He owns a gayming meme racing chair

>he owns a gayming meme racing chair

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yC9UFUCP_ew
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're
comfortable. Okay?
Geez.

Got mine all black...you're just mad you got memed into buying a $200 no quality executive chair made of pleather.

Salty no-gayminchairers

>not using a comfy truck seat designed for long periods of sitting.

and don't even get me started on playing Euro truck simulator

Thinking about buying one. Any suggestions for up to 400€?

gotta go fast

I doubt they're comfortable at all, real cheap racing seats are awful and I doubt they're on par to real luxury sports car seats. My uncle's Mercedes-AMG C63 has the most fonfortable seats I've ever put my butt on.

If you can DIY consider

thats sound really nice, get a luxiri car seat and built it; ol mercedes are really ocnfy
look on car scrapping

Well I had mine for 4 years now and it's the best chair I've ever owned. Even my 4x4 Ranger 2012 and my Hyundai Tucson 2016 doesn't feel right.

I have yet to try out these "ergo" chair that I've seen around.

i want a good comfortable chair, care to recommend me some

LOL
I CAN SEE YOUR TITTY BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH

*dab*

none of the recommended ergo chairs are anywhere near in price/ dont have a headrest (eg fucking trash)

If you buy a name brand chair it will be good , no more butt pain for real , and the arms are adjustable and can hold your weight when getting up or sitting.
But I have yet to find a chair as comfortable as a sofa couch.

Four hundred euros for a chair?

Yall need to grow up

Woah, so professional. I've always wanted to be a McDonald's manager raking in slightly above minimum wage.

That doesn't seem like a very good goal to set for yourself, user.

I constantly dissed them until I found one that was actually comfortable for me. Now, I'm considering falling for the meme and buying it.

>he actually fell for the comfortophile memes
>he didn't buy the first inexpensive chair with adjustable height that he saw

Herman Miller Aero master race checking in

Aeron fuck

>he doesn't own a racing couch
youtube.com/watch?v=yC9UFUCP_ew

>he is a kuronekofag

Stop posting jpgs as webms

How about try hovering over it for more than 5 milliseconds? You fucking retard.

that's not an embody

spotted the iToddler

>Co-worker has gotten a racing gaming chair
>It's god awful
>has straps to keep the pillows on
>cross the straps a few months ago
>still hasn't noticed

Fuck you Lewis.

>>>cross the straps
If I ever get one of these meme chairs I swear this is the one thing that will piss me off the most about it.

>liking whorino

I really like this webm. Post more.

my gf ruri is so h*ckin cute

>adjustable height
What are you? A fucking aristocrat?

same, got mine for $400($1100 retail) and it works great

people buying $200 gaymer chairs that break in 2 years deserve to be bottom feeders

You sound like a terrible person, user.

The lamp is missing voltage. Meme ikea picture right there.

But i might be interested in more like these.

>unironically fell for a "muh $1000 office chair from the Arts Museum in Jew York"
>talk shit about people who own gayming chairs worth $200

m8 you're like x5 more cucked than they are, do you even realize that? That meme chair of yours doesn't even feature a proper headrest. How cucked do you have to be to pay 1k for that shit? [spoiler]you don't even know if it is assembled in China and its real value is like ~$100[/spoiler]

That may be a good idea, but if you're looking for a car seat from a premium brand in good condition - they aren't cheap, even if you're buying from a scrapyard. Also you'd probably need a car battery to make all the adjustments work properly, because a lot of new cars lack manual seat controls. Not sure about truck seats, they're probably more difficult to find in good condition.

Aerons are shit, Steelcase Criterions are where it's at.

headrests are bad for your neck user

Are they really?

>not liking winners

Ye. It's comfy. Think about your butt.

Ok

outlet and cable are hidden by the desk legs

>headrests are bad for your neck user
>somehow almost all car seats have headrests

you're full of shit

those headrests are so you don't break your neck in an accident

Dental chairs have headrests too, you know. As do other medical chairs.
>headrests in car seats: ok
>headrests in medical chairs: ok
>headrests in office chairs: bad for your neck!

Now i expect you to pull up some sketchy google links to defend your bs statement.

yess, goy!
buy our obscenely overpriced bullshit that doesn't even include basic comfort features! and then you can shill for our (((products))) online for free! what a useful mensch you are!

Aeron

More like Aaron, amirite?
Aaron Hermanberg Millerstein would be a suitable name for a guy who's trying to sell you a chair without headrest for $1000 in 2k+17(+1).

Why do you even mention reclining medical chairs? They function as beds half of the time, of course they need a head rest so your head doesn't dangle over the fucking edge lol

Why are good chairs so retardedly expensive?

i sit on my bed wtf

user, I find your antisemitism disturbing.

I don't understand all the hate towards gaming chairs. What's wrong with them? Do you really think that a company whose only job is to design chairs (like GT or others) will make a bad product on purpose that they will actually purposefully design a chair that will bring harm to customers? What about all these streamers and a lot of YT people using these chairs then?
>b-but it's advertisement! They don't really like these chairs

yea, i'm sure that they just pull out an old aeron or an ikea chair when they aren't recording.
Why can't you accept the fact that gaming chairs ARE comfortable, ergonomic and well-designed? Maybe they're a little overpriced, but they won't cost you a grand, maybe just 1/4 of aeron's price. There's no better alternative for this price.

how much do you get for shilling dx racer

>He watches Anime cartoons

Lmao

I didn't even mention dx once, but whatever.
Honestly, why do you think that gaming chairs are bad?

end yourself manchild

You may have stumbled upon something user.

7 billion people on the planet, I don't think there's a single person alive using a dental chair for their home setup. Now I want to see it happen.

gb2>>Sup Forums

>he doesn't
What are you doing here, nigger? LMAO