The response of a European girl to an attractive man

>The response of a European girl to an attractive man
Aw come on cunt, get over yourself you aren't that special.

>The response of an Asian girl to an attractive man
Oh, my god you are everything that could possibly matter in this world! Please be my boyfriend! I love you so much!

Asian guy with his blonde blue-eyed girlfriend

>Asian guy with his blonde blue-eyed girlfriend

this is irrelevant to my thread

Wow that girl is hot. What's her nationality? I want a gf that looks like this.

>>Asian guy with his blonde blue-eyed girlfriend
Lovely couple

I love you, Alex, you mean the world to me.

Very bad meme

>this is irrelevant to my thread

Read this comment on what she thinks of her Asian (Japanese) boyfriend because it is relevant. You think White women dont take of their men while Asian women do. That is because you are BETA yellow fever fag who obssess over Asian girls that you will never meet.

White girls love their men especially if they are ASIAN MEN.

is it because the truth hurts?

>Australia shilling for wm/af couples
>burgers shilling for wm/bf couples
>Canadians shilling for traps and fagotry in general

everything fits perfectly

you seem to have misinterpreted my OP

you also misinterpreted my OP. I can't even see how I could have made my original post clearer.

your OP implies that asian girls are better than white girls

She looks Australian.

nobody misinterpreted anything. White girls are very loving to their ASIAN BOYFRIENDS.

well if this makes things any clearer, the 'attractive man' is european in the first scenario, and he's asian in the 2nd scenario.

how the fuck do you 'look australian'? Unless you're referring to an abo that doesn't make any sense.

I guess you're just not attractive enough desu.

As a bartender, if I saw her walking towards my board I'd be prepared to speak english.
But it would be a coin toss between New Zealand and Australia, Australia being super common.

god. another logical fallacy.

oh, so you're making this statement based on a certain context. i.e. you're at your workplace which apparently attracts a lot of tourists from outside of europe.

But austria is literally another colony with British and European herritage all over the place, so how would they look "austrian"?

It's the chin and dark roots.

please call it Österreich in the future so I don't get confused.

That's not the truth. Asian women are the absolute worst.

Is Oostenrijk good enough?

Your right, but Australians travel more than Austrians, it may have something to do with income differences.

Well the picture related is also in bar context, no? What's your point?

but if it wasn't the truth that would imply that asian women are people of substance. Is this not a good thing?

Do you think the shallower, the better?

depends on where they're from tbqh
singapore girls ive met seem to only care about money, same with koreans

This is true. And they're the biggest whores.

Definitely not.

>Definitely not.
Definitely not what? That post contained two questions.

GERManic

REMOVE

Intelligent normies are bad enough, I don't need a dumb normie in my life.

Back to plebbit, microdick fagboy.

While this seems true, I would rather have a gf that is honest and unless you are extremly good looking there are hundrets of thousands of other guys that look as "good" as you.

>blue

nice get

Asian girls are all fucking crazy OP you've obviously never actually been in a relationship with one. Why do you think Asian men always want non Asian gf

calm down

this, most people find out the hard way.

I don't like White girls. And they don't like Korean men though. so I'm fine. anyway Asian girls are better.

Literally nothing wrong with this. Generally Asians let us date/marry/fuck asian girls, by all means why not the same for asian men?

this is my girlfriend .
are you jelous of me ?

t. chang

It can't be worse than beurettes or latinas

>tfw no more qt crazy beurette fuckbuddy who doesn't know where you actually live
That's the key. Just move when they figure out where you live.

I like girls who are hard to impress, they're more of a challenge. "Out of my league" ain't a thing lads, be confident and proud of yourself and you're good to go.

>t. Yellow Fever Weeb

>t. Asian Masculinity

What Sup Forums is devolving into these days. Fucking Weebs and equally butthurt Asians.

>tfw no psychotic bimbo beurette gf that will stab you over the slightest hint of infidelity

me flaccid
not too shabby imho

I remember that insecure Asian guy from reddit who used to spam AMWF threads on r9k all the time.

>burgers shilling for wm/bf couples
Jews aren't American, "white" friend.

I met a cute blonde British girl yesterday who was super posh but forward as hell and I am just an average looking black american tourist

Put away that dong, Hong Kong

This might surprise you but not all women around the world expect the man to do all the work when they meet someone.

>forward as hell
Yes British girls are very confrontational probably to make up for the timidness of British sissies. They have the mind of men. It's very disgusting and unattractive.