This is for countries who became independent of another countries rule

At what day do you celebrate your Country's Independence Day?

Ours is July 4th

Other urls found in this thread:

infobae.com/economia/2016/06/13/la-inflacion-congreso-subio-en-mayo-a-niveles-de-los-tiempos-de-la-hiperinflacioon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>celebrating just one day
15 and 16 of September
15 is like a party 16 is a military parade

The 24th of June.

>getting out two days of school

Lucky Mexican Bastards

july 9

7th of september

Sometimes I wish we never won independence

1st of January

Nobody gives a fuck because it's the New Year. Besides, it's not very different from Czechoslovakia.

25th of May: Revolution
9th of July: Independence day

never, we conquered

idk lol

17 of may

>tfw when we celebrate how we conquered savages
>feels good man

No celebration from the freedom of Moors?

Only in Granada, a regional celebration.

You don't celebrate reconquista?

My birthday

August 8 or 9, I don't remember and I don't care

The savages that kicked Spain army ass and became independent countries?

Might be a little hard to pinpoint a date to celebrate because of how long the reconquista took

>crillos that attacked a weakened main

*Spain

He spent half his life in Spain and was a criollo
>Argie education

Spain tried more than once, and we weren't strong either. Argie population was about 500k ppl in 1820

They also were just occupied by nappy and had a bunch of different revolts going on

We learn about that mong. He was born here, fought for the Spanish army, later returned here and fought against Spain in three countries. Did you really think he was Spanish?

February 4th

Said murrica
>1898

No, he is a traitor to the country that gave him everything.

I thought you celebrated Franco's b-day

duno, we dont really give a shit, i come from a country that has been conquered systematically for 3000 years.

Totally different

?????

bro remove this haram shit from this SFW board.

bullshit, arabs conquered you and ruled you for 700 years.

Hello shitskin

February 4th, 1861 - The Confederacy was formed.

hello puppet, you literally took care of all our enemies with the blood of your children. ty xoxoxoxo

love - a servant of house saud and house al-khalifa

«Nadie ha podido reputar por delincuente a la nación entera, ni a los individuos que han abierto sus opiniones políticas. Si el derecho de conquista pertenece, por origen, al país conquistador, justo sería que la España comenzase por darle la razón al reverendo obispo abandonando la resistencia que hace a los franceses y sometiéndose, por los mismos principios con que se pretende que los americanos se sometan a las aldeas de Pontevedra. La razón y la regla tienen que ser iguales para todos. Aquí no hay conquistados ni conquistadores, aquí no hay sino españoles. Los españoles de España han perdido su tierra. Los españoles de América tratan de salvar la suya. Los de España que se entiendan allá como puedan y que no se preocupen, los americanos sabemos lo que queremos y adónde vamos. Por lo tanto propongo que se vote: que se subrogue otra autoridad a la del virrey que dependerá de la metrópoli si ésta se salva de los franceses, que será independiente si España queda subyugada.»
Juan José Castelli le responde al obispo Benito Lué y Riega, el cual se oponía a la destitución del virrey Baltasar Hidalgo de Cisneros.

La historia os ha puesto a los traidores donde os mereceis, pasadlo bien muriendo de hambre mientras os convertis en Bolivia 2.

>A-argentina it's collapsing! literally an African country!

kek, you fuckers and mexicans keep saying the same since 2001, and we're still the highest HDI in Latam, even in our worst moments. and we have much more paraguayans btw..

>that tripfag
>that flag
>that post

top kek
infobae.com/economia/2016/06/13/la-inflacion-congreso-subio-en-mayo-a-niveles-de-los-tiempos-de-la-hiperinflacioon/

Soy americano, mi padre era espanol y emigro aqui.

Like I said, even in our worst moments we're still the highest HDI in Latam.

>Soy americano
>HUUUUUURRR ESPAÑA ES LO MEJOR HUUUURRR WE WUZ EMPIRE XDDDD

Literally a chicANO

Being the best HDI in latam is not hard.
Brazil, Venezuela, Colombia...

That's the funny thing, they keep talking shit about us at any given chance and fantasizing that we are much worse than we actually are.

Argentina is pretty shite