Is a $10 iPhone replacement battery going to totally fuck my shit up? Seems suspiciously cheap...

Is a $10 iPhone replacement battery going to totally fuck my shit up? Seems suspiciously cheap, but then I dunno what these things cost.

well satisfaction is guaranteed because the dead can't complaint

>iShit

Enjoy your 3rd degree burns.

if you spend so much on a fucking phone, can't you get a battery from a place where it won't catch a fire? or are you trying to get a life or home insurance? is this scam?

give it back, Justin.

> using memeblock plus in his browser

fucking kek

But is there any difference between replacement batteries?

If I go to a shop I assume they all put in the lowest price battery they can get ahold of and charge you $50 for installation.

1) buys an iphone
2) is poorfag and dumb enough to buy a battery from a chink. dead man can't complain.
3) uses botnet adblock.

this is the state of Sup Forums.

someone please post this faggot sitting with his apple gear.

ABP works fine in Safari. What's the issue?

From the webpage of Apple: "If your iPhone needs battery replacement and it’s not covered, the service fee is $79."

Enjoy your phone, I hope you get laid at least. And please don't be so dumb to buy battery from eBay.

user you can probably get the real battery for it for like 60 bucks.

Is an economy of 50 dollars worth your iphone?
Skip two pizzas this month and buy the real deal.

Is there actually a difference though or is it just brand placebo?

of course, there is a difference. and the battery is something you don't want to play the lottery with.

now explain your adb usage.

>ebay seller with 96.9% rating
WEW

just go too the apple store op stop buying cheap chink shit.

There are like 20 sellers of these batteries / replacement kits just in Canada, all under 20 maplepesos including shipping. If it was such a bad idea, phones exploding or whatever, why all the sellers getting away with it?

>go too the apple store
>stop buying cheap chink shit

Apple replaces your battery for 60 dollars

$60 > $15

you shouldn't buy iphone the first place then, toddler.

they may have harvested those batteries off smashed (unrepairable) iphones hence why they are so cheap

but they also may just be shitty fake batteries that will explode when you charge it

RECOMMENDING CHEAP LOOKALIKE PARTS FOR IPHONE: BAD -> APPLE PATENTS ONLY!!!!!!!
RECOMMENDING CHEAP LOOKALIKE PARTS FOR ANDROIDS: GOOD BECAUSE THEY ARE DESIGNED TO RUN LIKE THIS

You could always just buy from a trusted parts supplier. It's around $7 anyway for mine from Mobile Sentrix.

The issue is that you're using ABP at all

Battery probably will only be a 1200mah battery.

The problem isn't chinese manufacturing, the problem is chinese quality control.

I personally use 1Blocker.

this, the chinks make shit explosive on purpose and sell it cheap your an idiot if you buy everything made in china, for china. Our products our well watched and may be assembled in china but we dont let it fuck up and be explosive like idiots.

So everyone on Sup Forums goes to the phone manufacturer for battery replacements?!

ten bucks is probably about what the battery costs Apple. Another 40 or so is labor and the rest is profit.