>but also snapchat
>but also ig

I fucking hate this about modern culture.

>girl
>the

I'm no fucking normie I cannot make this a proper relationship. when she inevitably gets bored with me I'll uninstall messenger.

I heard all of these phones support sms and mms.

What a kcmod. I make girls install telegram.

LINE is pretty nice, desu

And that's where it should stay. If you install what she demands or even just asks, you get sorted into the beta bucket. Pics are not on, gotta set up a date if either one wants visuals. Like I want their inane bored chats popping up on my device ever?!

Why isn't there a chat program that supports all these shitty services?

>texting
eww

Pidgin?

>having tons of sex with girls
what a pleb

Why not just use Matrix so that you can support a true open source, decentralized platform, while at the same time be able to communicate with SMS, Slack, Discord, FB messenger, Skype, etc using bridges?

It isn't that fucking hard you idiots

I stopped wanking 7 months ago and now i live the priest life. barely look at ass anymore even unless its sweet 17-21 yo ass.

OP I have this problem. those arguing are neets with no experience talking to the opposite sex.

>she
>relationship
>its existence
>implying

WeChat is based.

Weird question to ask me, seeing as I have a wife and two kids, my man. Believe it or not, but some women out there are not brainless thots that need to be on their phone / social media 24/7. In fact, the only thing my woman uses is Twitter, and even that doesn't get much use. If we need to text each other we just, you know, text each other via are actual cell phones to and from our cell phone numbers.

Either you have terrible taste in women and are all about thots, or you are a psuedo pedo who only dates super young little girls that still have not grown out of app shit. Either way, you have my pity, so best of luck. Sad.

>wife
>have
>i

>user
>faggot
>(you)
You're welcome.

BTFO

>or you are a psuedo pedo who only dates super young little girls
I'm this one. They're 18, but that's about it. Enjoy your sagging, menopausal wife's mustache.

Me and my gf use Telegram. It has high quality stickers that are cute and custom made, lots of small things that make it better than all other messaging apps

Try disa

>gf
>my

why are you faggots recommending MORE text programs? the whole point of this thread is that these cumdumpsters use so many different apps and it's a pain to have to adapt to them

>implying communication with aforementioned "cumdumpsters" happens

where else would this thread come from? just because nobody talks to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen

given its complete lack of believability, op's ass

lol go text your mom how lonely you are on the SMS app you told her to use

she died

;)

who uses wechat aside from china and wtf is ig?

>have iphone
>no one uses iMessage
why live

current state of this website

instagram

A lot of countries outside of the states exclusively use internet chat apps instead of texting

or even straight-up RFC822 e-mail

True for my mom's shitty third world country. Net neutrality isn't a thing and most people are too poor for post-paid accounts. Prepaid accounts can buy buckets of texts, voice, data. Cost per-SMS is more expensive than data if you're a heavy texter. Plus there are packages where you can have x-amount MB bonus to facebook, or all-day passes to kakao/line/viber..

woah i never knew you could do this with matrix?

You must not live In the us. Enjoy your WhatsApp pajeet