Everyone in my family has green yes

>Everyone in my family has green yes
>Mom keeps insisting we're not white because we're ethnic Spaniards

pls make this "Iberia is not white" meme stop

Other urls found in this thread:

download.springer.com/static/pdf/1/art%3A10.1186%2F1471-2164-11-326.pdf?originUrl=http://bmcgenomics.biomedcentral.com/article/10.1186/1471-2164-11-326&token2=exp=1470972697~acl=/static/pdf/1/art%253A10.1186%252F1471-2164-11-326.pdf*~hmac=967b818c2e912a85ff532659e8ef347b480b992e3334cdda84b8bc017fac50a2
phys.org/news/2013-06-southern-europeans-north-african-genes.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Current year
>wanting to be white

We are moor rapebabies desu.
Also why do you want to be white? they are the biggest cucks.

>Everyone in the West clutching at straws trying to convince others they aren't white

This is the future we chose

I see you Alberto. Speaking of which how do you feel about Spain?

She's right you know despite the moor genes dumbing her brain down.
Moors can have green eyes and blue eyes too it's nothing special.

It's correct in the case of Iberians.
And they're pretending anyway, they think they're white irl they just try to use reverse psychology online being the dumb shit skins that they are.

>How often do you have sex?
I have no strong feelings towards them one way or the other. I only ""talked"" to spaniards once a long time ago but we didn't understand each other, so that was that.

fuck wrong quote

>Nordicism meme
>2016
Trudeau pls stop

Literally everyone agrees Nordics are superior in one or another lol.
Even if you try to deny it because you have an inferiority complex you will show it one way or another.
You can't lie your way out of this one spic, literally everyone would rather be Nordic.

green eyes aren't a white feature. it's also present in berbers and noticing that we iberians are basically pre-islamic berbers, that's why they come from

i have green eyes as well but brown hair and iberian facial features. i don't look like an anglo or nordic in any way.

Everyone except your women

sounds like ur family has autism

>literally everyone would rather be Nordic
Speak for yourself m8

This, green eyes a shit.

>Nordics are superior.
>They didn't even invent the concept of a door by the time Mediterraneans and Middle Easterners were forging empires.

Okay.

Shitskins in the Middle East and South Europe (Iberia excluded by the way you suck even compared to other shitskins) created civilization, we perfected and moved it where they couldn't have imagined.
Greek and Roman subhumans had civilization for thousands of years and couldn't go through the industrial revolution or invent calculus. We get civilization for a few centuries and do that shit in no time.
So yeah thanks for that can civilization thing shitskin. You weren't going to do anything with it anyway.

white women love niggers

Moorish rape babies are not white

Who gives a fuck m8
This debate has no fucking value outside Sup Forums.there are white people,arabs,blacks,asians and to some extend latinos.
Is this something that people actually discuss about in the new world?

He is the Ukraine Cancuck, I can tell by his bait style. Don't listen to him

that's nice, it means your family is not one of these barbarian cocksucking weabos that think they're white and have half of moorish blood

you come from a good iberian family my friend. let me guess. basque country? navarra? leon?

Weren't most Moors Visigoth themselves who converted to Islam when the Berbers invaded them?

partially. germanic spaniards were the first ones who converted to islam and these who most faithfully defended islam and progression of arabic language

berbers themselves were becoming less religious year by year. many of them converted to catholicism.

I'm tired of your shit, Barbosa

Castilla-La Mancha/Toledo

How long did the occupation last? What happened afterwards?

How can nords even compete?

Moors are berbers.
Berbers invaded iberia and threw off the visigoth rule of iberia much lile the normans did to the saxons in britain

The berber invasion accounted for the soldiers and the nobles
The already living iberians either converted to islam or paid jyzia tax or fled to the kingdom of asturias.
The portuguese and spanish inquisition's objetives were to kill every single new christian that were converted during the reconquista to prevent false worships and purify lineages(search for limpieza de sangre on wikipedia).

By inventing the computer you're using shitskin.

700 years

Philip III kicked all of them out

>kicked them all out
Turns out that no given Iberians are 20% moor.

I have 10%scandinavian heritage,30% british and 70% iberian does that make me scandinavian eith blue eyes and blonde hair?

conversions, puntual mixings and some local rulers that were against the expulsion hide them

also maybe jewish genes are also counted in, as well as other semitic minorities that came here before

In general, the Spanish population is similar to the Western and Northern Europeans, but has a more diverse haplotypic structure. Moreover, the Spanish population is also largely homogeneous within itself, although patterns of micro-structure may be able to predict locations of origin from distant regions. Finally, we also present the first characterization of a CNV map of the Spanish population. These results and original data are made available to the scientific community.

download.springer.com/static/pdf/1/art%3A10.1186%2F1471-2164-11-326.pdf?originUrl=http://bmcgenomics.biomedcentral.com/article/10.1186/1471-2164-11-326&token2=exp=1470972697~acl=/static/pdf/1/art%253A10.1186%252F1471-2164-11-326.pdf*~hmac=967b818c2e912a85ff532659e8ef347b480b992e3334cdda84b8bc017fac50a2

We're not Moorish. Just inbred

Steam engines invented by Spain.
Cumskins BTFO

Does moorish make whorish?

Yes, although nords are even bigger sluts

hahahahaha your mom is a race mixer.
but you are european, but you do carry 15% middle east blood deal with it

Embrace the moorness my berber brother.

yes but they arent as qt

>tfw no moorish qt to watch football with

why even live

idk

just noticed shes old but still would

That one sucks tho, post a better picture.

my thumbs are always too small so i cant see shit when im selecting a pic

needs more moor imo

One drop rule nigger. And no you're not 10% Scandinavian or any of that.
And remember you're 20% North African genetically.
phys.org/news/2013-06-southern-europeans-north-african-genes.html
Even though they say south Europeans they mean only Iberians.
This one literally looks North African. Iberberian subhuman.

Doesnt matter tho.

lel i see north africans every day and none of them look like that

Lebanese are even better, how can nordics even compete?

I dunno man,
nothing gets me harder than the idea of filling a blonde pale qt with my cum tbhnesto

B-but a-user , I-i just wanted to g-get to know you b-better...

If she got a hijab she would look really nice but white genes are just flawed.

Your computer has a steam engine?

>white genes are just flawed.
might need some enriching

Hi russia

Merkel is doing that for us.

Not white. Either way i'll look ugly.

You're right i have green eyes and they look shitty it seems like im always ill. Hope we all die.

kek
the mongols turks an huns put central asian blood into slavics n central europeans